Hearts .V. Accies

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Hearts .V. Accies

Postby AcciesFCSLO » Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:49 pm

Saturday Away 31/08/19 15:00 kick off V Hearts

Tynecastle Park

Tickets on sale from our ticket office (NO PATG)

£29 Adult
£21 Over 65/Students
£15 Under 18
£8 Under 16
£5 Under 13
Email: sean@acciesfc.co.uk
Twitter: @AcciesFCSLO
Phone: 01698 368650
AcciesFCSLO
Championship

Re: Hearts .V. Accies

Postby Stevie Clarke » Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:06 pm

As bad as these prices are, its still far cheaper for an adult to take two kids under 13 to this one than the derby on Saturday - £39 as opposed to our extortionate £55.
Stevie Clarke
Premiership

Postby TerracingTomas » Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:00 pm

Club twitter now saying you can buy a ticket on the day atHearts from the away ticket pod. Oh what a surprise.
Any future sponsors should contact liningourownpockets@mcgoofeystadium.com
TerracingTomas
Premiership

Postby AcciesFCSLO » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:28 pm

Thanks TT
Email: sean@acciesfc.co.uk
Twitter: @AcciesFCSLO
Phone: 01698 368650
AcciesFCSLO
Championship

Postby Gav » Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:12 am

Way overpriced and we will get gubbed. Cant wait.
Gav
Championship

Postby Westender » Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:28 am

You know I am annoyed , I really wanted to attend tynecastle this Saturday so had to take an hour off work to go to the park to purchase a ticket. Now they tell me I could buy a ticket at the game. It's not just the 29 quid it's an hour off work and all the inconveniences caused for no apparent reason. Poor communication as always
Westender
Pub League

Postby porcupine » Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:58 am

Quite understand your frustration, Westender.

I click on the "improved new" Official Club Web-site on the first banner showing Hearts V Accies, where there are two buttons. One is titled "Buy Tickets" the other "Match Information". Result-----nothing!.

Now maybe it's just me who is not PC savvy or there again maybe...………………………. :oops: :oops: :oops: ??

Tell me it's not yet anther case of Accies producing a half completed communication process for us long suffering fans?
porcupine
Premiership

Postby Bluesy » Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:17 am

In fairness I think it is the opposition (Hearts, Kilmarnock etc) who always say no pay at the gate then change their mind to encourage some early sales. Livingston is a different scenario where you really do need to buy a ticket from Accies unless you want to stand in a queue to make a card payment in the office at the main entrance. Rangers and Celtic is one step up from that whereby there is no way on the day of the game to get a ticket.
Bluesy
Premiership

Postby TerracingTomas » Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:28 am

Tell me it's not yet anther case of Accies producing a half completed communication process for us long suffering fans?

When it was launched Marcus said that it would need ‘fine tuned’ or words to that effect. That of course hasnt happened and we are left with the current state of affairs which is a bit of a mess. Difficult to navigate, features that dont work e.g. buy a ticket etc. If I remember correctly it was suppplied by the same lot who are responsible for St Mirren’s site. I suspect we have gone for the cheapest option. If Im honest they would be better reverting to the old site. Even if edited you can bet your bottom dollar the buy a ticket facility will never work.
TerracingTomas
Premiership

Postby porcupine » Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:59 am

TerracingTomas wrote:

When it was launched Marcus said that it would need ‘fine tuned’ or words to that effect. That of course hasnt happened and we are left with the current state of affairs which is a bit of a mess. Difficult to navigate, features that dont work e.g. buy a ticket etc. If I remember correctly it was suppplied by the same lot who are responsible for St Mirren’s site. I suspect we have gone for the cheapest option. If Im honest they would be better reverting to the old site. Even if edited you can bet your bottom dollar the buy a ticket facility will never work.

Just tried the St Mirren site. Wonderful! All the links I used worked. If it is the same lot who started ours, then could it be that they have not been paid hence no further work carried out? Cynical, I know, but what other reasons could there be for an important communication vehicle being left without most of its wheels, as ours is?

