Accies v Dundee

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Accies v Dundee

Postby TerracingTomas » Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:44 am

So Jamie Hamilton now has an injury which will keep him out for a few more weeks and other squad players have bugs whatever that means for Saturday’s selection.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/loc ... t-28101467

Can’t see this as anything other than a Dundee win but it’s football so I suppose you never know.
Any future sponsors should contact liningourownpockets@mcgoofeystadium.com
TerracingTomas
Premiership

Re: Accies v Dundee

Postby smc4761 » Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:32 pm

Think many on here know we have no depth in the squad and that is what will drag us into seaside leagues. No offence to ONE, but when you are starting this young lad up front, you know you are desparate, especially against a team of seasoned pros at Dundee
smc4761
Premiership

Postby TerracingTomas » Sat Oct 01, 2022 6:07 pm

I’m assuming that he started because other choices had the ‘bug’ and couldn’t manage 90 minutes? But who knows. What I do know is that with Cove winning we are in the bottom play off spot. 6 pointer next week v Morton!
Any future sponsors should contact liningourownpockets@mcgoofeystadium.com
TerracingTomas
Premiership

Postby Stevie Clarke » Sat Oct 01, 2022 6:15 pm

To be fair to One, he played the best pass of the match, a defence splitter to sub Tiehi who tried to poke it under the keeper but it was blocked. We played far better after Mimnaugh went off and Smith came on. It's a relegation battle for sure but Morton had a shocker today and Cappielow is next where we have a tremendous record going back to the mid 80s.
Stevie Clarke
Premiership

Postby porcupine » Sat Oct 01, 2022 7:14 pm

On today's showing we do look potential relegation candidates, though some very dubious refereeing decisions did not help us.

There was little between the teams but Dundee were the better and we got out of jail on more than one occasion.

Lots more fight in the last 20 minutes from us. 1-0 was probably a fair result, and, with everyone up for a very late equaliser, a break-away goal was always on the cards at the end. 2-0 flattered them.

Might just fancy a trip to Greenock next weekend.
porcupine
Premiership

Postby YeOldeHamiltonian » Tue Oct 04, 2022 10:52 pm

Two disastrous results tonight with Morton winning and Cove beating Dundee 3-1.

We are now four points behind this dreadful Morton team which may end up as seven if we lose on Saturday.As it stands, we are second bottom in the Play Off spot.

I feel with a full strength side, we are better than the likes of Arbroath,Cove and Morton but it may get worse before it gets better.
YeOldeHamiltonian
Premiership

Return to The Accies