Did you hear the one about......

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Did you hear the one about......

Postby Tumbleweed.. » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:30 am

Family friendly headlines for the club in the Record today.

Richard Roy - apparently once an Accies 'star' - is reported to have allegedly killed and eaten an iguana at home. The RSPCA are investigating.
Kevin McGroarty - apparently now the Accies kitman - allegedly posted a message with sectarian connotations on social media. The club are investigating.

Nice that a guy who played twice for us and another guy who's been with us for a month can cause such negative publicity, prominently featured amongst the other guff which passes for journalism in that publication. I appreciate we probably didn't look at Roy's dietary predilections when we were scouting and signing him, but then we obviously didn't look at his footballing abilities either. As for the kitman, not a very clever thing to do and seriously brings his character and suitability for working at the club into significant question. If only we knew of an experienced kitman who could probably still do a job......

More than a football club, clearly. :roll:
On the outskirts of nowhere, on the ring road to somewhere, on the verge of indecision, I'll always take the roundabout way.
Tumbleweed..
Seaside Leagues

Re: Did you hear the one about......

Postby Swift Frank » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:23 am

What a pair of reptiles!
That's the type of antic that could get RR a role on 'I'm a Celebrity,Get Me Out of Here!'.
If he was a celebrity that is.
Swift Frank
Team Mascot

Return to The Accies