Rojano

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Re: Rojano

Postby porcupine » Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:49 pm

Was it not "seven to ten days" that was quoted in the BBC report dated 13 September?

That would then make it.................................... :o :o :o :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Now if only Carlsberg made football transfers certain..... then......
porcupine
Premiership

Postby YeOldeHamiltonian » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:58 pm

Anyone would think after two terrible,avoidable defeats in the last two games they would be getting this done as a matter of urgency.

This along with the pandering to the Old Firm on and off the field leaves a sour taste in the mouth.
YeOldeHamiltonian
Premiership

Postby porcupine » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:42 pm

I suspect that there's been a lot of "paddling underwater" been done on this Duck-up, and that it may be due to the 'manana' attitude of third world countries' administrators.

However, without any communication to fans or the media about the cause of the delay, it DOES put us in another embarrassing situation as a Premier League Club.
porcupine
Premiership

Postby Amoutahere1874 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:23 pm

Fear not.
It is happening.
Why wouldn't it?
Meanwhile in other news,pink fairy dust buy one get one free in Sainsbury's till 32nd November.
While stocks last.
Amoutahere1874
Premiership

Postby Begs.hafc » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:47 am

Take a day aff mate. Your patters rotten!
Begs.hafc
Seaside Leagues

Postby porcupine » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:39 am

I have no problem with Amoutahere 1874 wittering on about this saga.

At least we have something to talk about on the forum, as opposed to the Clubs's Official website which contains tiresome news about all the various charitable peripheral goings-on and precious little about anything to do with football at HAFC.

Anyone logging-in there for the first time looking for news feeds on Rojano or anything else football related...... forget it! :oops:
porcupine
Premiership

Postby Bomber Harris » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:08 pm

porcupine wrote:I have no problem with Amoutahere 1874 wittering on about this saga.

At least we have something to talk about on the forum, as opposed to the Clubs's Official website which contains tiresome news about all the various charitable peripheral goings-on and precious little about anything to do with football at HAFC.

Anyone logging-in there for the first time looking for news feeds on Rojano or anything else football related...... forget it! :oops:

100% spot on
Fat Alan has left the building. Cheers ta pirate
Bomber Harris
Premiership

Postby Stodmeister » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:19 pm

Bomber Harris wrote:
porcupine wrote:I have no problem with Amoutahere 1874 wittering on about this saga.

100% spot on

Yes spot on
Stodmeister
Championship

Postby Amoutahere1874 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:57 pm

Begs.hafc wrote:Take a day aff mate. Your patters rotten!

Who gives a toss what you think about my patter?And you are certainly no 'mate' of mine.
Bawbag.
Anyway,back to Rojano and Martin says the deal will definitely be concluded in the next 27 to 69 days or by Fair Friday at the very latest.
Cheers.
Amoutahere1874
Premiership

Postby Yummy Fur » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:28 am

Just had a look at the Accies website and the latest story is about a fibromyalgia help group meeting at the stadium but since the game on Friday night there has been 8 news stories posted and 7 of them are football related.

Also for those that missed it the Accies Twitter over the weekend had an interesting (and belated) update about the delay on Rojano's transfer.
Yummy Fur
Seaside Leagues

Postby Stodmeister » Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:36 pm

Yummy Fur wrote:

Also for those that missed it the Accies Twitter over the weekend had an interesting (and belated) update about the delay on Rojano's transfer.

Must admit did not see this post , possibly as it was originally posted by Hamilton Advertiser.
https://twitter.com/HamAdSport1/status/914116436687298561

Looking down the replies it appears we may be 4 months into the process https://twitter.com/acciesfc/status/914198273920991232

If this guys turns out to be a "superstar" for Accies well done , but to be honest we needed a striker to start the season.
Stodmeister
Championship

Postby Gav » Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:21 pm

The silence from the club is deafening. I would be very surprised if he ever plays for us.
Gav
Championship

Postby Don van Vliet » Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:26 pm

I'm not sure we can describe the twitter feed of 30th September as deafening silence. It seems to be a very clear statement (albeit late in the day) about where we are, and that we are waiting for the Home Office to give him a work permit. I suspect I am not alone in having no idea about what exactly that involves or what the pitfalls are, so I suspect none of us is in a position to say the club is doing anything wrong (or right, to be fair!). I'm content just to wait and see. If he's not granted a permit, then a post mortem would be needed to make sure the club learns from the experience. I've holding on to hope... but then, I'm an Accies fan.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Law of Averages? There is no law of averages.
Don van Vliet
Seaside Leagues

