Jamie Hamilton

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Re: Jamie Hamilton

Postby hollerman » Thu May 02, 2019 3:31 pm

Surely the question has to be asked - if he is that good, why has he not played in the first team? Can't just be down to his age, Hearts have had a sixteen year old in their first team this season.
hollerman
Pub League

Postby TerracingTomas » Thu May 02, 2019 5:03 pm

Difficult to introduce a young player into a struggling team like ours I suppose. someone has said that he has a year on his contract. Based on the Ferguson example last year I wonder if we have offered a new contract and he has made it clear he’s not signing as his agent has convinced him he can go elsewhere for a hell of a lot more. Ferguson went straight into the Aberdeen first team squad though, cant see that happening with Hamilton. If he isn’t signing a new contract I suspect the club is encouraging the rumours in an attempt to push up any fee. They did that with Hendrix who was supposed to be subject to a million pound bid from a Palace before going to West Ham. And they did it with Devlin who was supposed to be off to Preston before going to Aberdeen.
Any future sponsors should contact liningourownpockets@mcgoofeystadium.com
TerracingTomas
Premiership

Postby Gav » Thu May 02, 2019 7:03 pm

2 things - 1st its the Daily Record so almost certainly false.

2nd - Ronan Hughes was going to Arsenal or Man Utd . Now he is playing for Stirling Albion.
Gav
Championship

Postby YeOldeHamiltonian » Fri May 03, 2019 12:33 am

Watched him in the Reserves on Monday and he marked that Hearts hit man Vanecek out the game and looked a class act.

The returning from injury Shaun Want also played and George Stanger was moved to right back to accommodate both of the aforementioned.

From what I watched,he could easily have played on Saturday v Livvy with Gogic perhaps moved to midfield to replace the subbed Daz.

Hopefully,we get the job done next two games as would like to see George Stanger,Jamie Hamilton,Lewis Smith and Leon McCann get a chance v St.Johnstone.
YeOldeHamiltonian
Premiership

Postby Bluesy » Fri May 03, 2019 10:32 am

Yes would like to see them all play.

Lewis Smith instead of Dougie v Dundee - please
Bluesy
Premiership

Return to The Accies