Kilmarnock .V. Accies - MATCH THREAD

Old match day threads will be moved here

Re: Kilmarnock .V. Accies - MATCH THREAD

Postby judgeflash » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:36 pm

Willie Wastle wrote:
judgeflash wrote:Mcmann is REALLY suspect at passing and must have the worst pass accuracy of the entire team.

Worth bearing in mind that Scott McMann has only just turned 21, and only came into the first team last season - he has plenty of time to improve.

When we are trying to play it from the back, we need the likes of Scott to be able to string more than 1 out of 10 passes to our forward line. I am aware of his age and his room for growth, I do think that better teams would have punished such consistent slack passing.
Ignore my positive points though ;)
judgeflash
Premiership

Postby Yer Sisters Yer Maw » Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:18 pm

I can't say I've really noticed McMann being poor with his distribution. As said earlier, it was an excellent delivery for Skondas for the 1st goal. If I was going to criticize one of our players for poor distribution from the back it would be Sarris. Reminds me of our manager in his playing days. High aimless punts up the park to no one. :lol:
Yer Sisters Yer Maw
Seaside Leagues

Postby Willie Wastle » Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:25 pm

judgeflash wrote:
Willie Wastle wrote:
judgeflash wrote:Mcmann is REALLY suspect at passing and must have the worst pass accuracy of the entire team.

Worth bearing in mind that Scott McMann has only just turned 21, and only came into the first team last season - he has plenty of time to improve.

When we are trying to play it from the back, we need the likes of Scott to be able to string more than 1 out of 10 passes to our forward line. I am aware of his age and his room for growth, I do think that better teams would have punished such consistent slack passing.
Ignore my positive points though ;)

The rest of your post was good.
:D
sic a wife as Willie had, I wadna gie a button for her!
Willie Wastle
Premiership

Postby Amoutahere1874 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:33 pm

Martin must stay !
Amoutahere1874
Premiership

Postby Bomber Harris » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:37 pm

Yer Sisters Yer Maw wrote:I can't say I've really noticed McMann being poor with his distribution. As said earlier, it was an excellent delivery for Skondas for the 1st goal. If I was going to criticize one of our players for poor distribution from the back it would be Sarris. Reminds me of our manager in his playing days. High aimless punts up the park to no one. :lol:

HAW TAE FCK!!
Fat Alan has left the building. Cheers ta pirate
Bomber Harris
Premiership

Postby YeOldeHamiltonian » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:33 pm

Problem on Saturday wasn't McMann but the player further up the pitch getting in his way and slowing the game down.
YeOldeHamiltonian
Premiership

Postby Amoutahere1874 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:00 am

Very Cryptic YOH
FTW
Amoutahere1874
Premiership

Postby Yer Sisters Yer Maw » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:12 pm

Bomber Harris wrote:
Yer Sisters Yer Maw wrote:I can't say I've really noticed McMann being poor with his distribution. As said earlier, it was an excellent delivery for Skondas for the 1st goal. If I was going to criticize one of our players for poor distribution from the back it would be Sarris. Reminds me of our manager in his playing days. High aimless punts up the park to no one. :lol:

HAW TAE FCK!!

SAKE!
Yer Sisters Yer Maw
Seaside Leagues

Postby judgeflash » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:07 pm

Bomber Harris wrote:

HAW TAE FCK!!

Sarris > Mcmann. Plus don't forget Sarris special move - The heart stopping sliding chest to the goalie! Loves to give us heart attacks does that Greek.

I do agree that Dougie wasn't helping Mcmann on that wing, he kept facing away from goal instead of making any sort of runs inwards/or to the wing.
judgeflash
Premiership

Previous

Return to Match Day Archives