It's all kicking off on WAH

Rubbish gets dumped here.

Re: It's all kicking off on WAH

Postby Happy Clapper » Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:21 pm

Acciesyungfan wrote:
Happy Clapper wrote:
Burst Baws wrote:Admin being taken to task for deleting posts of those not agreeing with him. I can vouch for this as i have seen it previously with some of Ruaridhs posts about kurtaj supposedly falling out with Canning.
Alledegdly admin has also been caught talking behind someone's back..... :D

If that's the same Ruaridh from that banter page no wonder his posts got removed. He's a penis!!

I agree, he definitely is a Penis!

Hahahaha ;)
Fat Alan's hame made soup company.....ahhhh it's braw
Happy Clapper
Seaside Leagues

Postby YeOldeHamiltonian » Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:34 pm

Alexander the Great wrote:Naw they hate martin canning cause they wanted Barry Ferguson and Paul mcstay to get the job cause there old firmed minded, they really are quite pathetic !

This from the guy who rattles his toys on here all the time ffs :D
Methinks it is jealousy as he is not on the page.
YeOldeHamiltonian
Premiership

Postby Happy Clapper » Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:38 pm

YeOldeHamiltonian wrote:
Alexander the Great wrote:Naw they hate martin canning cause they wanted Barry Ferguson and Paul mcstay to get the job cause there old firmed minded, they really are quite pathetic !

I'm with ATG on this. The page is rubbish.
Happy Clapper
Seaside Leagues

Postby Max MacDonald » Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:45 pm

Happy Clapper wrote:
YeOldeHamiltonian wrote:

I'm with ATG on this. The page is rubbish.

ATG seems to have a lot of inside info on the WAH page, perhaps he is the admin on it?
Anyhow I don't use Facebook, keep up with Accies chat on here and Pie & Bovril.
BFA can ram a metal door open with his head. Cheers ta
Max MacDonald
Seaside Leagues

Postby Happy Clapper » Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:54 pm

I think the admin on WAH is called Brian
Happy Clapper
Seaside Leagues

Postby Alexander the Great » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:54 pm

glasgow accie wrote:
So your not sure who he is, but he's got special needs and "they" call him the fat controller ?
How do you know that then ??

YOH told me he's an awful gossip he goes upto his house with big tubs of ice cream that had 90% off the price in home b&m bargains
daft donnachie is thicker than the lenses on they daft specs he wears !
Alexander the Great
Championship

Postby Burst Baws » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:58 pm

The absolute BS posted and swallowed up by the gullible on WAH is laughable. Rumours and hearsay (ziggy going to Rotherham, kurtaj falling out with canning ) are taken as fact as long as it fits the agenda. WAH on the whole really is a depressing place and when I dip in I come away feeling that most of the posters must go through life with half empty glasses.
Burst Baws
Seaside Leagues

Postby sectiona » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:44 pm

WAH is full of boaby and olf firm fans.
sectiona
Seaside Leagues

Postby YeOldeHamiltonian » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:54 pm

What I see on WAH is folk who run the page with a few ideas:Trivia(drivel Some would say on here),having a laugh,all issues dealing with the club,off the field issues and the usual Accies banter which should be the case on any page.

FWIW,most on there are folk who sometimes are critical for one reason and that is that they care.There are old campaigners from The Watson era,young ones and folk who read,but don't post.

This Site has only really livened up the last few weeks which to be honest was needed.There is room for all sorts of Forums for fans whether it is happy clapper forums or those which are more critical.

Some on here need to remember that folk on The Old Acciesworld started their own page because folk were criticising Billy Reid did they not.

Let's enjoy the fact we have a variety of pages catering for all sorts of fans.
YeOldeHamiltonian
Premiership

Postby Happy Clapper » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:07 pm

YeOldeHamiltonian wrote:What I see on WAH is folk who run the page with a few ideas:Trivia(drivel Some would say on here),having a laugh,all issues dealing with the club,off the field issues and the usual Accies banter which should be the case on any page.

FWIW,most on there are folk who sometimes are critical for one reason and that is that they care.There are old campaigners from The Watson era,young ones and folk who read,but don't post.