Postby Bomber Harris » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:17 pm

Don van Vliet wrote:I'm not sure we can describe the twitter feed of 30th September as deafening silence. It seems to be a very clear statement (albeit late in the day) about where we are, and that we are waiting for the Home Office to give him a work permit. I suspect I am not alone in having no idea about what exactly that involves or what the pitfalls are, so I suspect none of us is in a position to say the club is doing anything wrong (or right, to be fair!). I'm content just to wait and see. If he's not granted a permit, then a post mortem would be needed to make sure the club learns from the experience. I've holding on to hope... but then, I'm an Accies fan.

I thought they would of learned a lesson from the chamorro farce. Obviously not but fair play to the lad for hanging about for this length of time.
Bomber Harris
Premiership

Postby Amoutahere1874 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:51 pm

The Club don't do themselves any favours at times.
Bearing in mind past EMBARRASSMENTs such as Salva Chamorro never comes.
Hope I'm proved wrong but IF this deal EVER goes through on the balance of probability (based on a piss poor previous track record) there is a more than slight chance Rojano won't be worth all the hassle.
Gray and MacDonald could have saved a lot of grief by getting a half decent scouting network like that mob at ML1 and picked up some players from the North of England or slightly further afield.
Pub team.
Amoutahere1874
Premiership

Postby Scotty Tunbridge » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:53 am

But don’t forget Gray said that Rory Deacon for example was on nearly 4K a week a Sutton, but then Dundee sign him this season...

Lies so it’s probably just not in the clubs mantra to go for the English lower leagues.
Scotty Tunbridge
Championship

Postby Amoutahere1874 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:59 am

Yep it wouldn't work would it?
I mean,that measly 20k ML1 paid for Moult was a piss poor investment wasn't it?
Amoutahere1874
Premiership

Postby Don van Vliet » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:00 am

Bomber Harris wrote:
Don van Vliet wrote:I'm not sure we can describe the twitter feed of 30th September as deafening silence. It seems to be a very clear statement (albeit late in the day) about where we are, and that we are waiting for the Home Office to give him a work permit. I suspect I am not alone in having no idea about what exactly that involves or what the pitfalls are, so I suspect none of us is in a position to say the club is doing anything wrong (or right, to be fair!). I'm content just to wait and see. If he's not granted a permit, then a post mortem would be needed to make sure the club learns from the experience. I've holding on to hope... but then, I'm an Accies fan.

I thought they would of learned a lesson from the chamorro farce. Obviously not but fair play to the lad for hanging about for this length of time.

So, I'm wondering what the lesson is that the club would have learned. What are you suggesting they should have done differently? Not try to sign a player they think will be good and who is willing to come? Give up when there's a delay? Or is there a suggestion that correct procedures aren't being followed?

Rather than applauding this as examples of the club's ingenuity or persistence, some just try to use this as another opportunity to slag off the club.

Don van Vliet
Seaside Leagues

Postby Don van Vliet » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:05 am

Amoutahere1874 wrote:Pub team.

Yep, a pub team that's 9th in the top tier of Scottish football. And a pub team that has inhabited that tier for how years in the past decade? And a team whose 'failings' are a total obsession for you.

Interesting.

Don van Vliet
Seaside Leagues

Postby Bomber Harris » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:34 am

Don van Vliet wrote:
Bomber Harris wrote:

So, I'm wondering what the lesson is that the club would have learned. What are you suggesting they should have done differently? Not try to sign a player they think will be good and who is willing to come? Give up when there's a delay? Or is there a suggestion that correct procedures aren't being followed?

Rather than applauding this as examples of the club's ingenuity or persistence, some just try to use this as another opportunity to slag off the club.

A delay? :lol: :lol: :lol: Rojano has been at the club since the start of fkn July ffs aye that's what you call a delay but at least they've not got the guy modeling the new away top like they did with chamorro so I'd say that is a lesson learnt Dik Van. I do apologise.
Bomber Harris
Premiership

PreviousNext

Return to The Accies