Accies v Dundee

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Accies v Dundee

Postby TerracingTomas » Thu Feb 02, 2023 8:12 pm

So next up Dundee. Their last outing saw them scud Queens Park and a few days earlier they had a good result against Dunfermline in the challenge cup but before that knocked out the Scottish Cup by Midden, a draw against Raith and a surprise home defeat to Arbroath so their hot and cold. Rankin has had a week to work with the new recruits and tails are up so this will be a real test of progress irrespective of how Arbroath/Cove do.
Any future sponsors should contact liningourownpockets@mcgoofeystadium.com
TerracingTomas
Premiership

Re: Accies v Dundee

Postby smc4761 » Sun Feb 05, 2023 2:28 pm

Wow another point gained and yet we have no comments on the game. Has the apathy really set in that much.

Did antone go, what was home support or were there still plenty of fans in Bay Horse
smc4761
Premiership

Postby TerracingTomas » Sun Feb 05, 2023 2:34 pm

Sean Fagan says fans aren’t entitled to opinions smc and we are to “shut the xxxx up” so I guess most fans are doing as they are told :lol: :lol:
TerracingTomas
Premiership

Postby smc4761 » Sun Feb 05, 2023 5:11 pm

TerracingTomas wrote:Sean Fagan says fans aren’t entitled to opinions smc and we are to “shut the xxxx up” so I guess most fans are doing as they are told :lol: :lol:

Yeah cos Accies fans are well known for doing as they are told

Do you know if there was a decent turnout at Bay Horse
smc4761
Premiership

Postby TerracingTomas » Sun Feb 05, 2023 5:32 pm

Do you know if there was a decent turnout at Bay Horse

Sorry can’t answer that. On home match days I sit on front of the tv with bt scoreboard and the sound off, open all mics on the radio and the iPad for uptodate scores across the division. Sad isn’t what we have been reduced to but I actually quite enjoy it safe in the knowledge that Mcgoofey isn’t getting a penny of my honestly earned cash and I don’t have to watch him parading along the front of the stand as if he owned the place. Ooops sadly he does :oops: :oops: :oops:
TerracingTomas
Premiership

Postby YeOldeHamiltonian » Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:39 pm

Glad to inform the Forum that there was as usual a good turnout of the banned and boycotters in support of the banned at The Bay Horse.

Moreover,they laid on a nice Buffet and fans were there with their kids ranging from a 3 year old to teenagers.As usual, our four legged friends were also in attendance,although not my two this time.

An 80's Mini Disco ,plenty pro Accies, anti Boàrd and anti Dundee tunes were also part of the day's events.

I missed the goal as was walking through The Caird Street Car Park en route to The Bay Horse.Such was the lack of noise emanating from the ground I never even knew we had scored;make of that what you will.

There will be a big turn out this Friday and all are welcome as many a good discussion of club events takes place.

However,I feel really sad it has come to this as I will detail elsewhere on a post I made yesterday for WAH Facebook/Twitter.
YeOldeHamiltonian
Premiership

Postby smc4761 » Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:47 pm

Thanks for the update. Sounds like Bay Horse is way to go, but as you say it should never have got to this stage. Well done to Bay Horse for making the fans so welcome and creating a good family atmosphere, maybe club could learn a thing or 2 from them
smc4761
Premiership

Postby Red and white hoops » Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:53 pm

Considering joining you at the bay horse on Friday night after seeing that the club have allocated as much as half of the main stand over to hearts fans as well as the away stand. Joke if a decision. I’d be ok with them having the gazebo but half the main stand is crap.
Red and white hoops
Championship

Return to The Accies