Re: Accies .V. Rangers - MATCH THREAD

Postby H9crx » Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:12 pm

Tops 6 les aye!
H9crx
Premiership

Postby Stodmeister » Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:30 pm

What exactly is our tactics????!!!

Clueless , no leadership on the park , too many passengers. Ally Crawford what are you doing?
Skondras headless chicken but getting left exposed as he did against Hearts , Bingham , I've seen 10 year olds with better ball control. Out fought all over the park.

This may be Rangers but they're a shadow of the team they used to be. Just as well we got some points on the board early.
Stodmeister
Championship

Postby Stodmeister » Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:35 pm

Amoutahere1874 wrote:Just finish the game right now and put as all out our misery.
Pure Pish.
Canning OUT.
As for Gogic?
Not interested that your Dad nearly beat Rangers back in the day.pish performance.
As for Jamieson?well out of your depth pal.go back junior.l
As for Canning?
What's the point in criticism for him as he's untouchable despite his tactical ineptness over a long long period.

Pretty well summed up , out fought all over the park , keeper left exposed but should do better.
Stodmeister
Championship

Postby Chase Outlaw » Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:04 pm

My Grandmother would have saved all four Rangers goals without taking a hand off her zimmer
Chase Outlaw
Seaside Leagues

Postby Alty accie » Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:05 pm

Fulton to start next game. :idea:
Alty accie
Seaside Leagues

Postby accies1874 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:15 pm

Can’t describe how bad that was. We’ve really come back down with a thud since Hibs.
accies1874
Premiership

Postby YeOldeHamiltonian » Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:21 pm

Only good thing potentially now is that The TV companies will stop showing our home games v The Old Firm due to our complete and total inability to give them a game.

That was a shambles tonight all over the place from the pubs to the pitch.Just as well plenty of us now boycott The Vaults in particular.Then we have Rangers fans sitting in Accies fans seats supposedly,cops harassing wee boys while bigots are shouting all sort of sectarian bile and then the GAME.

I and many others said beforehand the team was too lightweight in midfield:you can't play Redmond,Crawford and Longridge all together in midfield with no defensive cover to replace McKinnon-mistake number 1.
Then you add in the Keeper,a past it Imrie and that disgraceful attempt at a penalty by Bingham-well that should be him dropped for the next game.

A spineless performance in a long line of spineless performances against The Old Firm.Other clubs at least give them a game,but our lot roll over with the "inferiority complex" before the game begins.

Utterly disgusted by that tonight.
YeOldeHamiltonian
Premiership

Postby porcupine » Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:41 pm

Only pleasing thing for me tonight was the regular female steward at the Sainsbury's end, standing her ground and refusing to allow Rangers fans (with tickets AND scarves) into the Main Stand at these turnstiles. Well done to her!

Smarter Rangers fans in the home end were obvious within one minute, being totally immobile after we scored. Stewards in the Main stand were posted missing from before the kick-off. Guess we take the money, regardless of any possible consequencies?

As to the match, weak, in-effective, and really poor throughout. Rangers are a poor team, with some good individuals, but are there for the taking by any of the top five.
porcupine
Premiership

Postby Amoutahere1874 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:56 pm

Totally depressed.
Think this will finally be the season our tenure in the top flight ends.
In saying that Hamilton doesn't deserve a Premiership team anyway.
Give our place to a proper Club like Dunfermline.
A Club who can easily attract 7000+ for a Championship match.
The Pub team that is Accies is on the road out and we can all see it coming.
Amoutahere1874
Premiership

Postby Alty accie » Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:02 pm

Down by Xmas.
Alty accie
Seaside Leagues

Postby Scotty Tunbridge » Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:48 pm

Amoutahere1874 wrote:Totally depressed.
Think this will finally be the season our tenure in the top flight ends.
In saying that Hamilton doesn't deserve a Premiership team anyway.
Give our place to a proper Club like Dunfermline.
A Club who can easily attract 7000+ for a Championship match.
The Pub team that is Accies is on the road out and we can all see it coming.

I know you are a troll and that but I’ll bite here.

Falkirks massive support is doing them good? What about Dundee United’s thousands of fans? And hibs massive support helped them get out the championship first time round after we sent them down did it ?

Not to sound like an advocate for the club but we are here on merit while Dunfermline etc aren’t.

