Home End Tickets v Celtic 07/04/18

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Home End Tickets v Celtic 07/04/18

Postby AcciesFCSLO » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:25 pm

Tickets will go on sale on Monday.

To purchase you must have your Motherwell ticket stub or be a season book holder, No tickets will be sold unless these are present and shown to the ticket office.

Opening hours etc are detailed in the link attached and are on sale until sold out - https://www.hamiltonacciesfc.co.uk/acci ... fans-only/
Email: sean@acciesfc.co.uk
Twitter: @AcciesFCSLO
Phone: 01698 368650
AcciesFCSLO
Championship

Re: Home End Tickets v Celtic 07/04/18

Postby Gav » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:32 pm

Excellent. Well done to the club.
Gav
Championship

Postby porcupine » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:19 pm

My suggestion to Ronnie post Fans Forum, for all future OF games, looks to have been implemented. Not sure that anyone told the PATG fans to keep their ticket stub, but maybe the turnstile folk did. Otherwise ????
porcupine
Premiership

Postby Scotty Tunbridge » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:00 pm

porcupine wrote:My suggestion to Ronnie post Fans Forum, for all future OF games, looks to have been implemented. Not sure that anyone told the PATG fans to keep their ticket stub, but maybe the turnstile folk did. Otherwise ????

I’m sure the club tweeted about it before the Motherwell game. Risky move, they are probably doing themselves out a fair whack of money to keep us fans happier.
Scotty Tunbridge
Championship

Postby porcupine » Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:43 pm

Disagree, of course. If Club wanted to maximise income at OF games they could sell another complete section of our 'home' support in addition to the two already displaced. Plenty of unhappy season ticket holders, perhaps, but might be willing to sit at the Sainsbury's end for a benefit of a voucher for £10/£15 off next year's season ticket.

Eliminate the hassle caused by infiltrators, and the distress that the last lot caused for a full forty five minutes to many sitting round about the Sevco lot. Lots of kid's frightened and crying at the situation, and possible future support of both parents and children lost forever in what is meant to be a Family Section of the Home Stand.

We have a small enough support, no point in loosing new and upcoming supporters, be they parents or kids.
porcupine
Premiership

Postby aldoaccie » Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:54 pm

Well done to the club. I'm sure that the Old Firm fans will still find a way around it if they try hard enough, but hopefully it should prevent a repeat of February's distressing scenes against Sevco.
'We are the people'. 'We are Gits', more like.
aldoaccie
Seaside Leagues

Postby AcciesFCSLO » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:24 pm

Evening all, looking for feedback as to how this went on Sunday?

Did the new process of retaining a stub and/or being a season book holder work?

I was sat near the Sainsbury’s end and didn’t see any reactions to the away goals.
AcciesFCSLO
Championship

Postby accies1874 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:19 pm

Sadly, there were certainly reactions to their goals and a lack of reaction to our goal from many in the home end.
There isn't really anything else the club or yourself can do as the plan was pretty good, so it's a bit disappointing that some slipped through the net, although there were certainly fewer away fans this time compared to previous games against the OF. Hopefully that's a good sign.
I'm not sure how it came to pass though, whether they got tickets from sponsors, Accies-supporting friends or it wasn't being implemented by the office staff?
accies1874
Premiership

Postby AcciesFCSLO » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:00 pm

accies1874 wrote:Sadly, there were certainly reactions to their goals and a lack of reaction to our goal from many in the home end.
There isn't really anything else the club or yourself can do as the plan was pretty good, so it's a bit disappointing that some slipped through the net, although there were certainly fewer away fans this time compared to previous games against the OF. Hopefully that's a good sign.
I'm not sure how it came to pass though, whether they got tickets from sponsors, Accies-supporting friends or it wasn't being implemented by the office staff?

Disappointing to hear this as I said I didn't notice any around me, Office staff certainly did implement as I sent in 3 folks on different days and times who weren't any of the qualifying criteria to attempt to purchase and were turned away.
AcciesFCSLO
Championship

Postby porcupine » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:58 am

AcciesFCSLO wrote:
accies1874 wrote:Sadly, there were certainly reactions to their goals and a lack of reaction to our goal from many in the home end.

Disappointing to hear this as I said I didn't notice any around me, Office staff certainly did implement as I sent in 3 folks on different days and times who weren't any of the qualifying criteria to attempt to purchase and were turned away.

Who would have thought we would have had "mystery shoppers " at Accies!!! Good initiative, Sean. And hopefully the Club will continue with the ticket stub requirement for next season. (Positive Thinking, of course, :D :D :D )
porcupine
Premiership

Postby accies1874 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:17 am

AcciesFCSLO wrote:

That's impressive :lol: No idea how they managed it then.
accies1874
Premiership

Postby Euan » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:23 am

Wasn’t aware of any Celtic fans apart from the hospitality crowd. Good to see one asked to remove his scarf.
I don’t have a problem with quiet away fans in our end. We should be a welcoming support and if Accies fans want to bring a friend or family member who supports the opposition it should not be a problem if they are respectful to where they are sitting.
That should apply whether they’re Alloa, Morton, Rangers or Celtic.
Good initiative from Accies, which must have cost us money. The home end was quieter than normal with a lot of regulars missing. I would hope that if partisan OF fans are kept out for theses games that most should feel safe enough to return.
The atmosphere was relatively free from sectarian toxicity apart from a 5 minute spell in the second half, when we were treated to the boys of the old brigade and a couple of other sectarian ditties from the spice of life stand.
Euan
Premiership

Postby Big Wurzil » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:54 am

Stacks of Celtic fans in the home end as they stood out walking with their ticket in hand looking for “their seat”.

To be fair though I sit in the section next to the split and the corporate ones behind me stayed quiet the whole game.

The section next to the split could easily be given up to the old firm as the empty seats in that section was awful. Wouldn’t bother me moving for 3/4 games a season if it meant revenue to the club.
Big Wurzil
Championship

Postby porcupine » Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:02 pm

Glad to know someone else thinks the same about a temporary move for OF games. This is the other suggestion I made to the Club following the Sevco problems, where incentivised with a wee discount on next year's Season ticket to move along to the Sainsbury's end for vists of OF supporters, would bring in thousands of extra revenue to Accies, as well as not leaving gaps.

Sell them half the Main stand. It would let the Directors of both clubs be close to their support, which might be no bad thing. :lol:
porcupine
Premiership

Return to The Accies