Accies .Vs. Dundee

Old match day threads will be moved here

Re: Accies .Vs. Dundee

Postby Chase Outlaw » Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:26 pm

Great 3 points,Would have been a stroll if the lino did not flag #22 wrongly offside at 1-0.I was sitting bang on line and he was miles on,Could have been Ali in the middle who was offside but not taking part.In the end it didn't matter.Alex MOM for me
Chase Outlaw
Seaside Leagues

Postby JMcGrogan'sotherleg » Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:42 pm

Wasn't at all confident going into this one but delighted to get the win over our bogey team. Thought we were very good first half. Devlin strong at the back and Ali good in the centre with Andre always a threat.

But Alex MoM for me - and you know partly why? Cos he didn't get booked! In fact he kept his head whilst others around him were losing their's (Daz). Would be delighted to see him get a run in the team if he can maintain that. One of the match reports in he papers, which also had him MoM, used the word composure when describing his performance and that was exactly right.

And talking of the MoM, what about his Mom - nice touch with the post-match presentation!!
JMcGrogan'sotherleg
Pub League

Postby Whiskeytown » Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:07 pm

As most of us knew fine well at the time, that was a perfect tackle from Jason. To get booked and a free kick awarded was a disgrace.
Whiskeytown
Championship

Postby Don van Vliet » Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:30 pm

What I'd like to know is: what precisely was the offence that led to MC's goal being disallowed? Looked like a classic example of the ref seeing the keeper struggle to get to the ball and blowing up. I saw no foul.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Law of Averages? There is no law of averages.
Don van Vliet
Seaside Leagues

Postby Alexander the Great » Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:18 pm

great result and performance, need to keep alex neil in the team or daz could have ended up getting sent off has a calming influence on him.
daft donnachie is thicker than the lenses on they daft specs he wears !
Alexander the Great
Championship

Postby Gaspode » Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:17 pm

Don van Vliet wrote:What I'd like to know is: what precisely was the offence that led to MC's goal being disallowed? Looked like a classic example of the ref seeing the keeper struggle to get to the ball and blowing up. I saw no foul.

My thoughts exactly. No one actually touched the keeper, just another example of refs over protecting keepers.
Gaspode
Championship

Postby Bluesy » Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:06 pm

Another day of blood pressure to shorten my life - sensational stuff. Was staggered at the line up but now would like to see the same team start on Saturday.

3 winnable games in a row (but would be extremely happy with 7 points)
Bluesy
Premiership

Previous

Return to Match Day Archives