This Site has only really livened up the last few weeks which to be honest was needed.There is room for all sorts of Forums for fans whether it is happy clapper forums or those which are more critical.

Some on here need to remember that folk on The Old Acciesworld started their own page because folk were criticising Billy Reid did they not.

Don't bring my name into this thank you very much. WAH at times blows hot and cold. It has it's good points and has its total garbage. Just like this form it has its idiots. Btw that burst baws is one happy guy. Seems about as happy as a burst baw. Cheers ta pirate.
Happy Clapper
Seaside Leagues

Postby redandwhite1874 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:35 pm

sectiona wrote:WAH is full of boaby and olf firm fans.

Any more Lucas related exclusives ? ;)
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby Alexander the Great » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:48 pm

YeOldeHamiltonian wrote:What I see on WAH is folk who run the page with a few ideas:Trivia(drivel Some would say on here),having a laugh,all issues dealing with the club,off the field issues and the usual Accies banter which should be the case on any page.

So what your saying is its full of the old firm and its crap ?
Alexander the Great
Championship

Postby redandwhite1874 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:54 pm

YeOldeHamiltonian wrote:Some on here need to remember that folk on The Old Acciesworld started their own page because folk were criticising Billy Reid did they not.

Yes an effort to take the posting of opinions back to the Victorian times with a pre checking of content by the anointed ones :lol: That was a great success - 4 folk talking to themselves for about a fortnight :lol:
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby Max MacDonald » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:58 pm

redandwhite1874 wrote:
YeOldeHamiltonian wrote:Some on here need to remember that folk on The Old Acciesworld started their own page because folk were criticising Billy Reid did they not.

Yes an effort to take the posting of opinions back to the Victorian times with a pre checking of content by the anointed ones :lol: That was a great success - 4 folk talking to themselves for about a fortnight :lol:

Sure that page still exists somewhere, think it was started by Rev Accies and David Hogg who see themselves as above the majority of Accies fans
BFA can ram a metal door open with his head. Cheers ta
Max MacDonald
Seaside Leagues

Postby redandwhite1874 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:06 pm

Max MacDonald wrote:
redandwhite1874 wrote:

Sure that page still exists somewhere, think it was started by Rev Accies and David Hogg who see themselves as above the majority of Accies fans

It was also started via a deliberate ploy to stoke disagreement and outright argument over a couple of weeks on Acciesworld and then as if by magic unveiled complete with an editorial policy agreed by the anointed ones; under the pretence that it was a response to the argument. Not a good moment for anyone involved.
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby brogansrightpeg » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:08 pm

Max MacDonald wrote:
redandwhite1874 wrote:

Personally I prefer the Accies Hotline or acciesmad.co.uk
Massive Alan ate everything
brogansrightpeg
Seaside Leagues

Postby Happy Clapper » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:13 pm

One of the main things that spoil WAH now is a guy as ATG will prob agree I think his nickname is Gumbo or Somthing like that keeps posting picture of fat naked people which I find idiotic and nothing to do with Accies. Fair enough if Mark Yardley played for us but he never so I don't get it.
Happy Clapper
Seaside Leagues

Postby brogansrightpeg » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:20 pm

Happy Clapper wrote:One of the main things that spoil WAH now is a guy as ATG will prob agree I think his nickname is Gumbo or Somthing like that keeps posting picture of fat naked people which I find idiotic and nothing to do with Accies. Fair enough if Mark Yardley played for us but he never so I don't get it.

Yes it is Gumbo.he posts strange things nothing to do with accies.I think he's from Strathaven or East Kilbride. He's been banned from the page and few times.
Massive Alan ate everything
brogansrightpeg
Seaside Leagues

Postby Alexander the Great » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:24 pm

The fat controller must go.
Alexander the Great
Championship

Postby Happy Clapper » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:27 pm

Alexander the Great wrote:The fat controller must go.

Yes agree but what about the other admin Brian? WAH has the potential to be great if it just got rid of the silly people
Happy Clapper
Seaside Leagues

PreviousNext

Return to Nonsense