Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Livingston .V. Accies - MATCH THREAD

Postby Admin » Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:15 pm

Your comments please...
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Livingston .V. Accies - MATCH THREAD

Postby Gav » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:58 pm

Keep same team bar Stubbs for Hamilton and I am confident we can win this.
Gav
Championship

Postby TerracingTomas » Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:34 pm

Time to take some of the online positivity and turn it into a positive result. Stubbs is back, Martin is back and we have a goalkeeping choice. I would like to see a 2 - 0 for Accies with the Miller/Davies combo reaking havoc while a Stubbs/Easton defence stands firm. Looking forward to this
Any future sponsors should contact liningourownpockets@mcgoofeystadium.com
TerracingTomas
Premiership

Postby Euan » Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:16 am

A win today would move us up to 7th above Livingston.
If we play as well as last Sunday that’s a distinct possibility although it’s a tough venue.
I’d take a draw but we need at least 4 points from this and St Mirren next week.
Euan
Premiership

Postby TerracingTomas » Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:15 pm

Abysmal performance from Hamilton. I can recall only one half decent goal attempt by us on their goal, a shot by oakley near the end of the first half other than that it was all Livinston. Southwood did alright in goals and i suppose you have to give some credit to our defence and the goalpost on one occasion. I didnt see it but several of the pundits thought Stubbs hand balled in the second half and Livvi were denied a penalty so will need to watch the highlights. No Davies who i assume was injured again. Whereas Davies is capable of holding off opponents and setting up others Oggie was pretty ineffective. Oakley not much better and Miller anonymous. I suppose we should be greatful for both the saints losing but by all accounts the Midden were very unlucky to come away from pittodrie without something. Oh and a fiver for parking. Take my last penny why dont you :cry:

Quote from Brian
"Any time you come to Livingston and take something from the match, you've done something right. It's a difficult place to come. I'm delighted to come here and get a clean sheet."
Your arse Brian :oops:
Any future sponsors should contact liningourownpockets@mcgoofeystadium.com
TerracingTomas
Premiership

Postby Alty accie » Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:06 am

The most awful game of football I have watched in the last 50 years, in an almost empty stadium. Continuous hoofball from the accies. This game would not even have graced the National League North. Absolute dross.
Alty accie
Seaside Leagues

Postby Stodmeister » Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:20 am

Watched the match on BBC Alba , it was a bit of a shocker , but not unexpected. It is a difficult place to go , only Rangers & Aberdeen have won in the league this season therefore a point and a clean sheet is good for us. Of course we would like the win and play champagne football but it doesn't happen playing there against them.

Maybe the tactics on the day were a rehearsal for next week's Celtic game where we will need to be defensively sound.

My eyes are on St.Mirren game where we do have to get the win.
Stodmeister
Championship

Postby Gav » Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:53 am

If thats the tactics we are going to use can they tell us in advance. Could have saved £25 and not frozen my bollox off for 2 hours.

Dreadful performance and a deluded interview from Rice at the end.
Gav
Championship

Postby Stevie Clarke » Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:46 pm

£25 for the standard of football in this league is madness. The only way it will stop is by people staying away.
Stevie Clarke
Premiership

Postby Big Wurzil » Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:58 pm

Gav, no being cheeky but what were you expecting in all honesty.

2 teams who’s first instinct is to sit in and be hard to beat and all of a sudden they’ve got a ball to use more often than they’re used to. Only one answer I’m afraid
Big Wurzil
Championship

Postby Stodmeister » Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:03 pm

Big Wurzil wrote:Gav, no being cheeky but what were you expecting in all honesty.

2 teams who’s first instinct is to sit in and be hard to beat and all of a sudden they’ve got a ball to use more often than they’re used to. Only one answer I’m afraid

Exactly right , this game had a 0-0 draw written all over it. At the end of the day it was a hard won point .
Stodmeister
Championship

Postby Gav » Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:55 pm

Big Wurzil wrote:Gav, no being cheeky but what were you expecting in all honesty.

In the 2nd half against Ross co, the 1st half v Killie and the 2nd half v Sevco we played some really good stuff. I expected something similar.

Not acceptable to charge folk £25 and set up to have no intention of trying to win the game.
Gav
Championship

Postby Big Wurzil » Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:08 pm

Again, don’t call me cheeky but what really good stuff did we play v sevco as all I saw was we created chances through complacency from them over committing and it breaking down and not us being pro active.

And the chances(Miller’s) I bet you the guy Nesbit at Dunfermline tucks it away quite comfortably
Big Wurzil
Championship

Postby rubenthedog » Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:37 pm

Adult match ticket - £25.00
Ticket for 10 year old £10.00
Online booking fee: - £1.00
Car Parking:- £5.00
Fuel: £10.00
Snack at game: £7.00

Total cost - £58.00

Value for money - 0

Atmosphere - no existent
rubenthedog
Seaside Leagues

Postby porcupine » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:47 pm

Ouch!!!

And the SFA wallahs say we are getting valuie for money?

That's the type of game that should be priced way below the normal to attract fans, not to pizz them off to confirm they are never going back again.
porcupine
Premiership

Postby Gav » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:20 pm

rubenthedog wrote:Adult match ticket - £25.00
Ticket for 10 year old £10.00
Online booking fee: - £1.00
Car Parking:- £5.00
Fuel: £10.00
Snack at game: £7.00

Total cost - £58.00

Value for money - 0

Atmosphere - no existent

Agree about value for money but would say there is loads of free parking within 5 mins of the stadium.
Gav
Championship

Postby Bluesy » Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:27 pm

I parked in the car park and nobody asked for any money. One very small happy part of the experience.
Still a good point
Bluesy
Premiership

Return to The Accies