Postby AcciesFCSLO » Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:51 pm

‪Admission PATG‬

‪Adult: £23‬
‪Over 65: £13‬
‪17-18: £12‬
‪13-16: £9‬
‪FAMILY GATE: one adult and maximum of 2 x U13 for £16 (gate 5 only)‬

Further info from St Johnstone:

Bus/coach/minibus parking is free of charge in our carpark. Visiting supporters in vehicles should use the new gate to the north of the stadium for access/egress (follow ‘football stadium’ signs on A9 north via Broxden/Inveralmond and take the off slip on the southbound A9). No pedestrian access via this gate.

We have a limited number of ADC receivers for supporters who are blind/partially sighted. These can be booked in advance, to be collected from our ticket office on match day.

We are holding our annual Armed Forces Day on Saturday and as such there will be a minute of silence held prior to kick off.

Our match day bar ‘The Muirton’ is located in our Main Stand and will be open to both sets of supporters from 12 noon. Hot and cold snacks and drinks, together with match day programmes and team sheets will be available and children are welcome. There will be live football on the screens and the bar will be open at full time again for anyone looking for post-match refreshments.
Email: sean@acciesfc.co.uk
Twitter: @AcciesFCSLO
Phone: 01698 368650
AcciesFCSLO
Championship

Re: St Johnstone .V. Accies - MATCH THREAD

Postby Willie Wastle » Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:34 pm

I can't make this one, but every time a game v St Johnstone comes around, I keep thinking surely this is the one where we break the run and actually beat them? I honestly don't think they're any better than we are, but our head-to-head record is shocking. Perhaps since I won't be there...

GK and back four pick themselves. Daz and Dougie back alongside Martin. I'd play Boyd on the right, and Keatings behind Brustad, but I suspect MC may go for Keatings on the right and Bingham with Brustad - or maybe he'll feel Bloomfield has earned a start?

Usually I'd take a draw before most away games, but this time, maybe, just maybe...
sic a wife as Willie had, I wadna gie a button for her!
Willie Wastle
Premiership

Postby Bluesy » Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:44 pm

Looking forward to it and think we can take something from it
Bluesy
Premiership

Postby Big Wurzil » Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:56 pm

£23 entry with 6 weeks to Crimbo.

£13 entry for over 65’s who’ve contributed plenty in NI and tax throughout the years with nearly 2 hours travel to the game and home by 8 on Saturday night.

But let’s see plenty of multi coloured EMPTY seats on sports scene on Sunday night highlights.
Big Wurzil
Championship

Postby Willie Wastle » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:06 pm

Big Wurzil wrote:£23 entry with 6 weeks to Crimbo.

£13 entry for over 65’s who’ve contributed plenty in NI and tax throughout the years with nearly 2 hours travel to the game and home by 8 on Saturday night.

But let’s see plenty of multi coloured EMPTY seats on sports scene on Sunday night highlights.

The family gate price of £13 is brilliant. I used it with my son last time I was there, and you can actually get an adult and two kids in at that price. I couldn't believe it was so cheap.
Willie Wastle
Premiership

Postby porcupine » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:58 am

Think you need new glasses from Santa. Price is £16, not £13 WW!
porcupine
Premiership

Postby Willie Wastle » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:52 pm

porcupine wrote:Think you need new glasses from Santa. Price is £16, not £13 WW!

:D :oops:

Oops. I must have been reading the £13 mentioned in the post above.

Point still stands. £16 for an adult and 2 kids is a great price. I couldn't believe it when my son and I got in for that.

I agree that some of the other prices are a bit steep. Like everywhere. But I think it's now tacit policy to discourage fans from travelling to away games.
Willie Wastle
Premiership

Postby Gav » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:55 pm

Difficult to describe how bad that 1st half was.
Gav
Championship

Postby Willie Wastle » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:16 pm

They really are our bogey team. We never seem to play well aginst them.
Willie Wastle
Premiership

Postby Swift Frank » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:40 pm

Meanwhile,in a slightly different tangent,
Canning GTF.
Swift Frank
Team Mascot

Postby Scotty Tunbridge » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:54 pm

Willie Wastle wrote:They really are our bogey team. We never seem to play well aginst them.

