Nico Sumsky

Rubbish gets dumped here.

Nico Sumsky

Postby Happy Clapper » Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:33 pm

Has joined Orlando Pirates today. I actually know a chairman called Alan from one of there supporters clubs and txt him that Nico is some player.
Fat Alan's hame made soup company.....ahhhh it's braw
Happy Clapper
 
Posts: 135
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:56 pm

Re: Nico Sumsky

Postby sectiona » Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:53 pm

Good luck to the lad. Shame it did not work out for him at Accies.
sectiona
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:28 pm

Re: Nico Sumsky

Postby Max MacDonald » Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:07 pm

Hope he gets a contract from Orlando Pirates.
BFA can ram a metal door open with his head. Cheers ta
Max MacDonald
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:36 am
Location: Larkhall

Re: Nico Sumsky

Postby Alexander the Great » Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:16 pm

Well if he's joined I think that means he has a contract :roll: But he hasn't as you think this is hilarious due to your childish sense of humour.
daft donnachie is thicker than the lenses on they daft specs he wears !
User avatar
Alexander the Great
 
Posts: 392
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:24 pm

Re: Nico Sumsky

Postby Happy Clapper » Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:27 pm

Alexander the Great wrote:Well if he's joined I think that means he has a contract :roll: But he hasn't as you think this is hilarious due to your childish sense of humour.


What's childish about a player joining the Pirates? Do you not like pirates?
Fat Alan's hame made soup company.....ahhhh it's braw
Happy Clapper
 
Posts: 135
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:56 pm

Re: Nico Sumsky

Postby Accies Finest Spark » Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:29 pm

Utter nonsense again from 3 idiots

sumsky is currently back in his homeland not South Africa
Accies Finest Spark
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:42 pm

Re: Nico Sumsky

Postby Happy Clapper » Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:57 pm

Accies Finest Spark wrote:Utter nonsense again from 3 idiots

sumsky is currently back in his homeland not South Africa


Less of the name calling or admin guy will remove you for a week
Fat Alan's hame made soup company.....ahhhh it's braw
Happy Clapper
 
Posts: 135
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:56 pm

Re: Nico Sumsky

Postby redandwhite1874 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:19 pm

Somebody posted this afternoon that Lucas had been freed, based on his Facebook page (no other details). It was thereafter removed - presumably after someone clarified it was nonsense.
User avatar
redandwhite1874
 
Posts: 1637
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:32 pm

Re: Nico Sumsky

Postby Accies Finest Spark » Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:39 pm

Happy Clapper wrote:
Accies Finest Spark wrote:Utter nonsense again from 3 idiots

sumsky is currently back in his homeland not South Africa


Less of the name calling or admin guy will remove you for a week


Who did I name call ? Or are you alluding yourself to be an idiot ?
Accies Finest Spark
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:42 pm

Re: Nico Sumsky

Postby Accies Finest Spark » Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:41 pm

redandwhite1874 wrote:Somebody posted this afternoon that Lucas had been freed, based on his Facebook page (no other details). It was thereafter removed - presumably after someone clarified it was nonsense.



Based on Lucas posting that he couldn't handle the unprofessionalism of the club any more

He has already given an interview to a South American football magazine stating he will be returning to Brazil at the end of this season however it may be sooner than that judging by this afternoons events.
Accies Finest Spark
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:42 pm

Re: Nico Sumsky

Postby Alexander the Great » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:47 pm

Accies Finest Spark wrote:Utter nonsense again from 3 idiots

sumsky is currently back in his homeland not South Africa


Correct.
daft donnachie is thicker than the lenses on they daft specs he wears !
User avatar
Alexander the Great
 
Posts: 392
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:24 pm

Re: Nico Sumsky

Postby Alexander the Great » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:48 pm

Accies Finest Spark wrote:
Happy Clapper wrote:
Accies Finest Spark wrote:Utter nonsense again from 3 idiots

sumsky is currently back in his homeland not South Africa


Less of the name calling or admin guy will remove you for a week


Who did I name call ? Or are you alluding yourself to be an idiot ?



He was.
daft donnachie is thicker than the lenses on they daft specs he wears !
User avatar
Alexander the Great
 
Posts: 392
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:24 pm

Re: Nico Sumsky

Postby Happy Clapper » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:57 pm

Accies Finest Spark wrote:
redandwhite1874 wrote:Somebody posted this afternoon that Lucas had been freed, based on his Facebook page (no other details). It was thereafter removed - presumably after someone clarified it was nonsense.



