Crowd Numbers

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Crowd Numbers

Postby southoftheborder » Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:18 pm

I'm guessing that the club won't release the virtual crowd 'attendance' for matches, but I'm curious to know how they hold up against real attendance figures.

Living down south I normally only see a couple of matches a season, but this season I've seen all of them - so I've added to the usual numbers.

Do more away fans pay to watch if it saves the hassle of travelling. Unlimited number of OF fans!

When the weather is really bad, would you ppv to watch a match that you'd have missed?

Then there's the finance - no stewards to pay, no police. Does this work out better for the club?
southoftheborder
Seaside Leagues

Re: Crowd Numbers

Postby TerracingTomas » Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:34 pm

Haven’t seen any viewing figures for any club S o B. Most other clubs sold season tickets and as far as I’m aware they get home games free so they only have to fork out for away games. Accies don’t have that income stream so it all comes down to fans Ppv for all games But I’ve no idea how the income is being split. Do Accies keep all home game revenue from both sets of fans or is there a split. I would imagine that for all our home games the number of away fans who ppv probably exceeds those that would have physically attended. But if an away parent used to attend and bring 2 kids he only has to make a single cheaper payment to view. As for home games given results etc it may be home fans viewing figures have fallen away? No catering income, hospitality for home games, 50/50 draw etc. So I doubt ppv match last years match day income. Oh and there are still stewards at the games but a lot less obviously. Never mind the revenue from our 6 figure stadium sponsorship deal will keep us afloat!!
Any future sponsors should contact liningourownpockets@mcgoofeystadium.com
TerracingTomas
Premiership

Re: Crowd Numbers

Postby porcupine » Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:50 pm

Never mind the revenue from our 6 figure stadium sponsorship deal will keep us afloat!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
porcupine
Premiership

Return to The Accies