Accies stats since BR took charge

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Accies stats since BR took charge

Postby smc4761 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:45 pm

I know after the game at Ross County ;ast week there were a few concerns about how this season would pan out. Given our lack of signings especially to defence I think some of the concern was justified. Then again along comes a home game and we are all happy campers again

A quick check on BR record since he took over. Given that a larger percentage of the games were against teams at our level, teams we should be at least competing with its not too shabby, especially at home Apart from getting pumped 0-5 by Rangers thats his only league defeat at home. 3 wins and 5 draws last season and 1 win this season. Away from home its a bit worse with 2 wins and 5 defeats last season and 1 loss this season.

To stay in Premier league, I reckon we need 9 wins and 6 draws giving us 33 points which should just about do us. So if he keeps up the decent home record we should have another season in PL
smc4761
Premiership

Re: Accies stats since BR took charge

Postby TerracingTomas » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:35 pm

Brians’ points to games ratio last season was 1.26. Maintain that across this season and we would have nearly 48 points. But the Jury is still out on this squad. Despite yesterday our defence and midfield is still “suspect”. Maitland said at the forum he would regard 10th and 40 points as progress. I dont believe as the season progresses we will have 3 teams at the bottom as weak as last season so I don’t think 33 points will be enough.
Any future sponsors should contact liningourownpockets@mcgoofeystadium.com
TerracingTomas
Premiership

Re: Accies stats since BR took charge

Postby Westender » Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:16 pm

We all have to remember that due to the old firm strong hold in the area our fan base is very poor, if it was not for the excellent work of our youth system then we wouldn't be where we are in a privileged position in the premier league. Dingwall was so bad but give the man rice his due respect he put things right yes we got the rub of the green but we fought hard had more shape ,and continue to produce young players of quality like smith and Cunningham. I for one am so proud to be an accie supporter,
Westender
Pub League

Return to The Accies