Killie .V. Accies - MATCH THREAD

Old match day threads will be moved here

Re: Killie .V. Accies - MATCH THREAD

Postby judgeflash » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:59 am

glasgow accie wrote:Or.......
He would not learn anything new at Accies and chose to work with different coaches to keep improving as a player ??

orrr...you're clutching at straws? :ugeek:
Why would he learn nothing new? It's a different coaching staff setup since he left. He'd also be playing in a more prestigious league, with TV coverage. At scottish championship level he looks outstanding.
judgeflash
Premiership

Postby glasgow accie » Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:41 pm

Clutching at straws.... :lol
Ok .... Let's just say that he is looking to move on from Norwich.... What makes him more attractive to another team ..... playing in a team who may get relegated or at best are struggling at the bottom of the league and maybe he would score a handful of goals .... OR.... playing in a team that will be challenging at the top of their league , probably win promotion and he could possibly score 10-15 goals...
Anyhow he didn't come back , so it doesn't matter the reasons and no amount of moaning from us could change that .
When Saturday comes...WE ARE HAMILTON........136
glasgow accie
Championship

Postby judgeflash » Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:32 pm

glasgow accie wrote:Clutching at straws.... :lol
Ok .... Let's just say that he is looking to move on from Norwich.... What makes him more attractive to another team ..... playing in a team who may get relegated or at best are struggling at the bottom of the league and maybe he would score a handful of goals .... OR.... playing in a team that will be challenging at the top of their league , probably win promotion and he could possibly score 10-15 goals...
Anyhow he didn't come back , so it doesn't matter the reasons and no amount of moaning from us could change that .

I didn't know you were so deep into the brain of Tony Andreu.
You are clutching at straws to try and make a point. we all have theories and opinions, a reporter, you change your reasoning repeatedly, firstly it was the money - not true. It must be the old coaching staff - not true. It must now be, that he wants to prove his worth vs Dunfermline instead of surviving in the prem.

I'm sorry, but if you think fighting for championship promotion in the scottish league is higher profile than featuring in matches against Aberdeen- Celtic - Rangers on TV, then you're beyond debating.
judgeflash
Premiership

Postby glasgow accie » Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:05 pm

So , in your opinion why didn't he come to Accies ??

I never ever said anything about money ...
Don't know 22 personally , but as you say it's MY opinion ....
He didn't come here for whatever reason , his ( or his clubs ) choice ...
I ( and also you ) don't know why he decided to go to UTD , but he did so stop getting your knickers in a twist and concentrate on the players we have and not who we want !
When Saturday comes...WE ARE HAMILTON........136
glasgow accie
Championship

Postby accies1874 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:27 pm

Canning and Les both said tonight that it was nothing to do with money, and Neil was pushing for him to come here. He just didn't want to go back to the same club. Apparently we also offered to pay a bigger percentage of his wages.
accies1874
Premiership

Previous

Return to Match Day Archives