Buying tickets through the website

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Buying tickets through the website

Postby Big Wurzil » Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:21 pm

Clicked on the link for st mirren tickets and got a link to rangers tickets at ibrox in 2017.

Maybe I’ll buy them and transport back in time to the canning era arggggh.

I give up with the club at times
Big Wurzil
Championship

Re: Buying tickets through the website

Postby porcupine » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:36 pm

Try the St Mirren site, and even Forfar Athletic for how an up-to-date informative web-site can be run.

But Accies? New web site. Same unfinished business. Embarrassing, with even Junior Clubs leagues ahead on this! :oops: :oops: :oops:
porcupine
Premiership

Postby AcciesFCSLO » Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:20 am

I’ve fed this back to the club the link did work something has changed in the last couple of weeks
Email: sean@acciesfc.co.uk
Twitter: @AcciesFCSLO
Phone: 01698 368650
AcciesFCSLO
Championship

Postby porcupine » Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:56 pm

AcciesFCSLO wrote:I’ve fed this back to the club the link did work something has changed in the last couple of weeks

Thanks, Sean, but surely the Club employees should be checking this on a regular basis, rather then us telling them it's not working. And, anything on a REAL working informative website like most of the Juniors have??
porcupine
Premiership

Postby TerracingTomas » Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:41 pm

SLO we were told when the new website was launched that it needed fine tuning. Ok but that was several months ago it should be sorted by now. Might as well revert to the old site at least we knew where we were.
Any future sponsors should contact liningourownpockets@mcgoofeystadium.com
TerracingTomas
Premiership

Postby Karachus » Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:27 pm

Hey there, we are four students from Germany visiting Glasgow in March and wanted to pay New Douglas Park a visit and see the home match against Killie on the 7th. Is it possible and/or necessary to buy tickets in advance? I only saw tickets for a Rangers-fixture being on sale right now and didn´t receive an answer from the Club until now.

Thanks in advance for your answers!
Karachus
Pub League

Postby porcupine » Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:41 pm

No need to buy tickets in advance. Pay at the gate. Plenty of space for every game except Rangers or Celtic which are always All Ticket. Use the Main Stand, turnstiles are at both ends. Hamilton West Station has path from platform to Stadium 400 metres walk.
porcupine
Premiership

Postby Karachus » Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:59 pm

Haha, that´s what I supposed, but better safe than sorry. xD Thanks very much, it´s the first time we watch a SFPL match and as I like the Accies quite a lot after "discovering" them in FIFA ( I know, sounds stupid as hell :D ), I hope we can experience a victory there. Do you know if the club shop will be open on matchday, so we can bring some souvenirs with us?
Karachus
Pub League

Postby Stevie Clarke » Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:29 pm

Karachus wrote:Haha, that´s what I supposed, but better safe than sorry. xD Thanks very much, it´s the first time we watch a SFPL match and as I like the Accies quite a lot after "discovering" them in FIFA ( I know, sounds stupid as hell :D ), I hope we can experience a victory there. Do you know if the club shop will be open on matchday, so we can bring some souvenirs with us?

The club shop is pretty bare. I was looking for a beanie hat recently - nothing. Clubs in League Two put us to shame, both commercially and public relations.
Stevie Clarke
Premiership

Postby Karachus » Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:01 pm

Stevie Clarke wrote:
Karachus wrote:Haha, that´s what I supposed, but better safe than sorry. xD Thanks very much, it´s the first time we watch a SFPL match and as I like the Accies quite a lot after "discovering" them in FIFA ( I know, sounds stupid as hell :D ), I hope we can experience a victory there. Do you know if the club shop will be open on matchday, so we can bring some souvenirs with us?

The club shop is pretty bare. I was looking for a beanie hat recently - nothing. Clubs in League Two put us to shame, both commercially and public relations.

So no good news if you want a jersey then? :oops:
They are sold out online and if the shop´s bare, I dont really know where to get anything merchandise-ish....
Karachus
Pub League

Postby porcupine » Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:32 pm

Accies SCFLO

Any point in copying this into the Club for comment/action?
Probably not :oops: We consistently seem to waste marketing opportunities like this, year on year. :roll: :roll: :roll:
porcupine
Premiership

Postby Euan » Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:47 pm

The shop had plenty of jerseys when I looked in on Saturday. Just the other things that are depleted.
You could possibly ask the shop/club to hold a jersey for you to collect in March.
Euan
Premiership

Postby Stodmeister » Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:54 pm

Euan wrote:The shop had plenty of jerseys when I looked in on Saturday. Just the other things that are depleted.
You could possibly ask the shop/club to hold a jersey for you to collect in March.

They'll be reduced in price by that time as well ;)
Stodmeister
Championship

Postby Karachus » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:19 am

Euan wrote:The shop had plenty of jerseys when I looked in on Saturday. Just the other things that are depleted.

I´ll try my luck and write again, maybe they are kind enough to hold one for me. Thank you! :)

@Stodmeister - I hope not, that would possibly mean that the Accies are going down to the Championship and/or play horrible football (again). To avoid that would be worth the full price. :D
Karachus
Pub League

Postby Stodmeister » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:24 am

Karachus wrote:

@Stodmeister - I hope not, that would possibly mean that the Accies are going down to the Championship and/or play horrible football (again). To avoid that would be worth the full price. :D

We've been playing horrible football for some time now , but I would rather we stay in this league.

There could be new design of top and / or new sponsor that's what I was implying by reduced price.

As a matter of interest what German team do you follow? Is it the red and white of Union Berlin?
Stodmeister
Championship

Postby Karachus » Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:14 am

Stodmeister wrote:
Karachus wrote:

We've been playing horrible football for some time now , but I would rather we stay in this league.

There could be new design of top and / or new sponsor that's what I was implying by reduced price.

As a matter of interest what German team do you follow? Is it the red and white of Union Berlin?

Well, I would take the "old" one also if there should be an update in Design. That´s a discount I would take. :D
Nah, it is more green-white, since my childhood I am a supporter of Wolfsburg - They probably play the same horrible football the Accies have shown now for some time^^
Karachus
Pub League

Postby smc4761 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:08 pm

Karachus, I would very much doubt Wolfsburg play terrible football. Over the past few season Accies have been worse than dreadful to watch.

One of the many reasons why crowds continue to fall
smc4761
Premiership

Postby Karachus » Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:43 pm

smc4761 wrote:Karachus, I would very much doubt Wolfsburg play terrible football. Over the past few season Accies have been worse than dreadful to watch.

One of the many reasons why crowds continue to fall

Don´t be too sure of that - We might have bigger names on the pitch, but the football wasn´t better than anything shown in the Highland League.
It´s sad to see the crowds fall though - For "normal" football fans in Germany, only Celtic and Rangers are known, maybe the Hearts or the Hibs, depending on which club you support. I´ve read many times about many people from Hamilton going to Glasgow every other week to support the two big players, and the more people go there, the less potential the Accies have, sadly. The "problems" with online-ticketing and the selling of merchandise on top, it doesn´t look to good if you are in choice of supporting a club, and moneywise, it´s the Accies who suffer because of that.... :|
Karachus
Pub League

Return to The Accies