Thanks for the good times Martin Canning but its time to go.

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Thanks for the good times Martin Canning but its time to go.

Postby Davie Hogg » Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:38 pm

Club legend as a player, successful time keeping us up but there needs to be more ambition shown but mainly the football is shocking, negative, poor and the atmosphere is terrible.
Crowds are slumping because of you and that will lose us sponsorship and advertisers and quite frankly I do not want to go to the games anymore. Judging by the crowds there's several hundred at least who feel the same way.
I defended you before but not any longer as I don't believe you will get lucky like last season and keep us in the Premier.

If Martin wont resign now before the transfer window opens he needs to be sacked. I will not be going back until he's gone.
Davie Hogg
Seaside Leagues

Re: Thanks for the good times Martin Canning but its time to

Postby really? » Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:53 pm

Please end this now
Martin is a nice guy but is not a good football manager
Fans are losing interest
Product is poorest ever
really?
Seaside Leagues

Postby Davie Hogg » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:12 pm

It's a terrible feeling to not want go to games but I cant stomach it any longer.
How are the club going to sell players to make money when Canning makes them look hopeless?
The players are good players being made to look bad by a manager that no longer knows what he is doing.
Davie Hogg
Seaside Leagues

Postby monkeybones » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:31 pm

Has to go now.
It’s not working for him in this job. No one can do so badly in their job and expect to keep it.
monkeybones
Seaside Leagues

Postby Davie Hogg » Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:09 pm

monkeybones wrote:Has to go now.
It’s not working for him in this job. No one can do so badly in their job and expect to keep it.

He's had more than a fair crack of the whip but the supporters are deserting in droves.
Davie Hogg
Seaside Leagues

Postby Swift Frank » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:05 pm

Everybody can't be wrong.
For the sake of the Club's future he has to be let go.
Long standing fans are leaving in their droves.
Fans we can't afford to lose.
It's imperative he goes.
And goes now.
Swift Frank
Team Mascot

Postby judgeflash » Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:12 pm

At one of the last meetings with the board, the Chairman stated that even with RELEGATION, Canning shall not be sacked. They believe he ''follows their ethos''.

Whilst I love seeing a youth project prosper into a full time player *Ie Crawford* - The club is soon going to have to start rounding up folk from Morrisons with a rope to fill seats. If they have the balls to sack Reid, they should once again find the guts to do what is right for the club and it's fans/

Outwith any major signs of improvement *Massive changes in the squad* or Canning either going, or having some additional coaching restructuring, I'll not be using my season ticket for the foreseeable.
judgeflash
Premiership

Postby The Goalie » Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:59 pm

IF, the rumour about Martin having until the Motherwell game are true, to show he should remain in charge, then we should expect an announcement, in the New Year...after all, Martin team only achieved one point, during this period.

It was also alleged that people who have purchased hospitality seats, have informed the club about the possibility of them not renewing their seats, next season. From what I saw, on Saturday....I didn't see McDade Coaches four seats being used...the same company that conveys the team to away games....things are that bad, they can't even get someone to take up the opportunity of free drink and food.

Additionally, re hospitality...what about those middle aged morons that were banging on the window, when Motherwell scored wtf.

Anyway, like others have already mentioned, my father & I ( 3rd & 4th generation Accies fans) will not being using our season tickets (again) unless there is a change with the manager.
The Goalie
Seaside Leagues

Postby Swift Frank » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:04 pm

Quite amazing the amount of long standing fans (and generations) that are abandoning the Club en masse .
Even more incredible how this "Community Club" is blatantly disregarding the feelings of the Community.
(Football Community,not Men Sheds,Junkies,Alkies or Sierra Leonites).
Swift Frank
Team Mascot

Postby Reidy » Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:24 pm

The only thing amazing me is how long it has taking most loyal supporters here to finally lose hope. The 1-1 derby draw New Years eave 2 years ago did it for me. After living in England for 14 years was really looking forward to getting to games more regularly and made most home games for 2 years. But after sitting in the freezing cold with the rain coming horizontally and the goals being the only 2 shots on target all game decided I had better things to spend £22 quid on. The play was getting progressively more boring and from what I have seen on highlights it’s got a lot worse this year.
Reidy
Pub League

Postby Swift Frank » Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:53 pm

Watching paint dry is a far more exciting experience than the Accies Match Day experience under Martin Guardiola.
Pay ME £22 and I'll consider coming back.
Swift Frank
Team Mascot

Return to The Accies