Accies Tv

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Accies Tv

Postby TerracingTomas » Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:30 pm

More details emerging re coverage of our home games by AcciesTv. No virtual season ticket but “approximately”£10 pregame.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/loc ... ssion=true
Any future sponsors should contact liningourownpockets@mcgoofeystadium.com
TerracingTomas
Premiership

Re: Accies Tv

Postby TerracingTomas » Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:02 pm

Our first home game is the 8th August v Ross County which is 3 weeks away but I'm hoping this is not a last minute announcement of how to sign up leading to a scramble. My confidence in the clubs' business organisational skills has never been high based on numerous examples e.g. the on line shop debacle. Now Im not trying to be negative I'm looking forward to watching the games on tv until we are allowed back and Im keen to sign up so can we have details Accies next week so we can be signed up and understand how we will access the games. And can you clarify what happens for away games? Are we allowed to sign up for one off games on the away sides tv service? Our first game away against Celtic is on Sky so Im assuming no access if games are on sky?
TerracingTomas
Premiership

Postby wearyelco » Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:10 pm

Would like to know if a pub (e.g. the vaults) can join in with a bigger fee. Even with social distancing it would have a good atmosphere.
wearyelco
Pub League

Postby AcciesFCSLO » Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:34 pm

TerracingTomas wrote:Our first home game is the 8th August v Ross County which is 3 weeks away but I'm hoping this is not a last minute announcement of how to sign up leading to a scramble. My confidence in the clubs' business organisational skills has never been high based on numerous examples e.g. the on line shop debacle. Now Im not trying to be negative I'm looking forward to watching the games on tv until we are allowed back and Im keen to sign up so can we have details Accies next week so we can be signed up and understand how we will access the games. And can you clarify what happens for away games? Are we allowed to sign up for one off games on the away sides tv service? Our first game away against Celtic is on Sky so Im assuming no access if games are on sky?

It will go live this week I believe, 11 of the 12 clubs in the league are using the same streaming partner who have been going through them one by one, as for away games there will be a PPV option for the home clubs tv channel where you will then have the option of selecting accies tv commentary instead of the home clubs.

The club has invested heavily in the tv package and Marcus in particular has spent a huge amount of time on this to get us to where we are now all on his own remember the lack of clarity from the SPFL has caused delays to this going live also each club in the league has had the same issues.

Marcus and the club deserve to be commended for what is going to go live it’s an unprecedented time for us all however the end product will be impressive let me be clear on that.
Email: sean@acciesfc.co.uk
Twitter: @AcciesFCSLO
Phone: 01698 368650
AcciesFCSLO
Championship

Postby southoftheborder » Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:04 pm

AcciesFCSLO wrote:[quote="Marcus and the club deserve to be commended for what is going to go live it’s an unprecedented time for us all however the end product will be impressive let me be clear on that.

So why not tell us what's going on!

When will we realise that 'no news' is so much worse than bad news!
southoftheborder
Seaside Leagues

Postby Euan » Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:51 pm

Looking forward to watching Accies TV.
Agreed the lack of detailed info so far is slightly concerning, but I trust Marcus to do it properly and anticipate a good product.
Euan
Premiership

Postby Red_Adair » Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:20 pm

Will it go the same way as the Accies podcast, the online shop and the website?

I'll expect a big fanfair building it up, with the three or four "special fans" massaging each others who about how good it is only for the final product to probably die on its arse.

The whole smoke and mirrors is on the launch of the new strip with the "special fans" already hyping it up. I'm getting the feeling that it will end up being a let down
Red_Adair
Pub League

Postby AcciesFCSLO » Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:28 pm

southoftheborder wrote:
AcciesFCSLO wrote:[quote="Marcus and the club deserve to be commended for what is going to go live it’s an unprecedented time for us all however the end product will be impressive let me be clear on that.

So why not tell us what's going on!

When will we realise that 'no news' is so much worse than bad news!

The times we live in the club would never publicly come out and say anything, I genuinely say this Marcus deserves a go fund me page for the overtime he’s put in which is unpaid - there simply ain’t enough hours in the day for us all to come out and say anything other than work in the background.
AcciesFCSLO
Championship

Postby AcciesFCSLO » Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:30 pm

Red_Adair wrote:Will it go the same way as the Accies podcast, the online shop and the website?

I'll expect a big fanfair building it up, with the three or four "special fans" massaging each others who about how good it is only for the final product to probably die on its arse.

The whole smoke and mirrors is on the launch of the new strip with the "special fans" already hyping it up. I'm getting the feeling that it will end up being a let down

Good to see fans appreciate the work done by the club
“Red Adair” well known to us all !
AcciesFCSLO
Championship

Postby Red_Adair » Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:13 am

AcciesFCSLO wrote:
Red_Adair wrote:Will it go the same way as the Accies podcast, the online shop and the website?

Good to see fans appreciate the work done by the club
“Red Adair” well known to us all !

So where is the podcast? Where are the regular interviews? Where are the fixtures?

But hey everything's ok as Sean has seen the new strip and gets to watch the bounce games.