Based on Lucas posting that he couldn't handle the unprofessionalism of the club any more

He has already given an interview to a South American football magazine stating he will be returning to Brazil at the end of this season however it may be sooner than that judging by this afternoons events.


Lucas is going nowhere this season. He told me this himself
Fat Alan's hame made soup company.....ahhhh it's braw
Happy Clapper
 
Posts: 135
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:56 pm

Re: Nico Sumsky

Postby Accies Finest Spark » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:38 pm

Happy Clapper wrote:
Accies Finest Spark wrote:
redandwhite1874 wrote:Somebody posted this afternoon that Lucas had been freed, based on his Facebook page (no other details). It was thereafter removed - presumably after someone clarified it was nonsense.



Based on Lucas posting that he couldn't handle the unprofessionalism of the club any more

He has already given an interview to a South American football magazine stating he will be returning to Brazil at the end of this season however it may be sooner than that judging by this afternoons events.


Lucas is going nowhere this season. He told me this himself


That's true the windows shut he can't move this season but can next season when he is out of contract.
Accies Finest Spark
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:42 pm

Re: Nico Sumsky

Postby glasgow accie » Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:01 pm

Not 100% true , Sean mate.......
If Accies cancel his contract he could move now...
When Saturday comes...WE ARE HAMILTON........136
glasgow accie
 
Posts: 313
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:30 pm

Re: Nico Sumsky

Postby Accies Finest Spark » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:01 pm

glasgow accie wrote:Not 100% true , Sean mate.......
If Accies cancel his contract he could move now...



He can't as the window is closed here

He would need to wait until the summer to sign on elsewhere, to sign for someone he would need to be released before it closed.
Accies Finest Spark
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:42 pm

Re: Nico Sumsky

Postby Max MacDonald » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:12 pm

This is the Orlando Pirates starting XI vs Mamelodi Sundowns Today:- Mhlongo, Gyimah, Gcaba, Nyauza, Phungwayo, Sarr, Mugerwa, Rakhale, Myeni, Makola, Gabuza.

Subs: Mpontshane, Gumede, Masalesa, Sumsky, Masuku, Koapeng, Majoro. #UpTheBucs #OnceAlways
Look at the subs bench?
BFA can ram a metal door open with his head. Cheers ta
Max MacDonald
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:36 am
Location: Larkhall

Re: Nico Sumsky

Postby Accies Finest Spark » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:29 pm

Max MacDonald wrote:This is the Orlando Pirates starting XI vs Mamelodi Sundowns Today:- Mhlongo, Gyimah, Gcaba, Nyauza, Phungwayo, Sarr, Mugerwa, Rakhale, Myeni, Makola, Gabuza.

Subs: Mpontshane, Gumede, Masalesa, Sumsky, Masuku, Koapeng, Majoro. #UpTheBucs #OnceAlways
Look at the subs bench?




https://twitter.com/orlando_pirates/sta ... 9391866880

Mmmm think you decided to lie again

Nice little pic of the team sheet from the official Twitter page :lol: :lol:
Accies Finest Spark
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:42 pm

Re: Nico Sumsky

Postby Alexander the Great » Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:26 am

Accies Finest Spark wrote:
Max MacDonald wrote:This is the Orlando Pirates starting XI vs Mamelodi Sundowns Today:- Mhlongo, Gyimah, Gcaba, Nyauza, Phungwayo, Sarr, Mugerwa, Rakhale, Myeni, Makola, Gabuza.

Subs: Mpontshane, Gumede, Masalesa, Sumsky, Masuku, Koapeng, Majoro. #UpTheBucs #OnceAlways
Look at the subs bench?




https://twitter.com/orlando_pirates/sta ... 9391866880

Mmmm think you decided to lie again

Nice little pic of the team sheet from the official Twitter page :lol: :lol:


Attention seeking again :roll:
daft donnachie is thicker than the lenses on they daft specs he wears !
User avatar
Alexander the Great
 
Posts: 392
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:24 pm

Re: Nico Sumsky

Postby Max MacDonald » Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:46 am

I can only apologise, I was caught out by someone sending me the team which I posted with Sumsky on it.
I will be having a stern work with said culprit.
BFA can ram a metal door open with his head. Cheers ta
Max MacDonald
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:36 am
Location: Larkhall

Next

Return to Nonsense

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests