Home v Ross County

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Home v Ross County

Postby AcciesFCSLO » Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:44 am

Saturday

PPV - £15

We would strongly recommend supporters register and log-in ahead of the 2:30pm pre-match build up show on Saturday.

This is to prevent any technical issues.

Marcus & Brian Easton are on the build up show

https://ppv.hamiltonacciesfc.co.uk/login

Should you ever have any AcciesTV issues then the club have set up a designated support team to deal with all of these issues.

tvsupport@acciesfc.co.uk

Finally you will require two logins

One for AcciesTV & one for PPV - this because this sits on differing platforms the user details can be identical on both.
Email: sean@acciesfc.co.uk
Twitter: @AcciesFCSLO
Phone: 01698 368650
AcciesFCSLO
Championship

Re: Home v Ross County

Postby TerracingTomas » Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:55 am

Well here we go. I have registered and paid my £15 for the game. Very simple and I got a confirmation e mail that I had paid which was reassuring. If there are technical issues cant blame the club its down to the media streaming company. Ross County made a lot of signings at the January transfer window 6 in total but that hasnt stopped them adding to the squad this summer. Between loans and signings they have added a further 6 that i can see. The focus has been on defence and midfield. They have signed a goalie, 2 centre backs, a right back and 3 midfielders so perhaps some gelling required although their game against the Smell suggests otherwise. We need to show the same attacking intent as was on display against celtic first half and hope our defence has some how improved since Sunday :roll: I wonder if the club will release viewing figures. Perhaps not accurate as i assume one person a household paying but many more watching with them.
Any future sponsors should contact liningourownpockets@mcgoofeystadium.com
TerracingTomas
Premiership

Postby Stevie Clarke » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:40 pm

The full 90 minutes is on BBC Alba from six.
Stevie Clarke
Premiership

Postby Bluesy » Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:51 am

I got my link from a tweet. It was simple to register and pay for the game today.
Is there a link on the website?
Surely the buy tickets tab should just lead to Accies tv pay per view?
Bluesy
Premiership

Postby southoftheborder » Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:55 am

Anyone know if you can chromecast the feed.

Tried the FAQ - but the link doesn't work!
southoftheborder
Seaside Leagues

Postby Willie Wastle » Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:25 pm

southoftheborder wrote:Anyone know if you can chromecast the feed.

I’ve tried unsuccessfully to cast from my Chromebook to my big telly via an Amazon Firestick. I think my router settings probably block it.

I’ve connected my Chromebook with an HDMI cable, and that seems to be fine (I’ll know for sure in @ few minutes).
sic a wife as Willie had, I wadna gie a button for her!
Willie Wastle
Premiership

Postby AcciesFCSLO » Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:35 pm

southoftheborder wrote:Anyone know if you can chromecast the feed.

Casting will only be available if the icon is present. Please check all available links underneath the main player on the event site.

Please note that IOS devices will not be able to cast from their phones or devices due to restrictions by apple regarding streaming from browsers.
Email: sean@acciesfc.co.uk
Twitter: @AcciesFCSLO
Phone: 01698 368650
AcciesFCSLO
Championship

Postby smc4761 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:59 pm

Bad result today, losing at home to what was supposed to be one of out main rivals to go down. Less than 40% possession at home. Not a good start at all.

Need to get the defence sorted, Fjortoft is not the answer
smc4761
Premiership

Postby TerracingTomas » Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:14 pm

Apart from a strong Moyo header in the second half did we ever seriously threaten? Shambles from our goalie and defence at their goal. Thought Calum Smith looked useful in the first half but otherwise nothing outstanding from us. Ok only the second game but on that display not looking good.

As to Accies tv, picture quality and camerawork very good. Even got replays. First half no sound from the players but that was corrected second half and helped. But commentary poor to say the least. who is bobby bullock anyway surely we can get an ex player to support the commentator. stadium looked good.
Any future sponsors should contact liningourownpockets@mcgoofeystadium.com
TerracingTomas
Premiership

Postby Scotty Tunbridge » Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:21 pm

Fulton back to his substandard best.
Scotty Tunbridge
Championship

Postby Alty accie » Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:27 pm

Could well be we are the first team in Premiership history to go all season without a win.
Today was absolutely horrendous.
Alty accie
Seaside Leagues

Postby Begs.hafc » Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:52 pm

WTF!!!!
Begs.hafc
Seaside Leagues

Postby Willie Wastle » Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:48 pm

Usual early season Accies. Same since 2003, except when Alex Neil was in charge. Start of season, and we seem to have no idea who our best XI are.

At the moment, I have no confidence in any of our central defenders. We’re trying to find out who should partner Easton, when (if?) he’s fit again, and it says it all that Want remains the front runner. Midfield looks better than I hoped, and I’m very hopeful for a front line built around Moyo. Going through the team, either Fulton gets better fast, or we need another keeper; my current impression is our full backs are fine (but no cover); Gogic is a big miss, and there’s a lot resting on Martin’s shoulders this season; some decent creative options, albeit Lewis Smith didn’t have a great day today, but Temps is our ace-in-the-hole.

A draw today would have been a decent result, lifting us to 8th, and for a long time we looked like getting it. But in the end we got what we deserved. We were all over the place at the back, and not clinical enough up front.

We’re far from certs to go down. Plenty of other poor teams. But a lot of improvement needed. Our get-out-of-jail card may be whether the season is viable: empty stadiums, games postponed already, pandemic conditions continuing. Still all seems unreal.
sic a wife as Willie had, I wadna gie a button for her!
Willie Wastle
Premiership

Postby smc4761 » Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:48 pm

BR in an interview with BBC said team need to learn from their mistakes. Another quote from the Martin Canning, school of coaching
smc4761
Premiership

Postby Alty accie » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:36 pm

Alty accie wrote:Could well be we are the first team in Premiership history to go all season without a win.
Today was absolutely horrendous.

3 down. 35 to go. :oops:
Alty accie
Seaside Leagues

Return to The Accies