Season Tickets

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Season Tickets

Postby Gav » Wed May 16, 2018 3:17 pm

Just the 61% increase for next season. Poor time to advertise that when we have just got rid of so many players. I guess a lot will wait to see the quality of any new signings before they part with their cash.
Gav
Championship

Re: Season Tickets

Postby Willie Wastle » Wed May 16, 2018 3:45 pm

Ouch.

Still the best deal in the Premier, as the OS is quick to point out. And we can't expect the financial loss from the fraud to have zero impact.
sic a wife as Willie had, I wadna gie a button for her!
Willie Wastle
Premiership

Postby Swift Frank » Wed May 16, 2018 4:59 pm

If included in the price is a 3 course Lunch and a free bar till 6pm in the McCarthy and MacArthur suite that sounds like value.
Swift Frank
Team Mascot

Postby smc4761 » Wed May 16, 2018 5:25 pm

Our crowds are ridiculously low at best of times, even with the great deal offered by club last year. Does anyone know how many season tickets we shifted last year.

The hard core fans will of course still pay the new price, but cant see us attracting many more if prices are up. Yeah I know its still good value.

With a lack of funds and virtually a new team to come in, I cant see us signing that many players who are going to be decent. This could then result in even lower ticket sales

Only time will tell
smc4761
Premiership

Postby TerracingTomas » Wed May 16, 2018 5:48 pm

The last time they told us the season ticket was cheap compared to other clubs it was actually one of the highest! But without checking other clubs prices I suspect 290 is one of the cheapest. The trouble with one off deals like last season is that any increase sounds sore particularly if we get the same standard of football. Anyway will renew as usual. I’m a glutton for punishment.
Any future sponsors should contact liningourownpockets@mcgoofeystadium.com
TerracingTomas
Premiership

Postby accies1874 » Wed May 16, 2018 7:02 pm

Just in case anyone actually wanted to know the prices...

Adults: £290

Over 65s: £120

Under 18s: £38
accies1874
Premiership

Postby Stevie Clarke » Wed May 16, 2018 10:11 pm

smc4761 wrote:Our crowds are ridiculously low at best of times, even with the great deal offered by club last year. Does anyone know how many season tickets we shifted last year.

The hard core fans will of course still pay the new price, but cant see us attracting many more if prices are up. Yeah I know its still good value.

With a lack of funds and virtually a new team to come in, I cant see us signing that many players who are going to be decent. This could then result in even lower ticket sales

Only time will tell

Accies Fan Liason Officer said just after the league season began that 962 season books had been sold.

At least this time OAPs get a discounted price and aren't paying the same as every adult, something I've never understood.
Stevie Clarke
Premiership

Postby Bluesy » Thu May 17, 2018 11:00 am

My mate, who is a Motherwell fan, tells me the total cost for him and his 15 year old son next seson is £310 - I'll be £328 for myself and 14 year old son!
It is a pity that it is such a big rise given the end of season we just had. I will of course renew however I am not optimnistic of a huge uptake unless there are some changes (and advertising)
Maybe throw in a family deal and get the bingo machine to generate a price.

For me I would prefer Canning and Imrie to swap coaching jobs and put the likes of Lewis Smith in the team for a run of games like they did successfully with Want and Ferguson.
Bluesy
Premiership

Postby Bomber Harris » Thu May 17, 2018 11:19 am

Bluesy wrote:My mate, who is a Motherwell fan, tells me the total cost for him and his 15 year old son next seson is £310 - I'll be £328 for myself and 14 year old son!
It is a pity that it is such a big rise given the end of season we just had. I will of course renew however I am not optimnistic of a huge uptake unless there are some changes (and advertising)

For me I would prefer Canning and Imrie to swap coaching jobs and put the likes of Lewis Smith in the team for a run of games like they did successfully with Want and Ferguson.

