Split game deal

Rubbish gets dumped here.

Re: Split game deal

Postby WAC » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:44 pm

Some bitter folk on here . Just cause we've won a few games and look like staying up doesn't change my mind about canning .

I want a deal to try and get the stadium busier than normal to support the TEAM. Not the clown of a manager or the big headed BOD . 9 months of shite has got the stadium as empty as it's been for seasons and staying up won't change that imo without some incentive for people to go . Il be there whether I get a comp a loan of a ST or pay £22 or whatever .

Clownzo out .
WAC
Seaside Leagues

Postby Bomber Harris » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:53 pm

WAC wrote:Some bitter folk on here . Just cause we've won a few games and look like staying up doesn't change my mind about canning .

I want a deal to try and get the stadium busier than normal to support the TEAM. Not the clown of a manager or the big headed BOD . 9 months of shite has got the stadium as empty as it's been for seasons and staying up won't change that imo without some incentive for people to go . Il be there whether I get a comp a loan of a ST or pay £22 or whatever .

Clownzo out .

Fat Alan i mean big Wurzil is the most bitter imo
Fat Alan has left the building. Cheers ta pirate
Bomber Harris
Premiership

Postby redandwhite1874 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:54 pm

WAC wrote:Just cause we've won a few games and look like staying up doesn't change my mind about canning .

:lol: the chief naysayer is now the first to declare we look safe - and of course he is wrong on both counts. Now the focus changes from selective stats, to ditching the stats altogether when there is nothing to support the rage agenda - Trump style alternative facts are alive and well at Accies.
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby Stevie Clarke » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:57 pm

The stadium is a lot busier than it was at times under Alex Neil. Remember the start of 13/14? Four wins and a draw and we got 817 for the sixth match of the season against Cowdenbeath.
Stevie Clarke
Premiership

Postby Euan » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:02 pm

Bomber Harris wrote:
I know he goes home & away unlike you

He doesn't buy a season ticket, so unless he's watching from behind the curtain at the Sainsburies end or getting a comp or a loan of a ST, you'll not see him at NDP. Not really supporting the team with his hard earned cash in that case.

He goes to away games to shout abuse, ("team full of losers" was one his finer ditties). Not supporting the Club, verbally or financially in that case either. I

Bit of a waste of space tbh regarding his "support" of Accies. What does he contribute?

No doubt you will stick up for him, again. Is he your wee brother or do you just feel sorry for him, Bomber?

I always buy a Season Ticket, and go to as many games as work and family commitments allow. I was at Fir Park recently, unlike yourself, Bomber.

I'll be a 4 or the post split games, missing Ross County.

Just because you don't know me doesn't mean I don't go to games.
Euan
Premiership

Postby accies1874 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:58 pm

Missing Ross County :lol: Part-timer, in my opinion.
accies1874
Premiership

Postby Admin » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:00 pm

Well, that was a lot of fun.

Moved to 'Nonsense'. Not locked though, so fill your boots and keep going if you guys want to...
Admin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Nonsense