A bogey team is a team you are better than but can’t beat. They are just miles ahead of us and have a proper football manager.
Scotty Tunbridge
Championship

Postby Swift Frank » Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:12 pm

We have a bogey manager.
More to the point.
Swift Frank
Team Mascot

Postby Alty accie » Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:50 pm

Massive dent in the goal difference after today's shambles. :(
Alty accie
Seaside Leagues

Postby porcupine » Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:12 pm

Left, with many others, at 74 minutes when 4th goal went in. Filthy wet night drive home to compound the misery of today. We looked bereft of fight, talent and any will to win.
St J cruised through us like a warm knife in a tub of butter. Doubt that we had any shots on target.
Manager's selection today did not help.
This is a Championship team, at best.
porcupine
Premiership

Postby TerracingTomas » Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:13 pm

Well I came I saw and I went home again. In the interim I was robbed of £5 in the Saint Johstone car park by someone claiming to be a car park attendant and then I was robbed of £23 admittance fee as when I got in I only saw one football team St Johnstone. The other ‘team’ Hamilton were also robbed of their self respect. They had no threat, no creativity, no defence and worst of all no desire. I can report however that we have indeed turned a corner unfortunately its into a cul de sac from which there is no apparent way forward. Oh and is it alright Martin to judge you on this game if so you are guilty of putting a shambles on the park. :oops: :oops: :oops:
Any future sponsors should contact liningourownpockets@mcgoofeystadium.com
TerracingTomas
Premiership

Postby smc4761 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:18 pm

Calamity Canning on the BBC saying that his team did not compete all over the park. Sorry Martin you are the one that picks the team, should be motivating them and getting best out of them. Something that has been evident for months maybe years that you are simply not capable of doing.

He has been a good servant to club through the years but there comes a time when enough is enough

What about the poor sods that wasted 2 hours driving up there, 2 hours back spent a small fortune on petrol, tickets a few refreshments, they deserve sooooo much better. We may not be the greatest team in the world but the very least I would expect is a team that competes and does not roll over.

Next up Celtic at home. Think the most they have scored against us is 8, could this be surpassed??. On the back of todays performance double figures would not surprise me
smc4761
Premiership

Postby Tumbleweed.. » Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:47 pm

Okay football fans, lets hear any defence for that absolute disgrace of an attendance of manager and players at McDiarmid Park today. You can't even call it a performance because from start to finish we were appalling.

For my money that was as bad as the Hibs game because at least they were good. St Johnstone were average and didn't really have to do anything much to win. Canning continued to select Boyd, Imrie and Bingham and none of them justified their inclusion. Again. Subs were once again baffling - bringing on Kelly from nowhere as first sub?Bringing on McMann when we were 3 down? Taking a minute or so to take Bloomfield off when we were getting pumped?

I genuinely have no idea what our tactics were supposed to be from kick-off and as for the abovementioned subs, Canning was still trying to explain what he wanted 15 minutes after bringing McMann on !! No urgency all game - we basically surrendered after they scored and you could hear the frustration between the players as they argued with each other. Kilgallon and Brustad must wonder what they have got themselves into - if they have any sense they will get themselves out of there asap.

Pitiful. Absolutely and inarguably pitiful.
On the outskirts of nowhere, on the ring road to somewhere, on the verge of indecision, I'll always take the roundabout way.
Tumbleweed..
Seaside Leagues

Postby Bluesy » Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:13 pm

Jeezo that was murder.
Boyd, Bingham and Imrie were murder.
Bizarre substitution to take Martin off for McMann.
Time to go
Bluesy
Premiership

Postby Swift Frank » Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:46 pm

Nah, it's well past that.
Swift Frank
Team Mascot

Postby Euan » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:33 pm

We always lose away to St Johnstone.
The last time I went there Mark Gilhaney scored a great long range volley to put us ahead, but we still lost.
I expected us to lose and similarly expect us to lose heavily to Celtic, thankfully I’m working so won’t make the early kickoff.
The St Mirren and Dundee games, both away are the important ones which we’ll need to be motivated for.
I will be at St Mirren but wasn’t there yesterday.
I wouldn’t have gone if someone had offered me a lift and a free ticket, as the result was predictable. If it was as bad as people are saying, lack of effort similar to Hibs away, no wonder those who did make the effort are disgruntled.
The least you expect from Accies is to go down fighting.
I suppose the players may have the same malaise as me when it comes to Pittodrie, MacDairmid Park etc and turn up expecting to lose...but it’s up to the management to convince them otherwise.
Euan
Premiership

Next

Return to Match Day Archives