Admin. This is now way off topic so could it be put onto a new subject?
porcupine
Premiership

Postby TerracingTomas » Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:35 am

To get back on track I am now going to this game much as I begrudge paying. Managed to get a train via Motherwell for £11.50. Given Hearts current form which i think is worse than ours, there has never been a better time to get our first victory at tynecastle in I'm told over 40 years. Depends very much on our defence. If we have a repeat of last weeks' back 4 disaster then its an easy 3 points for Hearts.
TerracingTomas
Premiership

Postby Bluesy » Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:05 pm

About to leave for Edinburgh- agree that it’s a good time to play Hearts but very nervous
Bluesy
Premiership

Postby Westender » Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:06 pm

Agree with Thomas defence is a worry. On route to the game and to be honest I think the bookies price of 7/1 is about right but we can always hope
Westender
Pub League

Postby smc4761 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:06 pm

Hearts playing crap, their manager under pressure, only 1 possible result, 2-0 Hearts. Our away record even under Rice is pretty poor
smc4761
Premiership

Postby porcupine » Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:52 pm

Couldn't make the game today but more than happy to take a point at Tynecastle. Been there too many times to see us loose, so a positive result coming back twice when behind. Good that Oakley's form has returned as well. Await match reports from fellow posters.

Suspect that Hearts will only get better, with or without CL, so taking a point there could be a real bonus as the season progresses.
porcupine
Premiership

Postby Tumbleweed.. » Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:00 pm

Pretty enjoyable afternoon, all things considered. Rode our luck in the first half a few times, but second half we were much better and could have taken all 3 points, although to get a draw with 2 well taken strikers goals from Oakley was good enough. A real team performance and most mistakes were covered by grit and determination and some bodies on the line type defending. Hearts were gash as looking at their team it shouldn't even have been a close game, but Levein manages to make a team less than the sum of their parts yet again - he really is a talentless, odious individual.

Well done to those who travelled today despite the atrocious pricing, and it was great to hear the moaning amongst the Hearts fans walking away from the ground. GIRUY :D :D
On the outskirts of nowhere, on the ring road to somewhere, on the verge of indecision, I'll always take the roundabout way.
Tumbleweed..
Seaside Leagues

Postby TerracingTomas » Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:08 pm

Worth every penny I say worth every penny. Well lots of positives. We went behind twice but didn’t fall out the game but came back and scored. 2 goals for Oakley although at the other end so I will need to see the replays and second half we were far the better team and might have nicked it. Seeing the team sheet I thought the worst with yet another changed back four but while not perfect a big improvement on last week. McGowan restored to RB and big Easton at LB. Fjortoft got the central defenders slot with Stubbs and wasn’t too bad. First half We created a few chances but when they went forward they looked the more likely. We looked poor defensively for their first. Big transformation second half and we looked really threatening going forward. Thought Collar had a really good game as did Mcgowan and well done Oakley for 2 goals. Oggie missed a couple but the dual threat up front caused the problems. Overall a really pleasing day out.
TerracingTomas
Premiership

Postby Bluesy » Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:47 pm

Brilliant day and could have won it.
Mcgowan, Stubbs and Gogic were fantastic.
Smith looking better and better.
What a difference 2 up front makes
Bluesy
Premiership

Postby porcupine » Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:06 pm

I've rated Alex Gogic for a couple of years now. He will be Daz's permanent replacement in mid-field when D McK's legs/timing have gone.

Thanks for the three positive match reports. Agreed, outrageous pricing at Tynecastle.
porcupine
Premiership

Postby Westender » Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:10 pm

Myself I thought everyone was a hero with a special mention for collar, gogic and alston, the boy oakley ran his heart out.
I thought Easton looked off the pace on a few occasions but he has been out injuried and will get better with game time. A fantastic point at tynecastle
Westender
Pub League

Next

Return to The Accies