Hibernian .V. Accies - MATCH THREAD

Postby Admin » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:18 pm

Your comments please...
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hibernian .V. Accies - MATCH THREAD

Postby AcciesFCSLO » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:28 pm

As mentioned on another thread

Tickets are on sale for this match the ticket office these are priced at £22 Adults £12 Under18s, Over 65s, & Students

Ticket office is advising they won't know until at least Friday if there will be a cash gate in operation and I will update once this is known.

Ticket office opening times:
Tues & Wed 9:15am - 5pm
Thursday 9:15am - 7:30pm
Friday 9:15am - 4:30pm

Further details can be found here http://www.hamiltonacciesfc.co.uk/ticke ... th-august/
Email: sean@acciesfc.co.uk
Twitter: @AcciesFCSLO
Phone: 01698 368650
AcciesFCSLO
Championship

Postby smc4761 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Bloody hell, did not see that one coming. I have been a fierce critic of the club over past year and have them as strong favourites to go down. If they keep performing like this. Respect where it is due
smc4761
Premiership

Postby Begs.hafc » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:15 pm

Wow. What a result. Absolutely buzzing! C'mon the Accies!
Begs.hafc
Seaside Leagues

Postby smc4761 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:17 pm

Reading the report on BBC Scotland, it was no fluke result. Team played well had numerous chances plenty of shots at goal and Stokes scored for Hibs in 94 minutes
smc4761
Premiership

Postby 90mins+ET » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:20 pm

Brilliant result and well done to Bingham!
90mins+ET
Pub League

Postby glasgow accie » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:47 pm

:D :D :D :D
When Saturday comes...WE ARE HAMILTON........136
glasgow accie
Championship

Postby southoftheborder » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:53 pm

3rd goal contender for goal of the season :)
southoftheborder
Seaside Leagues

Postby Gav » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:09 pm

Decent 1st half and sensational 2nd hslf. Should have got 5 or 6.
Gav
Championship

Postby southoftheborder » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:28 pm

Even Neil Lennon didn't complain!

"But the better team won today. Their second goal was farcical from our point of view and sometimes you can't legislate for mistakes like that. But they scored a great third goal and sometimes you have to doff your cap."
southoftheborder
Seaside Leagues

Postby Big Wurzil » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:16 pm

Excellent.

Hibs controlled the first half mainly through McGinn probing but a long range effort and a Murray headed from a corner which he should've scored was the only chances they created. They looked to long to Murray in behind on a few occasions but over hit passes and poor touch from him allowed an easy mop up.

Having said that we did look thereatening and had a look of possibly causing them problems on the break which we did on a few occasions especially through docherty and Crawford who had brilliant saves from their keeper.

Couple of times in the first half though woods could've went long and kept them high but rollls it to McMann who has nothing on and then plays it to McKinnon or docherty who has no option but to play it to woods who then mishits it out the park giving them a throw in 30 yards out. Just clear it and play from 70/80 yards out than 30.

2nd half. Stonewall penalty and should've had another just after for a clatter on longridge but would need to see it back. Great pressing for the mistake which led to the 2nd goal.

To a man excellent even Tomas whom I had reservations about after seeing him in betfred games and v Aberdeen. Sarris was comfortable although the ref did miss a blatant pull back on the jersey of stokes in the first half when he looked to score. On another day they go against us.
Big Wurzil
Championship

Postby Don van Vliet » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:13 pm

Very happy with this result. Where's the 'Canzo-is-a-clown' crew? Probably too busy drowning sorrows. No, wait, there's one on P&B calling him a fud for the substitution that led to their goal. Couldn't make it up!
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Law of Averages? There is no law of averages.
Don van Vliet
Seaside Leagues

Postby YeOldeHamiltonian » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:12 am

Thinking on the way home of seeing us last win at Tynecastle,40 years ago and comparing it to never seeing us lose at Easter Road.

I said during the week that Hibs team were over-rated;should have trusted my instincts betting wise.Second half especially was an Alex Neilesque performance-could and should have been more.

Only disappointing note today and last week was the decline in our attendance.This club deserves more of our fans turning up-the players deserve it.I don't get our fans who moan about the old days and can't be arsed going if they can afford to.What do they want?To go back to Shiite grounds like Arbroath/Stranraer etc.

Apart from Aberdeen/Celtic we can match most clubs in this League bar the final third.Skondras/McMann are better than most and Docherty/McKinnon and Crawford match up also.

Hopefully any strikers swithering over where to go will now compare us favourably to other clubs.When you add in the fact that a new striker,Templeton and Gogic will get better/fitter then there is cause for optimism.

Finally,next week is now MASSIVE;beat these cloggers and we will be NINE points clear after FOUR games compared to a Killie side who haven't played an away game yet-whereas we will have played three.

No complacency,get the job done.
YeOldeHamiltonian
Premiership

Postby Amoutahere1874 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:48 am

Looks like we're missing Brophy already.
And Crystal Palace boss Frank de Boer has denied press reports saying he wants his new side to play the 'Ajax way'.
"I strongly deny ever saying this " said the under pressure Dutchman.
"I said play the Accies way".

I'm here all week.
Amoutahere1874
Premiership

Postby Bomber Harris » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:03 am

Don van Vliet wrote:Very happy with this result. Where's the 'Canzo-is-a-clown' crew? Probably too busy drowning sorrows. No, wait, there's one on P&B calling him a fud for the substitution that led to their goal. Couldn't make it up!

They are probably still out celebrating with the Bingham is a dud crew.
Fat Alan has left the building. Cheers ta pirate
Bomber Harris
Premiership

Postby Willie Wastle » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:29 pm

Watching the highlights, the passing for the third goal was very impressive - quick movement, pushing forward, a lot of players involved, and a clinical finish.

A number of media reports say Hibs fans applauded the goal. If a bigger team had scored a goal like that, we'd be seeing reruns and analysis all week. Will we get full credit? Whatever - it was a brilliant goal, and it's great to see such a variety of goals over the last couple of games, including five different scorers.
sic a wife as Willie had, I wadna gie a button for her!
Willie Wastle
Premiership

Postby Gav » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:37 pm

The goal is magnificent but we shouldnt forget the much maligned Sarris and Tomas were superb at the back.
Gav
Championship

Postby Amoutahere1874 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:39 pm

Can't argue with any of that.
Motherwelll score a 2 yard tap in and they're 'delusions of grandeur' fans have multiple orgasms.
Great to have points on the board early doors.
Who really cares about the so called 'expert' media pundits tipping Accies to go down again?
Do we really give a scheidt what they think?
Hugh Keevins is a dick.
Amoutahere1874
Premiership

Postby SDG's Napper » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:21 pm

Good evening, Hope you don't mind me posting on your forum(Hibs Fan).

Just wanted to congratulate you on the win at the weekend. Took me completely by surprise and most of the Hibs support tbf. Your Defence were solid and our threat was sporadic at best. That was our first league defeat at home in 11 1/2 months so it really was a scalp for Accies. More folk from Hamilton should get along to see them as the standard of football was very good. Crawford looks a fantastic player, his movement really stood out and caused havoc in the Hibs defence.....clever player.

Anyways, don't want to waffle on. Best of luck for the rest of the season!

GGTTH.
SDG's Napper
Pub League

Postby Amoutahere1874 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:43 pm

Very Sporting of you and I'm sure your nice words will be much appreciated by everyone on this forum.
Just shows opposition fans can be genuine and not everyone is a bawbag like that Championship Tangerine tosser 'Monifeith John'.
Amoutahere1874
Premiership

Next

Return to Match Day Archives