Boycott

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Boycott

Postby Swift Frank » Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:46 pm

The time has now come for urgent action.
Although fans have already started voting with their feet,it is time to up the ante.
Boycott every HOME GAME till the Clown is gone.
Swift Frank
Team Mascot

Re: Boycott

Postby Tumbleweed.. » Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:20 pm

Nope.
On the outskirts of nowhere, on the ring road to somewhere, on the verge of indecision, I'll always take the roundabout way.
Tumbleweed..
Seaside Leagues

Postby Swift Frank » Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:33 pm

Typical reply from a Happy Clapper
Swift Frank
Team Mascot

Postby Tumbleweed.. » Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:58 pm

Dope
On the outskirts of nowhere, on the ring road to somewhere, on the verge of indecision, I'll always take the roundabout way.
Tumbleweed..
Seaside Leagues

Postby Swift Frank » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:32 pm

Twit
Last edited by Swift Frank on Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Swift Frank
Team Mascot

Postby Willie Wastle » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:48 pm

Admin?
sic a wife as Willie had, I wadna gie a button for her!
Willie Wastle
Premiership

Postby Swift Frank » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:59 pm

Snitch
Bet you were the teacher's pet at school.
Swift Frank
Team Mascot

Postby Tumbleweed.. » Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:04 pm

Dear Frank,

Its obvious you're quite hard of thinking, but consistently and repeatedly showing yourself up to be a bit of a twit as well must surely be awfully wearing on you. I say twit as I don't want to use sweary words when other youngsters may read this, but substitute whatever label you want, pick your favourite seeing as you are quite the master of repartee.

As for your posts, you know what your mum said about getting stressed out being bad for your complexion, so perhaps you should lie down and have a wee snooze when Martin irritates your sensibilities rather than obsessing about him, as you seem to be unable to post here without referencing him in some way - except of course when you are thinking up jovial posts abusing others with your new and original banter - as having an unrequited crush can be difficult to deal with, particularly during those difficult teenage years.

Just wait it out, time passes (so slowly I know) and in a few months or years, rejection will seem less and less important - much like your posts - and once you come out of your shell, get a few pals who are real rather than online and maybe, just maybe, get a girlfriend, then Martin wont be as important to you as he is currently. Tough love, I know.

I'm sure I speak for everyone here when I wish you all the best with managing your anger and self-loathing and hope you find another way to express yourself. We're all here for you pal, don't think about giving up your worthwhile input to this board as it really brightens our otherwise dull lives, and I truly hope one day you get to New Douglas Park just to see Martin and the players in the flesh. Maybe you could even be a mascot, but although that's a pipe dream now, you can do it if you really, really work hard and be the bestest wee boy you can be.

All the best my wee champ,

Uncle T

Looking forward to your witty reply, as always, although I know its a bit late and so might be by your bedtime. Never mind, tomorrow after school is fine.
Tumbleweed..
Seaside Leagues

Postby Swift Frank » Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:37 pm

Lol.
Nice post Martin.
I'm truly humbled at the length of your post and I'm fairly sure that Les and Ronnie will be sticking with you as they always do.
Regardless of what the real fans want.
Again,thanks for your attention.
Swift Frank
Team Mascot

Postby Yer Sisters Yer Maw » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:18 pm

I'll pass! I've paid for a season book. Be as well chucking my money doon the drain if I boycotted.
Yer Sisters Yer Maw
Seaside Leagues

Postby Euan » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:04 pm

Tumbleweed.. wrote:Dear Frank,

Its obvious you're quite hard of thinking, but consistently and repeatedly showing yourself up to be a bit of a twit as well must surely be awfully wearing on you. I say twit as I don't want to use sweary words when other youngsters may read this, but substitute whatever label you want, pick your favourite seeing as you are quite the master of repartee.

As for your posts, you know what your mum said about getting stressed out being bad for your complexion, so perhaps you should lie down and have a wee snooze when Martin irritates your sensibilities rather than obsessing about him, as you seem to be unable to post here without referencing him in some way - except of course when you are thinking up jovial posts abusing others with your new and original banter - as having an unrequited crush can be difficult to deal with, particularly during those difficult teenage years.

Just wait it out, time passes (so slowly I know) and in a few months or years, rejection will seem less and less important - much like your posts - and once you come out of your shell, get a few pals who are real rather than online and maybe, just maybe, get a girlfriend, then Martin wont be as important to you as he is currently. Tough love, I know.

I'm sure I speak for everyone here when I wish you all the best with managing your anger and self-loathing and hope you find another way to express yourself. We're all here for you pal, don't think about giving up your worthwhile input to this board as it really brightens our otherwise dull lives, and I truly hope one day you get to New Douglas Park just to see Martin and the players in the flesh. Maybe you could even be a mascot, but although that's a pipe dream now, you can do it if you really, really work hard and be the bestest wee boy you can be.

All the best my wee champ,

Uncle T

Looking forward to your witty reply, as always, although I know its a bit late and so might be by your bedtime. Never mind, tomorrow after school is fine.

He’s older than you’d think, just brain damaged after being hit by a bus.

PS You cant boycott if you don’t go
Euan
Premiership

Postby Tumbleweed.. » Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:25 pm

Euan, I'd be surprised if he was 14, maybe 15 at a stretch due to the infantile nature of his posts. And you're right, it is ironic that a consistent non-attender is advocating a boycott, but as he might have passed by the ground on the train once, he obviously considers himself an expert on all things Accies, albeit from a distance.

He is obviously a bottle merchant too, considering he has now edited out the sexualised swear word he used in an earlier post. Scamp.
Tumbleweed..
Seaside Leagues

Postby Swift Frank » Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:06 am

Lol.
Calm down girls.
Swift Frank
Team Mascot

Postby Bomber Harris » Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:00 am

Canning out
Fat Alan has left the building. Cheers ta pirate