I just want to watch a game of football

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

I just want to watch a game of football

Postby TerracingTomas » Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:43 pm

Going to a game used to be simple. First off there was a very good chance it would be a Saturday at 3 or occasionally a wedensday at 7.30. Not a friday, sunday, monday or tuesday. Not lunchtime or teatime. Next all you had to do was turn up with cash, pay and get in. Occasionally just occasionally it was such a grand affair tickets were needed. Now all I want to do is go to see Accies at livingstone. You know a game where if the crowd exceeds 1000 the figures must be rigged!! But no it has to be all ticket. But wait you can get your tickets at Accies during the week provided your not working or can get someone to go for you. So you turn up and find the shop is closed or the card reader needs charged. But wait I can go to the Accies website and order online. Well no actually the link takes you to the Livvie ticket site but I need an account so i have to register. By this time you have lost the will to live, so you dont bother cos well they say its all ticket but we all know they sell tickets at Livingstone on the day. Fans eh so demanding don't clubs just wish they could do without them :roll:
Any future sponsors should contact liningourownpockets@mcgoofeystadium.com
TerracingTomas
Premiership

Re: I just want to watch a game of football

Postby hollerman » Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:15 pm

Yes, a total farce. I remember this ridiculous carry on last time. Are Livingston actually trying to put folk off coming to the game with these stupid regulations? It certainly seems like it!
hollerman
Pub League

Postby porcupine » Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:20 pm

SFLSO for comment, please, before a wasted journey to Livingston. Two of us going, but not if there is another shambles for entry. Neither of us live anywhere near Hamilton and unable to get to Accies for 'must-have' tickets. Fans have right to know in advance what the real situation is here!

For others, club (and town) is LIVINGSTON so any sat nav for LivingstonE might take you somewhere else. Pedantic, I know, but having to live in Livingston for six years, I can at least spell it right :)
porcupine
Premiership

Postby YeOldeHamiltonian » Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:21 pm

Turnuponthedayandbuyaticketthen.com
YeOldeHamiltonian
Premiership

Postby AcciesFCSLO » Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:37 pm

porcupine wrote:SFLSO for comment, please, before a wasted journey to Livingston. Two of us going, but not if there is another shambles for entry. Neither of us live anywhere near Hamilton and unable to get to Accies for 'must-have' tickets. Fans have right to know in advance what the real situation is here!

For others, club (and town) is LIVINGSTON so any sat nav for LivingstonE might take you somewhere else. Pedantic, I know, but having to live in Livingston for six years, I can at least spell it right :)

For some reason Livingston are attempting to become a cashless business :roll: sadly we are at the mercy of them and it was late on last time that they decided to change to tickets on the day but only via card at a set location, the club does put forward the case that it should PATG on the day as id imagine everyother club does for Livingston away.
Email: sean@acciesfc.co.uk
Twitter: @AcciesFCSLO
Phone: 01698 368650
AcciesFCSLO
Championship

Postby hollerman » Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:16 pm

I just phoned Livingston and was told that the turnstiles cannot accept cash, but that tickets will be available (cash payment) from a ticket office on Saturday right up to kick off.
hollerman
Pub League

Return to The Accies