Ross County V Accies

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Ross County V Accies

Postby smc4761 » Sun Dec 20, 2020 2:17 pm

Pretty much sums things up about the way we are feeling about Accies

No topic posted for the game. We win the game away from home, 2-0 and still no one posts about it
smc4761
Premiership

Re: Ross County V Accies

Postby TerracingTomas » Sun Dec 20, 2020 2:40 pm

We are all too busy watching the panto (Not)
Any future sponsors should contact liningourownpockets@mcgoofeystadium.com
TerracingTomas
Premiership

Postby porcupine » Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:12 pm

smc4761 wrote:Pretty much sums things up about the way we are feeling about Accies

No topic posted for the game. We win the game away from home, 2-0 and still no one posts about it

That sums me up too, smc. Not quite lost the enthusiasm yet, but it's slowly dissipating due to non-attendance.
Problem is that many will have found something new to do on a Saturday, rather than make the jouney to NDP. I know of at least two who have totally 'gone' in the last 2/3 seasons. :(

That'll be the same throughout the UK regardless of which team they support. Long term outlook is not good.

Excellent result, though, for the team. Have driven back down the road from Dingwall too many times feeling it was a long day to have witnessed a poor performance from Accies against an average County team that we should have beaten.
porcupine
Premiership

Postby Bluesy » Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:27 am

That drive home would have been fantastic! Always love the drive up, stop at Ballinluig for a fry up and then (usually) disappointment.

I thought we played really well.

Biggest surprise for me was Fulton commanding his box for the first time I can remember. I wish Sheena would try a pass to feet occasionally instead of a punt forward but defensively he’s really doing well.
Moyo has turned a corner for now and even Hodson had a good game.
I think Kyle Munro gives us a dynamism up front that others (Calum Smith) don’t have.
Tomorrow night will be a tough test.
Looking forward to it.
Bluesy
Premiership

Return to The Accies