The next 5 games

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

The next 5 games

Postby georgemccallum » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:39 pm

Bearing in mind our previous 5 have produced LLLLL, I will wildly predict LLLLL in our next 5 and look forward to life in the Championship ,where we belong.
Where we won't be punching above our weight.
Where our crowds will still be among the lowest in the Division.
As long as the junkies and lowlife people are looked after then that's the main thing McGowan.
Joke of a Club.
georgemccallum
Pub League

Re: The next 5 games

Postby Scotty Tunbridge » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:55 pm

If we lose to Partick which is a very big possibility (all they have to do is win a corner and they will score) then we are down. Might be nice to actually win some games in the championship though.
Scotty Tunbridge
Championship

Postby georgemccallum » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:01 pm

Martin Canning makes Alan Archibald look like Pep Guardiola.
georgemccallum
Pub League

Postby Stevie Clarke » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:09 pm

georgemccallum wrote:Bearing in mind our previous 5 have produced LLLLL, I will wildly predict LLLLL in our next 5 and look forward to life in the Championship ,where we belong.
As long as the junkies and lowlife people are looked after then that's the main thing McGowan.
Joke of a Club.

Many of our players are represented by a lowlife with the club's blessing.
Stevie Clarke
Premiership

Postby georgemccallum » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:34 pm

Very true.
georgemccallum
Pub League

Postby smc4761 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:35 pm

georgemccallum wrote:Bearing in mind our previous 5 have produced LLLLL, I will wildly predict LLLLL in our next 5 and look forward to life in the Championship ,where we belong.
Joke of a Club.

Think I have to pretty much agree with your post. Partick are our bogey team, Ross County have had a bit of a revival recently and we are going backwards.

Can someone please advise Canning to stop buggering about with the formation (suspensions and injuries aside) we were on a decent run about 5/9 weeks ago and since then its pretty much chopped and changed and by coincidence we have lost last 5 games

With our crowds, think our level is Championship, but will be interesting to see our squad next year as I can imagine many will leave, especially when we go down
smc4761
Premiership

Postby georgemccallum » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:22 pm

Must admit I'm much looking forward to life in the Championship.
No need to suffer the idiotic Old Firm bigots for a start.
Whether the Club can afford to pay the players wages over the close season is another issue.
Could be potential administration, points deduction,and back in the Lower tiers or even Lowland League.
In Martin we trust.
georgemccallum
Pub League

Postby porcupine » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:39 am

Just joined on Sunday? Is this Amoutofhere back yet again in another negative disguise? :lol:
porcupine
Premiership

Postby YeOldeHamiltonian » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:49 am

I'm not Canning's biggest fan due to his inability to set up our team to defend
set pieces but wishing to go back to The Championship.. GTF.

At a time when our neighbours are appearing in a second Cup Final of the season and folk wish to drop down a level leaving them free reign for years to come as the only SPL club in the county...no thanks.

I would rather watch us struggle in the top League than go back to the days of 5-1 humpings by the likes of Stranraer in The Seaside Leagues.

The longer we stay in the top League,the more established we will become;the likes of Falkirk,Morton and Dunfermline would swap places with us,Ross County and St.Johnstone in an instant...be careful what you wish for.
YeOldeHamiltonian
Premiership

Postby georgemccallum » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:50 am

porcupine wrote:Just joined on Sunday? Is this Amoutofhere back yet again in another negative disguise? :lol:

Zzzzzzzz
What a bore!
Please refresh my memory.
What exactly is there to be positive about?
Ok then I'll try, how's this?
On a POSITIVE note, At least McGowan's freak show will benefit from the forthcoming parachute payment of around £500k,owed to the FOOTBALL CLUB.
georgemccallum
Pub League

Postby Stevie Clarke » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:07 pm

As poor as we are, we are losing games and scoring. Thistle are losing games without scoring. I fancy us to sneak it 2-1 on Saturday and that will be automatic relegation done with at least.

BTW - What has happened to Steven Boyd? He started the season in our first team and seems to be out the picture at Livingston.
Stevie Clarke
Premiership

Postby Bluesy » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:48 pm

YeOldeHamiltonian wrote:I'm not Canning's biggest fan due to his inability to set up our team to defend

At a time when our neighbours are appearing in a second Cup Final of the season and folk wish to drop down a level leaving them free reign for years to come as the only SPL club in the county...no thanks.

I would rather watch us struggle in the top League than go back to the days of 5-1 humpings by the likes of Stranraer in The Seaside Leagues.

The longer we stay in the top League,the more established we will become;the likes of Falkirk,Morton and Dunfermline would swap places with us,Ross County and St.Johnstone in an instant...be careful what you wish for.

agree with this 100%

under 17 crop looks brilliant again
Bluesy
Premiership

Postby Don van Vliet » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:57 pm

porcupine wrote:Just joined on Sunday? Is this Amoutofhere back yet again in another negative disguise? :lol:

Surely not! :roll:
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Law of Averages? There is no law of averages.
Don van Vliet
Seaside Leagues

Postby Don van Vliet » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:58 pm

YeOldeHamiltonian wrote:I'm not Canning's biggest fan due to his inability to set up our team to defend

This.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Law of Averages? There is no law of averages.
Don van Vliet
Seaside Leagues

Return to The Accies