Match tickets

For all non-football chat

Match tickets

Postby brickie115 » Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:47 pm

Please forgive me for joining your supporters site but I thought it would help me get in contact with Accies fans. I recently won 4 tickets in a raffle for any home league Championship match season 2021/22 at Foys Stadium. As a Dunfermline fan I was quite looking forward to an away day to Hamilton. After reading the letter correctly it was only open to home fans only, I contacted the club to find if there was any flexibility but unfortunately on my part no.
So I have a letter offering 4 tickets to a home game if anyone on here is interested, please contact me and I’ll be glad to forward them on.
Not quite sure how to privately message.

Kind Regards brickie115
brickie115
Pub League

Re: Match tickets

Postby porcupine » Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:53 pm

Usual inflexibility we encounter all the time, but letter’s wording looks to be the issue. If you click on my name in this response you should get a PC option which allows a direct message facility rather than a public one like this. A copy of the letter would be useful to see if there anything that can be done.
porcupine
Premiership

Re: Match tickets

Postby porcupine » Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:54 pm

Whoops, Typo error. Should be PM after you click on Porcupine. Then go to LHS for Private Message facility.
porcupine
Premiership

Return to General Discussion