Smoke and mirrors Sean, smoke and mirrors
Red_Adair
Pub League

Postby glasgow accie » Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:07 am

WTF ??
(Some) Accies fans never change ...Moan , moan , moan ...
Well done Accies for getting go this done , could possibly have been done a bit earlier and with a bit more info on what was happening and when , but why announce something till it’s ready to go ??

As for “special fans “ ??
Jealous ?? :roll:
When Saturday comes...WE ARE HAMILTON........136
glasgow accie
Championship

Postby TerracingTomas » Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:48 am

Sounds good so far FCSLO. The fact that we are using the same platform as 10 other clubs I assume means that signing in and paying is part of the platform so no need for anyone at NDP to be involved lessening the danger of amateur hour on the business side ;)
TerracingTomas
Premiership

Postby southoftheborder » Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:26 pm

Looks as though it might be https://tv.hamiltonacciesfc.co.uk

30 second clip of Accies v Dundee United in 2008
southoftheborder
Seaside Leagues

Postby RyanT » Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:05 pm

That looks pretty great actually!

Presumably this service won't be locked to the UK only, and those of us abroad will be able to pay to watch games on the service?
RyanT
Seaside Leagues

Postby TerracingTomas » Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:55 pm

From what I’ve been able to glean elsewhere they are hoping to publicly launch the site next week once a couple of spfl permission hurdles are overcome. There is a suggestion you will be able to just pay for individual games without paying a £59.99 annual fee that would give you access to old games, audio commentary, interviews etc. You would still access and pay for away games via the Accies tv site choosing as the SLO has said an Accies commentator. No idea whether overseas viewers can access. I’ve looked at the terms and conditions on the Accies Tv site via the link supplied by south of the border. It says “ Accies TV is a recurring subscription-based product” so who knows if single games will be available without subscribing. Hopefully all will be revealed next week.
TerracingTomas
Premiership

Postby TerracingTomas » Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:28 pm

Link to the full details of Accies TV here.

https://www.hamiltonacciesfc.co.uk/acci ... rvice-ppv/

My take on this is you dont have to subscribe at £59.99 you can just go in on match day and pay a £15 fee for home games. SLO will you please clarify. Away games you have go into the away clubs' website and pay whatever they are charging but can select Accies commentary. I’m not being mean about the £59.99 subscription fee but like many others my finances have taken a coved kicking and all I want to see is the game on match day. Secondly if past october fans are allowed back in (Unlikely I know) I assume accies will be offering a partial season ticket and between a subscription fee, PPV and a season ticket you could be spending a tidy sum.
TerracingTomas
Premiership

Postby AcciesFCSLO » Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:00 pm

TerracingTomas wrote:Link to the full details of Accies TV here.

https://www.hamiltonacciesfc.co.uk/acci ... rvice-ppv/

My take on this is you dont have to subscribe at £59.99 you can just go in on match day and pay a £15 fee for home games. SLO will you please clarify. Away games you have go into the away clubs' website and pay whatever they are charging but can select Accies commentary. I’m not being mean about the £59.99 subscription fee but like many others my finances have taken a coved kicking and all I want to see is the game on match day. Secondly if past october fans are allowed back in (Unlikely I know) I assume accies will be offering a partial season ticket and between a subscription fee, PPV and a season ticket you could be spending a tidy sum.

You are correct the £5.99 per month / £59.99 per annum is optional however it will give you access to more content that is being produced - £15 PPV for all home games that are not on Sky for Sky games only those outside of the U.K. can watch AcciesTV, Away games will be purchased via the home club with the option like you say if AcciesTV Comms

As we are unsure of fans return the decision hasn’t been made for a partial season ticket however it’s an ever changing situation and will be updated if and when known.

My emails are open for anyone wishing to make any queries on this.
AcciesFCSLO
Championship

Postby TerracingTomas » Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:44 pm

Sean

Has the club any plans to letter drop all last years season ticket holders with details of Accies tv. Worth an envelope and a stamp if it increases uptake whether it’s subscription or PPV?
TerracingTomas
Premiership

Postby southoftheborder » Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:37 pm

Just tried registering

1) username limited to 15 characters - no 'southoftheborder' then!
2) need 2nd line of address - I don't have a second line of address!! street, town, county only

and then

"An error occurred with this application.
This is an error with the application itself, not the platform.

502: BAD_GATEWAY
Code: NO_RESPONSE_FROM_FUNCTION"

Not a very auspicious start :(
southoftheborder
Seaside Leagues

Postby AcciesFCSLO » Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:07 pm

southoftheborder wrote:Just tried registering

1) username limited to 15 characters - no 'southoftheborder' then!
2) need 2nd line of address - I don't have a second line of address!! street, town, county only

and then

"An error occurred with this application.
This is an error with the application itself, not the platform.

502: BAD_GATEWAY
Code: NO_RESPONSE_FROM_FUNCTION"

Not a very auspicious start :(

Choose a smaller username who wants the hassle of so many characters ?

You do have a 2nd line it’s your town stick it in twice if you have to

Should you have any further issues email tvsupport@acciesfc.co.uk

The Platform as mentioned before is used by 11 of the 12 clubs it will have teething issues we are in the middle of something never seen before
AcciesFCSLO
Championship

Next

Return to The Accies