Ticket Info - Rangers, Celtic & Hearts Away

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Re: Ticket Info - Rangers, Celtic & Hearts Away

Postby AlMac » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:08 am

Bomber Harris wrote:
AlMac wrote:
AcciesFCSLO wrote:At present we are unsure if there will be a PATG option this won’t be known until thurs/fri however I am informed Ross County did not have PATG last Saturday when they visited Tynecastle.

That seems daft since they will need to man the turnstyles anyway. If there is no PATG then I won't be there despite Tynecastle being 10 minutes from home.....

You could of bought your tickets online and have them sent to your house. Oh wait

If only......
AlMac
Seaside Leagues

Re: Ticket Info - Rangers, Celtic & Hearts Away

Postby AlMac » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:32 pm

AcciesFCSLO wrote:At present we are unsure if there will be a PATG option this won’t be known until thurs/fri however I am informed Ross County did not have PATG last Saturday when they visited Tynecastle

I contacted Hearts and got a response from them:
Thank you for your email.
Unfortunately we are working with reduced facilities due to the building work still being carried out, we will not have a cash gate for away supporters tomorrow. We did make Hamilton aware of this at the time and we did post tickets out to them over 3 weeks ago so they could sell in advance.
Kind Regards,
Amanda

It would appear that a cash gate will be reinstated in future after the building work is complete. However they apparently told Accies that there definitely wouldn't be a cash gate tomorrow....
AlMac
Seaside Leagues

Previous

Return to The Accies