Celtic Vs Hamilton - 13.12.16

Old match day threads will be moved here

Celtic Vs Hamilton - 13.12.16

Postby judgeflash » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:00 pm

Well, I've sadly got my ticket so we shall be there. Hoping they don't try and smash the 9 goal barrier again. Would absolutely settle for an Accies special (1-1)
Hope Rogers maybe changes his squad up a bit, as the current one is capable of punishing most teams.
Any tips on parking near the ground? Last time I had to park near a scheme that looked very dodgy. :lol:
judgeflash
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:59 am

Re: Celtic Vs Hamilton - 13.12.16

Postby Bomber Harris » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:22 pm

I'll be watching this from the comfort of my living room thank f**k. 7-0 celtic.
Fat Alan has left the building. Cheers ta pirate
Bomber Harris
 
Posts: 647
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:30 am

Re: Celtic Vs Hamilton - 13.12.16

Postby judgeflash » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:24 pm

Bomber Harris wrote:I'll be watching this from the comfort of my living room thank f**k. 7-0 celtic.

awww c'mon mate...it'll be a great view for all 40 of us, behind a giant pillar :lol:
judgeflash
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:59 am

Re: Celtic Vs Hamilton - 13.12.16

Postby WAC » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:30 pm

judgeflash wrote:Well, I've sadly got my ticket so we shall be there. Hoping they don't try and smash the 9 goal barrier again. Would absolutely settle for an Accies special (1-1)
Hope Rogers maybe changes his squad up a bit, as the current one is capable of punishing most teams.
Any tips on parking near the ground? Last time I had to park near a scheme that looked very dodgy. :lol:



Get a train.
WAC
 
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:19 am

Re: Celtic Vs Hamilton - 13.12.16

Postby Bomber Harris » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:30 pm

judgeflash wrote:
Bomber Harris wrote:I'll be watching this from the comfort of my living room thank f**k. 7-0 celtic.

awww c'mon mate...it'll be a great view for all 40 of us, behind a giant pillar :lol:


haha been there but I'll keep my 27 quid for Friday night and happily watch it on the kindle stick with a cup of tea.
Fat Alan has left the building. Cheers ta pirate
Bomber Harris
 
Posts: 647
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:30 am

Re: Celtic Vs Hamilton - 13.12.16

Postby Mrsweetleftfoot » Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:00 pm

Still being in 8th after tomorrow night would be a decent job.

Haven't seen Accies for a few matches due to a few things, looking forward to the match.

Hopefully, Celtic don't have their foot on the gas or, it could be a very long night.
Mrsweetleftfoot
 
Posts: 210
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:12 pm

Re: Celtic Vs Hamilton - 13.12.16

Postby Willie Wastle » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:33 pm

How about a park-the-bus, backs-to-the-wall, clinging on by the fingernails nil-nil?
User avatar
Willie Wastle
 
Posts: 310
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:58 pm
Location: Linkumdoddie

Re: Celtic Vs Hamilton - 13.12.16

Postby Euan » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:20 am

Anything other than a strength sapping, demoralising defeat would be a bonus with a winnable game on Friday coming up.
Euan
 
Posts: 267
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:18 pm

Re: Celtic Vs Hamilton - 13.12.16

Postby Bluesy » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:31 pm

Euan wrote:Anything other than a strength sapping, demoralising defeat would be a bonus with a winnable game on Friday coming up.


Exactly this
Bluesy
 
Posts: 160
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:02 pm

Re: Celtic Vs Hamilton - 13.12.16

Postby WAC » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:06 pm

Selection bingo again tonight . 3 of the bench playing last night for the u20s , if the squad Is that paper thin why is clownzo in the paper saying we don't need any signings.
WAC
 
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:19 am

Re: Celtic Vs Hamilton - 13.12.16

Postby Stevie Clarke » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:08 pm

OK, no need to panic or anything but Dembele and Griffiths start, then there's Roberts and Rogic too. We seem to have only one fit centre half, Sarris, with Donati seemingly his partner, Redmond in for Longridge and Bingham for D'Acol. Maybe Canning is trying to field as many of the 2014 winning team as possible with Redmond back in all of a sudden. Young McMann may be in for a torrid time. Maybe it will all turn out fine! 8-)
Stevie Clarke
 