Things need to improve drastically or we will go down. That was a tough run of fixtures though the next set of games are more winnable for us.
Scotty Tunbridge
Championship

Postby Euan » Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:51 pm

Shocking play tonight, no fight in the team and despite the early lead rolled over and let the worst Rangers team I've ever known win easily.
Did something I've never done before, even 6-0 at Gretna, and left with 30 minutes to go as I was so disgusted with our performance.
A waste of my Friday night, I didn't even watch the end on TV and only just checked the final score. Didn't miss anything apart from Bingham missing a penalty!! So glad I missed that.
Keeper was atrocious, at fault for 3 first half goals, hopefully Fulton must be better than Jamieson. Crawford is a waste of a jersey, the sooner he leaves the better. He'll be lucky to get a (Scottish) Championship team, Alloa maybe, once he'd run down his contract.
Embarrassing
Dreading the Motherwell game. Moult will run riot.
Euan
Premiership

Postby Amoutahere1874 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:57 pm

I'll ignore the troll pish
Anyway moving along, I'm rapidly getting pissed off with the Premiership and the pish performances that come with it at Accies.
Add in the farcical Rojano situation and if Mother Teresa was an Accie it would all have been enough for her to do one to Calcutta.
Since we have obviously been "punching above our weight" for so long well what is so wrong about stating we should be playing on the proper stage for a Club of our size,ie, the Championship,
Would save us from embarrassments like tonight.
Oh and get Clueless Cannng Tae f#£k as a matter of urgency.
Hopefully more urgent than the Rojano debacle.
Amoutahere1874
Premiership

Postby Begs.hafc » Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:28 am

Great post Scotty Tunbridge.
Very poor tonight. We'll never get a better chance to beat sevco,but onwards and upwards!
Begs.hafc
Seaside Leagues

Postby Amoutahere1874 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:56 am

Onwards yes.
Upwards NO.
Canning out ? YES PLEASE.
Amoutahere1874
Premiership

Postby Red and white hoops » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:38 am

Poor performance all round. Rangers are not a good side at all but we made them look good. For the first 15 minutes I thought we did very well, we were in their faces and attacking at pace. After the first goal of theirs though that seemed to disappear, the heads went down and we were not going to get back into it.

Woods was a big miss and Jamieson was extremely poor in my opinion looked way out his depth. Hopefully Fulton Is a better keeper to come in against Motherwell. To be beaten at his near post twice is crazy. Daz too, a massive miss. Greg done as well as could be expected but a holding midfielder is not his position. Maybe would have been better with Donatti in there to push Greg in with Ali.

Away from the game, stewarding was a joke yet again when the gruesome twosome come to Hamilton. SLO saying on Twitter that the directive to stewards was to eject Rangers fans in the home end. This didn’t happen. Two were pointed out by several Accies fans up the back behind the away dugout after they celebrated the first goal. Stewards did nothing!!
Red and white hoops
Championship

Postby AcciesFCSLO » Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:12 pm

Red and white hoops wrote:Poor performance all round. Rangers are not a good side at all but we made them look good. For the first 15 minutes I thought we did very well, we were in their faces and attacking at pace. After the first goal of theirs though that seemed to disappear, the heads went down and we were not going to get back into it.

Woods was a big miss and Jamieson was extremely poor in my opinion looked way out his depth. Hopefully Fulton Is a better keeper to come in against Motherwell. To be beaten at his near post twice is crazy. Daz too, a massive miss. Greg done as well as could be expected but a holding midfielder is not his position. Maybe would have been better with Donatti in there to push Greg in with Ali.

Away from the game, stewarding was a joke yet again when the gruesome twosome come to Hamilton. SLO saying on Twitter that the directive to stewards was to eject Rangers fans in the home end. This didn’t happen. Two were pointed out by several Accies fans up the back behind the away dugout after they celebrated the first goal. Stewards did nothing!!

This did happen ! I saw it and directed stewards following complaints made to me and saw stewards eject others.

As I’ve said on twitter I will continue to make feedback to the club,

If they were in the back row it’s possible they were in the hospitality and again like I have stated on twitter I will ask the club to review how they place hospitality fans and where they are seated as this is causing issues within Home support.
Email: sean@acciesfc.co.uk
Twitter: @AcciesFCSLO
Phone: 01698 368650
AcciesFCSLO
Championship

Postby smc4761 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:59 pm

Absolute disgrace against a shockingly poor Gers side. I could take getting beat if the team showed some fight some urgency but we simply rolled over again

Has Canning improved the side since he has been in charge. NO

Whats gonna come first Rojano playing a first team game or Canning out
smc4761
Premiership

PreviousNext

Return to Match Day Archives