Any points from the next eight games??

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Any points from the next eight games??

Postby porcupine » Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:46 pm

Don't see any! What about you, TT?
porcupine
Premiership

Re: Any points from the next eight games??

Postby TerracingTomas » Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:29 pm

Just had a look Porcupine and no I can’t see where the points are coming from. Never mind half way through that run of games the club will announce Rices’ contract extension :lol:
Any future sponsors should contact liningourownpockets@mcgoofeystadium.com
TerracingTomas
Premiership

Postby porcupine » Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:34 pm

Yes,TT, on paper, & probably in practice, there's no chance of any points up to the Split.
A severe hammering v Rangers on Sunday will destroy any confidence to battle on, IMO.

Hopefully, your prediction about Chippers contract extension is proved wrong, but nothing would surprise me now.

It's back to the Seaside Leagues again, cos this year, I don't hear the Great Escape theme playing, unless Killy continue their free fall and we pick up some fluke points after the Split.
porcupine
Premiership

Postby porcupine » Sun Feb 07, 2021 6:09 pm

Surprise, surprise!! It's one of these rare points that have kept us up in past seasons so all credit to the manager & team for putting the midweek game result behind them.

OK, we go to Livvy midweek, but they've been found vulnerable at last, so everything to play for now. Still think it's a difficult ask to win our two games in hand, but if we can nullify a very good Sevco team today, then anything's possible.
porcupine
Premiership

Return to The Accies