Hibs v Accies

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Hibs v Accies

Postby TerracingTomas » Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:08 pm

Despite a tweet from the SLO that the only place Accies fans would be able to see this game on TV was if you booked a seat at the Accies function suite for friday night it looks like its the same procedure for pay per view as other away games so far. £15 charge.

https://ppv.hibernianfc.co.uk/login

I wouldnt be expecting much from this game but at least we have had a proper weeks training and preparation so hopefully a draw.

Update to above - I see we have 1 player self isolating after a positive test fingers crossed its not somebody crucial.
Any future sponsors should contact liningourownpockets@mcgoofeystadium.com
TerracingTomas
Premiership

Re: Hibs v Accies

Postby AcciesFCSLO » Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:51 pm

Hibs are for the first time offering a PPV option although a large proportion of there home games have been on sky they haven’t offered the option until now for their games that haven’t been on it.

£15 to watch via PPV link attached

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10755

£10 to watch at Accies including a pre match burger and a half time pie with all funds going directly to accies.

The platform they use is the same as ours so a registration is required for Hibs tv and can be purchased and watched on there.
Email: sean@acciesfc.co.uk
Twitter: @AcciesFCSLO
Phone: 01698 368650
AcciesFCSLO
Championship

Postby TerracingTomas » Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:19 pm

Not one of our recognised trio of strikers starting we are relying on Winters and Gourley in goals so I assume Fulton is the positive test. This is going to be fun!
TerracingTomas
Premiership

Postby WILF » Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:03 pm

How is that not a red ?????
WILF
Seaside Leagues

Postby YeOldeHamiltonian » Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:14 pm

A case of what it's and maybe's.

Dreadful starting with no striker and looking like a team of strangers first half against a slick Hibs team.

Second half,we could have folded completely after going down 3-0 and missing a dreadful penalty but we fought our way back into the game and contrast that to losing 6-0 under Canning to a Hibs side not as good as this one.

We will beat those around us if we play like that second half although the decision to start young Winter every game is leaving us a man short.
YeOldeHamiltonian
Premiership

Postby Yummy Fur » Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:49 pm

YeOldeHamiltonian wrote:
Second half,we could have folded completely after going down 3-0 and missing a dreadful penalty but we fought our way back into the game and contrast that to losing 6-0 under Canning to a Hibs side not as good as this one.

Of course, alternatively you could contrast it to Canning's Accies team that went to a full Easter Rd and won 3-1.

There is something to admire about the way that Rice's current Accies team dig in and get the odd result that the performance really doesn't merit but i just can't buy into the idea that there has been any improvement under Rice. Still waiting on a good performance this season, still waiting for an Accies player to score from open play, still waiting for Rice to decide on a formation far less on what his best 11 is.
Yummy Fur
Seaside Leagues

Postby TerracingTomas » Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:06 pm

The initial set up of the team was just plain bloody awful. Our dynamic commentary duo kept saying that Rice was trying to take the sting out of Hibs before taking the game to them. Aye right. I think it was 45 minutes before we tested their keeper via Temps and by then they were cruising. Second half with Oggie on and then Tunde we at least reduced the deficit but I think the score flattered Accies. I lay the blame squarely at Rices’ feet. He’s definitely not a manager a one on one coach at best.
TerracingTomas
Premiership

Return to The Accies