Site Admin

Re: Accies .Vs. Dundee

Postby accies1874 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:47 am

Dundee win
accies1874
Premiership

Postby Alfie Olek » Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:15 pm

Accies dig deep and earn a draw. Rot stops and we go on an unbeaten run run topping the league in the new year. Ok I’ll settle for the draw which is achievable.
Alfie Olek

Postby H9crx » Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:22 pm

Need to change it up to be physically

4411 would be my option

Need to Defend and fix the left back problem, Drop SH and Put ZG at left back and GG at right back it worked last year and has not been tried to my knowledge this year.

Would love to seen a 442 but 4411 would work but agan we would have a average midfild hight of about 5,9 and they have a few tall boys.

MG
GG GT MD ZG
DI AN AC DAZ
TA
MAC
H9crx
Premiership

Postby 501 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:55 pm

Come on lads. Time to get this monkey off our back. We don`t want Hartley to put it over us again. Hopefully Alec has a plan to outwit the Dees.
Pub League

Postby Accies999 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:25 am

Must win game. The rot has set in and confidence is low. Dundee won't try to play football, no need, they know our weaknesses. We've got a difficult but exciting period coming up, let's get a wee run going again. C'mon the Hoops
Accies999
Seaside Leagues

Postby Alexander the Great » Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:46 pm

not much in the game at dens and think this will be the same, but with home advantage we'll be disappointed to come away with anything less than a draw. 0-0
daft donnachie is thicker than the lenses on they daft specs he wears !
Alexander the Great
Championship

Postby Bluesy » Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:15 am

I think we need a win to get back on track and get the Dundee monkey off our back!

So please play Jesus and MAC (and bring back the real Ziggy and not his less talented twin who has played the last few games)
Bluesy
Premiership

Postby NaeVay » Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:42 am

Would love to see us get back on a winning streak again, starting with lifting the Dundee hex.
We are still trying to go on the attack, which is good but our defense seems to have crumbled in the last few games so definitely need to tighten up there.

It's been interesting as an Accie to be sitting 5th in the SPL and yet have folk ask "whats happened to your team?". Shows how far we've come in a very short space of time and I'm hopeful we can get back on it.

1-0 Accies :D
NaeVay
Seaside Leagues

Postby redandwhite1874 » Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:06 pm

Stick with Hendrie, drop Scotland, play Redmond if he is fit to play 90 mins, get Jesus back in and get Dougie back in on the wing.
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby Mrsweetleftfoot » Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:51 pm

Would love to see Accies win but Dundee have the Indian sign over us in recent times......they seemed to have our number way before the rest of the Premier league.

I would stick with Hendrie, bring back MAC, Tena and Imrie. We have a decent 4 games to New Year and should look to pick up 7 points, IMO.

On another note, it's about bloody time we beat this lot....anti-football playing eejits!!
Mrsweetleftfoot
Championship

Postby accies1874 » Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:18 pm

I'll be the first to say it.... Yaaaasssssss
accies1874
Premiership

Postby YeOldeHamiltonian » Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:29 pm

Our fans wishing Dungdee well on Pish n blather.Fcuk that,do they forget their gloating.GIRUY vermin.
YeOldeHamiltonian
Premiership

Postby redandwhite1874 » Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:14 pm

Great result, great goals, some great performances and a great result.

But some tactical madness in the second half when we went to 2 up front and give them the space to score and push us back; bot really sure what we thought in doing that and finishing with 2 strikers was also weird.

but great to cuff Dundee and open superb gap.
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby H9crx » Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:23 pm

Very good team performance today!

We do like to make it hard, we have a free kick in DD half but chose to play it back to defence which then starts chain reaction of errors!

Two fantastic goals. Don't know if the keeper fucked up with Mac's or it was a wonder strike!

DD are a rancid club with rancid play and rancid players and management!

So happy with the win!

Bbc alba 2 night
H9crx
Premiership

Postby Red and white hoops » Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:15 pm

Great to finally break the Hartley hoodoo. I thought we play fantastic in spells today and really should have had the game wrapped up before half time. Alex played fantastic today and in my opinion should play more often. He really seems to bring a calming influence to the midfield and coaches players through the game. Also at one point he was able to calm daz down before he talked himself into a booking.

Two great goals scored by us but what I was talking about more than that coming away from the game was the refs performance, some totally baffling decisions.
Red and white hoops
Championship

Postby Red and white hoops » Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:16 pm

Also for anyone who doesn't know, highlights are on bbc alba at 11 tonight
Red and white hoops
Championship

Postby Whiskeytown » Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:22 pm

Two stunning goals, especially MAC's Van Basten like strike. Superb deep cross from Hendrie too. Everyone on their game in that first half but we fell away a bit and their goal made everyone nervous. Neil superb and I hope the injury is nothing. Mikey Devlin probably next best with wee Ali doing very well. Not sure why he was subbed. Subs were strange, with Neil going off we all assumed Danny Redmond. Maybe it was too rough and tumble for him or maybe AN wanted to put more pressure on their defence and not just hold on. Still a strange one but Jason did well. A robust challenge that brought the melee but clearly got the ball if not a bit of the man also. Good that the instigator got his just desserts and walked.

For all that we have had a sticky spell, we still haven't lost two in a row in the league. Five more wins and a few draws should guarantee a top six finish.
Whiskeytown
Championship

Postby simonswimmer » Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:52 am

Great game. Ali Crawford man of the match for me. Scotland on for Neil was a weird change but logic may have been to keep pressure on Dundee, limit how many they could commit up front. Dundee were fairly toothless though, certainly compared to dens park game earlier in the season.

Nice to see Harkins get the red card, the guy is a helmet
simonswimmer
Pub League

Postby Accies999 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:33 pm

Great 3 points, thoroughly deserved. Good to see the manager playing again, gives us a bit more dig where we need it. A nice wee unbeaten run would be good lads, keep it up.
Accies999
Seaside Leagues

Next

Return to Match Day Archives