335 is the cheapest early bird ticket for an adult and child at fir park next season. £315 adult is cheapest and it's 20 all round for kids. £328 for Accies adult and 1 child.
Fat Alan has left the building. Cheers ta pirate
Bomber Harris
Premiership

Postby Gilbaldo » Thu May 17, 2018 2:11 pm

I am informed by a Motherwell fan that their early bird season ticket for £315 includes entry for 2 juveniles for free. The £20 juvenile season ticket is only if the juvenile wants a season ticket in their own right.
Gilbaldo
Seaside Leagues

Postby YeOldeHamiltonian » Fri May 18, 2018 8:27 pm

Solution here is simple-sign some decent players and fans won't have a problem renewing or purchasing afresh.

Leaving any signings to the last minute to save a month's wages or signing Euro dross won't cut it as plenty won't renew after this crap season.
YeOldeHamiltonian
Premiership

Postby Swift Frank » Fri May 18, 2018 10:36 pm

Precisely YOH.
For once a totally different approach is required as YOH states.
The only way fans will buy into this is if there are at least 6,7,8 or more quality senior pros signed to compliment the existing squad and promising youth.
NO EURO PISH.
And no Rudi Vata School either which probably amounts to the same thing
Swift Frank
Team Mascot

Postby Bluesy » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:15 am

I'm going to renew our tickets soon. Can anyone help with the following questions:
Can you renew now and move your seats (14 of us so we want to try and get 2 rows) or is there a specific date when that is possible?
Is there any reduction for an 18 year old who is a student?
Bluesy
Premiership

Postby TerracingTomas » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:22 am

There is a specific date given when season tickets are open to the public to buy. Check the club website. Upto that point its existing season ticket holders only so that they can renew their existing seat if they wish. After that its open to you move around so to speak depending on availability. At least thats my take. I think its the 11 June for public sale of tickets. Renewed mine at the beginning of the week but as usual they hadnt arrived from the printers so will have to go back to pick up.
Any future sponsors should contact liningourownpockets@mcgoofeystadium.com
TerracingTomas
Premiership

Postby AcciesFCSLO » Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:17 pm

Bluesy wrote:I'm going to renew our tickets soon. Can anyone help with the following questions:
Can you renew now and move your seats (14 of us so we want to try and get 2 rows) or is there a specific date when that is possible?

11th June is the date that existing season book holders have to secure their existing seat thereafter it’s a public sale.

You won’t be able to renew and move now due to the volume to be honest with you bluesy I would wait until after 11th June as for the reduction sadly there is no reduction for a student, has the youngster already turned 18 or is it upcoming ? PM if you wish.
Email: sean@acciesfc.co.uk
Twitter: @AcciesFCSLO
Phone: 01698 368650
AcciesFCSLO
Championship

Postby Swift Frank » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:08 pm

Bomber Harris wrote:
Bluesy wrote:My mate, who is a Motherwell fan, tells me the total cost for him and his 15 year old son next seson is £310 - I'll be £328 for myself and 14 year old son!

335 is the cheapest early bird ticket for an adult and child at fir park next season. £315 adult is cheapest and it's 20 all round for kids. £328 for Accies adult and 1 child.

Just one question here.
Why have a mate who's a Motherwell fan?
Swift Frank
Team Mascot

Postby Bluesy » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:54 am

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer
Bluesy
Premiership

Postby Bluesy » Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:48 pm

sales seemed to be going well today
Bluesy
Premiership

Postby Euan » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:22 pm

Collected mine this morning, healthy queue.
Euan
Premiership

Postby AA05 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:26 am

AcciesFCSLO wrote:
Bluesy wrote:I'm going to renew our tickets soon. Can anyone help with the following questions:

11th June is the date that existing season book holders have to secure their existing seat thereafter it’s a public sale.

You won’t be able to renew and move now due to the volume to be honest with you bluesy I would wait until after 11th June as for the reduction sadly there is no reduction for a student, has the youngster already turned 18 or is it upcoming ? PM if you wish.

Can you confirm how much it is for a Gold season book, please?
AA05
Pub League

Next

Return to The Accies