Covid rant alert

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Covid rant alert

Postby Big Wurzil » Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:21 pm

Had the misfortune to go to Asda today for the essential shop and fuckin disgusted with the scenes inside.

Countless oap couples with no masks coughing and spluttering their guts up, why seriously why? Can't one of you sit in the car ?

Countless mid 30's couples and 20's also strolling around with the mask dangling under the chin or nose not giving a fuck, can't one of you's not sit in the car?

Couples with children in the trolley, again why seriously why?

But wait I dare walk out the in entrance case I'm not familiar with the layout and I get the EXCUSE EXCUSE ME EXCUSE ME roared at me to which I not familiar with and get scolded like a child that I can't walk out that entrance. I asked why there is oap couples strolling around and others inside with no masks and it's a crime to leave the shop to be told I'm not in control of that.

These couples walked in together and were not challenged as I witnessed it.

Multi national company's only interested in the dollar.

Attending games won't happen any time soon as this snp damagment government are an embarrassment
Big Wurzil
Championship

Re: Covid rant alert

Postby glasgow accie » Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:56 pm

Oooffttt .... where to start ....

How do you know that the folk not wearing masks don’t have a valid reason for not wearing one ?
How do you know that folk had come in a car to wait in ?
How did you know that one of the people shopping as a couple didn’t have issues and couldn’t shop , or be left , alone ?
Then you have a pop at the company only interested in the money ... where would you plan on getting your food from if these places shut ?
Then you have a wee pop at the SNP .... :roll:

The only bit I can agree with you on is folk not wearing their masks properly.... does my fucking head in !!! :twisted:

Oh and the shop nazi who had a wee power trip freak out with you ... not your fault you are unsure of the lay out of the shop ....
When Saturday comes...WE ARE HAMILTON........136
glasgow accie
Championship

Postby Big Wurzil » Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:46 pm

Oooooft where to reply.......

If we've people like you constantly making excuses for these imbeciles then no wonder we are where we are with this.

Almost a year down the line and nothing has changed or is going to change anytime soon vaccine or not if we keep pandering to these individuals.
Big Wurzil
Championship

Postby glasgow accie » Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:33 pm

:lol: :lol:
Where are excuses ?
Reasons .....
And as I said in my reply .. I agree re. the wearing of masks .. folk should wear them properly ....
As for the rest of your reply .. mate we are all pissed off ... we are all in the same boat ... calm your jets ...we will stick to the rules and everything WILL be ok ...... ;)

Eventually.....
glasgow accie
Championship

Postby Big Wurzil » Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:13 pm

We are not sticking to the rules and you're making excuses for caaants not sticking to them.

How can a pensioner couple in their late 60/early 70's decide to leave their house by walking, bus or car it however as you have defended to go to a supermarket and stroll around with no masks cause they are fuckin bored with daytime tv and have barely 10/12 items in a basket at the checkout of which 1/2 are non essential items?

Or the 4 couples with toddlers ?

Do these people have zero family who don't give 2 fcuks about them to allow them to do that?

Really seriously really, maybe I never expanded on my rant to include the items but thought you and others would get the gist of it.

No wonder we're in the mess we are in
Big Wurzil
Championship

Postby Stevie Clarke » Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:43 pm

Maybe they don't have family - you don't know!
Maybe the pensioners have a medical reason for not wearing a mask - you don't know!
You are allowed to buy non-essential items when you shop. I buy fucking biscuits and crisps all the time and I haven't been marched out the place yet.

Finally, have a valid rant about the SNP trying to stitch up an innocent man or their hate crime bill, GRA and other pish but have a look around Europe, no fans are allowed anywhere and with good reason. When fans came back in Germany and Hungary cases and deaths escalated. We'll be back when it safe to do so and not before.
Stevie Clarke
Premiership

Postby YeOldeHamiltonian » Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:43 am

Rarely see maskless folk shopping when in Lidl's,Sainsbury's or M&S.

Technically I don't need to wear a mask due to my health conditions but do so for both the consideration of others and myself.

As for games,sorry I have no desire to attend games wearing a mask and with no atmosphere or integration with fellow fans.
YeOldeHamiltonian
Premiership

Postby Plump Larkyaccie HAW » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:37 am

HAW ADMIN
nonsense bin fur this guff ment to be an Accies fitba forum sake n no this auld Janet wizny wearin a mask buying her ovaltine in Asda crap.

HAW
Plump Larkyaccie HAW
Pub League

Postby glasgow accie » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:45 am

Big Wurzil wrote:We are not sticking to the rules and you're making excuses for caaants not sticking to them.

How can a pensioner couple in their late 60/early 70's decide to leave their house by walking, bus or car it however as you have defended to go to a supermarket and stroll around with no masks cause they are fuckin bored with daytime tv and have barely 10/12 items in a basket at the checkout of which 1/2 are non essential items?

Or the 4 couples with toddlers ?

Do these people have zero family who don't give 2 fcuks about them to allow them to do that?

Really seriously really, maybe I never expanded on my rant to include the items but thought you and others would get the gist of it.

No wonder we're in the mess we are in

Mate you need a lie down ..... :lol:
glasgow accie
Championship

Postby Big Wurzil » Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:50 pm

Your probably right but there's wee clubs out there even junior clubs like the vics that are struggling and I'm amazed some haven't folded, although there is time yet.

And the continued reckless behaviour of these clowns are not helping the situation regardless of their excuses.

The only plus point I will take from this pandemic that even when/if it clears up I'll still be wearing a face covering in a shop.

I'm away for a lie doon
Big Wurzil
Championship

Postby glasgow accie » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:10 pm

Big Wurzil wrote:Your probably right but there's wee clubs out there even junior clubs like the vics that are struggling and I'm amazed some haven't folded, although there is time yet.

And the continued reckless behaviour of these clowns are not helping the situation regardless of their excuses.

The only plus point I will take from this pandemic that even when/if it clears up I'll still be wearing a face covering in a shop.

I'm away for a lie doon

:lol:
Although there are more than just football clubs that will go out of business.... pubs , shops , factories ... to name but a few ...
glasgow accie
Championship

Postby Stevie Clarke » Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:48 am

Big Wurzil wrote:Your probably right but there's wee clubs out there even junior clubs like the vics that are struggling and I'm amazed some haven't folded, although there is time yet.

I'm away for a lie doon

Junior clubs also got government grants.
Stevie Clarke
Premiership

Return to The Accies