Rangers .V. Accies - 18.3.17

Old match day threads will be moved here

Re: Rangers .V. Accies - 18.3.17

Postby accies1874 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:34 pm

Funnily enough, Imrie wasn't actually that bad. Gillespie was hung out to dry at wing-back again but what were the options? Fecking Skondras?! The defence was carved open so often by over and under laps. The same all season! Canning is clueless and has to go, but there are really no options for him, and the players are also pathetic.
accies1874
Premiership

Postby Stevie Clarke » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:00 pm

Canning Out, Stevie Aitken In.

Stress free Saturdays for me from now on. Past caring.
Stevie Clarke
Premiership

Postby Chase Outlaw » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:35 pm

Stevie it is fabulous i left at half time against Inverness whilst we were one up as it was so so dull and only a matter of time before they equalised.That was October the 1st.Season ticket binned at the peacock x what a fabulous time i now have on a Saturday.You will not regret it
Chase Outlaw
Seaside Leagues

Postby Stevie Clarke » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:00 pm

When Canning takes us down, how many folk do they imagine will buy a season ticket? They could have them at £50 and I wouldn't bother.

Great defender, utter loser as a manager. We are back to being a joke club.
Stevie Clarke
Premiership

Postby Bomber Harris » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:30 pm

Hiya Gaspode guess who Canning has blamed again according to advertiser twitter tonight hahahahaha. You honestly couldn't make this pish up.
Fat Alan has left the building. Cheers ta pirate
Bomber Harris
Premiership

Postby WAC » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:29 am

Bomber Harris wrote:Hiya Gaspode guess who Canning has blamed again according to advertiser twitter tonight hahahahaha. You honestly couldn't make this pish up.

Canning blames the strikers which he signed lol someone said a circus show is over the top ?? A circus show is least of his worries
WAC
Seaside Leagues

Postby WAC » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:36 pm

Heard of A few fans ripping up tickets when they seen the team was announced .
WAC
Seaside Leagues

Postby Big Wurzil » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:49 pm

Would that be the match ticket they'd bought WAC as I'm quite sure most people don't take their season book to away games.

Was it the voices in your own head that told you this pish
Big Wurzil
Championship

Postby Bomber Harris » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:17 pm

Big Wurzil wrote:Would that be the match ticket they'd bought WAC as I'm quite sure most people don't take their season book to away games.

There was actually couple of fans ripping up tickets yesterday.
Bomber Harris
Premiership

Postby Big Wurzil » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:10 pm

Match tickets or season tickets?
Big Wurzil
Championship

Postby Big Wurzil » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:12 pm

When you say a couple, is 2 fans actions now the benchmark for the rest of us?

Hardly a statistical significant argument
Big Wurzil
Championship

Postby WAC » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:05 am

Big Wurzil wrote:Would that be the match ticket they'd bought WAC as I'm quite sure most people don't take their season book to away games.

Yes the tickets they paid £24 for , and changed their mind when clownzo decided to give up before the game even started by not playing a striker .
WAC
Seaside Leagues

Postby Bomber Harris » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:16 am

Big Wurzil wrote:When you say a couple, is 2 fans actions now the benchmark for the rest of us?

What's your point here? You asked a question and a very stupid question. Are you honestly that thick? Why would you rip a season book up for a trip to ibrox? No cunt gives a toss about your opinion. If 2 fans ripped up tickets for ibrox so be it what's the problem? You one of a few fans wanting a superfan badge?
Bomber Harris
Premiership

Postby Gaspode » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:46 am

Bomber Harris wrote:Hiya Gaspode guess who Canning has blamed again according to advertiser twitter tonight hahahahaha. You honestly couldn't make this pish up.

He didn't blame the strikers, he explained why he didn't start with one. But feel free to make it up as you go along.
Gaspode
Championship

Postby PrideOfLanarkshire » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:25 am

Gaspode wrote:

He didn't blame the strikers, he explained why he didn't start with one. But feel free to make it up as you go along.

Don't pick and chose what you want to see. He clearly said that he didn't start with a striker as none of them deserve to start, that to me in blaming the strikers when the real problem is his clueless tactics. I've was always pretty level headed about Canning, I've had enough now though.
PrideOfLanarkshire
Championship

Postby Gaspode » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:36 am

Again, he didn't blame the strikers. If you however, as you put it, want to pick and choose, that he did blame the strikers,. then feel free.
Gaspode
Championship

Postby judgeflash » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:39 pm

Gaspode wrote:Again, he didn't blame the strikers. If you however, as you put it, want to pick and choose, that he did blame the strikers,. then feel free.

Sorry, but he was quoted as saying "none of them deserved to start" that's blaming strikers.
The guy is really beyond defending, I could take a 4 nil pumping at Ibrox, if it wasn't just piled on top of 2 years of shit. Losing winnable games against poorer teams, due to bad tactics and selection. I don't blame canning for the guff signings, as he's not the man whose doing the recruiting or inevitably having the last say seemingly.
Why not give Boyd a start? He offers pace, unlike Brophy. It couldn't have been any worse than the cup performance there.
judgeflash
Premiership

Postby redandwhite1874 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:04 pm

MC drops 2 players who arguably deserved to be dropped and the replacement did better than they had been.

He has been criticised in the past for being too nice and too comfy in his job; yet when he drops 2 players this is the que for madness.

His decisions at the back worry me far more.
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby Big Wurzil » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:50 pm

Bomber Harris wrote:
Big Wurzil wrote:When you say a couple, is 2 fans actions now the benchmark for the rest of us?

What's your point here? You asked a question and a very stupid question. Are you honestly that thick? Why would you rip a season book up for a trip to ibrox? No cunt gives a toss about your opinion. If 2 fans ripped up tickets for ibrox so be it what's the problem? You one of a few fans wanting a superfan badge?

No badge required for me BH....

Do you think people come away from this forum thinking that bomber Harris guy has got some really well thought out reasoned arguments??? Nah neither did I.

WAC was being a bit melodramatic bearing in mind he'd only 'heard' not even seen with his own eyes that tickets were getting ripped up. They could've been raffle tickets, half time tickets etc, he was being a drama queen. I was merely clarifying his claim.

You however have made yourself out to be not just uneducated but very ignorant too.

Toddle on and get your crayons out and dont slitter you're spaghetti hoops down yourself during dinner tonight.
Big Wurzil
Championship

Postby Bomber Harris » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:25 pm

Big Wurzil wrote:
Bomber Harris wrote:

No badge required for me BH....

Do you think people come away from this forum thinking that bomber Harris guy has got some really well thought out reasoned arguments??? Nah neither did I.

WAC was being a bit melodramatic bearing in mind he'd only 'heard' not even seen with his own eyes that tickets were getting ripped up. They could've been raffle tickets, half time tickets etc, he was being a drama queen. I was merely clarifying his claim.

You however have made yourself out to be not just uneducated but very ignorant too.

Toddle on and get your crayons out and dont slitter you're spaghetti hoops down yourself during dinner tonight.

:lol: :lol:
Bomber Harris
Premiership

PreviousNext

Return to Match Day Archives