Season tickets

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Season tickets

Postby TerracingTomas » Mon May 27, 2019 3:38 pm

Season tickets now on sale to existing ST holders. Public sale a few weeks from now no exact date given. Last seasons' prices in brackets

Adults – £320 (290)

Concessions (o65s) – £150 (120)

Juveniles (u18s) – £38 (38)

Disabled & Carer – £150 (50)

Gold – £450 (450)

The adult and concessions tickets are up about 10% juvenilles remain the same and they are really clobbering the disabled and carer
Any future sponsors should contact liningourownpockets@mcgoofeystadium.com
TerracingTomas
Premiership

Re: Season tickets

Postby TerracingTomas » Mon May 27, 2019 4:19 pm

Had a look at Motherwell and killies prices for the season ahead. Most clubs have an early bird price to encourage you to buy early so this is what Im quoting. Killie are 340 for an adult, 60 for junior (under 16) , and concessions for over 65’s, students and under 21’s are 195. Well are 315 to 404 for and adult depending on which stand you are in, juniors (u15) are 20, over 60’s 175 and students 200. Apart from Livvie and maybe Ross County I would imagine we are amongst the cheapest so apart from the disabled hike not bad.
TerracingTomas
Premiership

Postby porcupine » Mon May 27, 2019 7:38 pm

Looks like they are back to what they were two seasons ago, for Adults and Seniors, anyway.
porcupine
Premiership

Postby Big Wurzil » Mon May 27, 2019 8:51 pm

Wow, what fuckin idiot is in charge of this pricing strategy?

I have on good authority but you don’t need me to confirm this but season book sales were down last season, look at the familiar faces around you that are no longer there will confirm this.

So stick the cost up without any signings on the horizon.

Laughable beyond belief
Big Wurzil
Championship

Postby Swift Frank » Tue May 28, 2019 7:14 am

I can see the queues forming from the Ticket Office all the way down Auchinraith Avenue to Whitehill and into Burnbank at those prices.
Not.
Swift Frank
Team Mascot

Postby Stevie Clarke » Tue May 28, 2019 1:27 pm

porcupine wrote:Looks like they are back to what they were two seasons ago, for Adults and Seniors, anyway.

Two seasons ago they were only £180 and the season before they were £150. Both of those were the price for all adults and were frankly crazy prices. There were clubs in League Two charging more! I think we had close to 1000 holders two years ago but I don't know if that includes all the freebie seasons we supposedly give out to sponsors, charities, relatives, etc. The club certainly tried to attract new support but now have decided to get more in line with the other clubs and you can't really blame them ( though would love to know the thinking behind the huge disabled and carer increase!)

My big issue with even the cheap prices was that the OAPs didn't receive any discount and that has at least been sorted since last season.
Stevie Clarke
Premiership

Postby Begs.hafc » Tue May 28, 2019 4:47 pm

It didn't take long for the positivity of staying up to fade away, and back to constant negativity for some on here! What do you seriously expect to pay for a season ticket?
Begs.hafc
Seaside Leagues

Postby porcupine » Tue May 28, 2019 6:44 pm

In today for our re-newals and told that they had been much busier than anticipated!

They expect to have the actual ticket books in 2/3 weeks and did not want the payment today, but a post-dated cheque was the answer for us 'Not resident now in Hamilton' supporters. Still either Cash or Cheque only. Any POS facility seems still light years away.
porcupine
Premiership

Postby TerracingTomas » Thu May 30, 2019 12:59 pm

The clubs' justification for the increase in disabled and carer’s season ticket.

Wheelchair User + Personal Assistant – (u18s £38, o65s £75, Adults £150) These prices include VAT

Accessible Seating + Personal Assistant – (u18s £38, o65s £75, Adults £150) These prices include VAT

The current price for wheelchair user season tickets has been static for some time and had fallen well below the average price charged by SPFL Premiership Clubs. So what we pride ourselves on being a club with a social conscience and lets be honest how many are there? Take the hit Accies!

We believe the price for season 2019/2020 is in line with excellent facilities provided in terms of sight lines and comfort for our wheelchair user supporters.Correct me if I am wrong but are wheelchair users not confined to the front row of the stand exposed more or less to the elements. There were certainly a number of complaints last year re this!
The increase in price WILL be frozen for the next 5 years and shall not be increased.

Previously wheelchair users were charged a flat concessionary price whether they were an adult, O65 or U18. This has now been corrected to ensure our O65 and U18 wheelchair users receive the same level of discount as non-disabled fans of the same age group. Each price also includes a personal assistant (carer) season ticket.

A bit of a PR disaster IMO and this statement seems to suggest there has been kick back justifiably so. Oh and I’m not affected. Ill be paying my full price and I wasn't too concerned about my increase as Im looking forward to next season under Rice.

PS How many free season tickets did we give to Blameless last year, 50+? and at least one old folks home. Charity begins at home Accies and Im actaully getting angrier as I type.
TerracingTomas
Premiership

Return to The Accies