Posts: 487
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:02 pm

Re: Celtic Vs Hamilton - 13.12.16

Postby Bomber Harris » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:14 pm

Clownzo has lost the plot
Fat Alan has left the building. Cheers ta pirate
Bomber Harris
 
Posts: 647
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:30 am

Re: Celtic Vs Hamilton - 13.12.16

Postby Euan » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:14 pm

Celtic: Gordon, Lustig, Sviatchenko, Simunovic, McGregor, Brown, Armstrong, Rogic, Roberts, Griffiths, Dembele.

Substitutes: De Vries, Toure, Bitton, Gamboa, Christie, Izaguirre, Mackay-Steven.

Hamilton Academical: Woods, McMann, Sarris, Gillespie, Donati, Imrie, Docherty, Redmond, Crawford, MacKinnon, Bingham.

Substitutes: D'Acol, Longridge, Brophy, Cunningham, McGregor, Hughes, Thomson.

What's the formation 4411

Woods
McMann Donati Sarris Gillespie
Imrie Docherty MacKinnon Redmond
Crawford
Bingham

We've got Brophy and D'Acol to come on second half.
I'd rather Devlin in defence and Donati in midfield but if we're stretched squad-wise it's not a bad team.
I fully expect us to lose 3-0, but remain hopeful.
Euan
 
Posts: 267
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:18 pm

Re: Celtic Vs Hamilton - 13.12.16

Postby Euan » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:19 pm

Canning has just said on radio Scotland

352 to match Celtic

Woods
McMann Donati Sarris
Imrie Docherty MacKinnon Redmond Gillespie
Crawford
Bingham
Euan
 
Posts: 267
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:18 pm

Re: Celtic Vs Hamilton - 13.12.16

Postby Gaspode » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:34 pm

Bomber Harris wrote:Clownzo has lost the plot

How exactly has he lost the plot? Devlin, Seaborne and Sowah injured so we are struggling for defenders. Personally i'm delighted Redmond is playing because he is a much, much better player than Longridge.
Gaspode
 
Posts: 319
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:17 pm

Re: Celtic Vs Hamilton - 13.12.16

Postby Bomber Harris » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:28 pm

Gaspode wrote:
Bomber Harris wrote:Clownzo has lost the plot

How exactly has he lost the plot? Devlin, Seaborne and Sowah injured so we are struggling for defenders. Personally i'm delighted Redmond is playing because he is a much, much better player than Longridge.


Sorry forgot your no allowed an opinion on happy clappers world.
Fat Alan has left the building. Cheers ta pirate
Bomber Harris
 
Posts: 647
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:30 am

Re: Celtic Vs Hamilton - 13.12.16

Postby Stevie Clarke » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:48 pm

^^^^
Doesn't understand how forums work.
Stevie Clarke
 
Posts: 487
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:02 pm

Re: Celtic Vs Hamilton - 13.12.16

Postby Gaspode » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:01 pm

Bomber Harris wrote:
Gaspode wrote:
Bomber Harris wrote:Clownzo has lost the plot

How exactly has he lost the plot? Devlin, Seaborne and Sowah injured so we are struggling for defenders. Personally i'm delighted Redmond is playing because he is a much, much better player than Longridge.


Sorry forgot your no allowed an opinion on happy clappers world.

Merely asking you to explain your post. Unable to obviously.
Gaspode
 
Posts: 319
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:17 pm

Re: Celtic Vs Hamilton - 13.12.16

Postby Bomber Harris » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:07 pm

Danny is playing a blinder and Bingham motm so far
Fat Alan has left the building. Cheers ta pirate
Bomber Harris
 
Posts: 647
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:30 am

Re: Celtic Vs Hamilton - 13.12.16

Postby Bomber Harris » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:52 pm

Accies played well tonight and fought to the very end. Imrie & Donati where class tonight imo and hopefully can take that fight into Friday night.
Fat Alan has left the building. Cheers ta pirate
Bomber Harris
 
Posts: 647
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:30 am

Next

Return to Match Day Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest