Accies v m*******ll MATCH THREAD

Old match day threads will be moved here

Re: Accies v m*******ll MATCH THREAD

Postby Bomber Harris » Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:23 pm

Alexander the Great wrote:Utter garbage even when Brophy came on we looked better, but still had 5 at the back ! That's 11 games without a home win our only hope is lee Clark who has previous for also having magnificent runs without winning.

Better of playing fat Alan in that team. What do yo think ATG?
Fat Alan has left the building. Cheers ta pirate
Bomber Harris
Premiership

Postby Gaspode » Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:59 pm

While not defending Canning, I have tried to remain positive but, after today, no more. That was an utter shambles, without a doubt the worst performance i have seen in many a year. No shape, no desire, and in many cases, no ability. Morris, after his best game for us, reverts to type, crap.Darren Lyon, why is this guy anywhere near the first team? K urtaj appears to be unfit and I wont even pass comment on Crawford. Sorry Martin, the games up.
Gaspode
Championship

Postby Alexander the Great » Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:44 am

Bomber Harris wrote:
Alexander the Great wrote:Utter garbage even when Brophy came on we looked better, but still had 5 at the back ! That's 11 games without a home win our only hope is lee Clark who has previous for also having magnificent runs without winning.

Better of playing fat Alan in that team. What do yo think ATG?

Big daft donnachie would be better than Ali Crawford and fat Bryden is quicker than Lucas !
daft donnachie is thicker than the lenses on they daft specs he wears !
Alexander the Great
Championship

Postby Steven MacReedy » Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:02 am

Dross sums yesterday up for me.
We played negative football from minute 1 and Canning set the team up to stop Motherwell instead of going at them.
Clueless manager and has the team now playing anti football with Passangers in the team yesterday in the shape of Lyon, Morris , Crawford (sadly only trained once this week and should not have been playing) .
There were absolutely no positives to take from yesterday's bore fest.
I for 1 now won't be back till Canning is gone & I am sure I won't be the only one.
Steven MacReedy
Pub League

Postby judgeflash » Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:47 am

Apathy is ripe. I'm losing the will to even complain about the shit we are dealt on a weekly basis.

Apart from the Imrie/Kurtaj chances we didn't deserve to win that game anyway, even against a terrible motherwell side.
The team just cannot play this formation. What is the point of wing backs that never use the wing?? Lyon is obviously out of position, but not premier league quality anyway. Same for Kurakins, doesn't understand how to make a run or overlap.

Only a year and a bit ago I was suggesting Crawford should be given a chance in a Scotland friendly, now he's incapable of playing a ball 10 yards. he's not developed physically either so always loses balls in the air and 50/50s. The reason people are so harsh on him is because for me and a lot of people he showed bucket loads of potential and has just faded away.

Carlton Morris and his diving makes me sick. Whilst he tries hard in the air, he's not capable of creating his own chances and won't get the supply from any players. When you start pulling dives out, it's time to give either Brophy or D'Acol the start.

Sadly Canning will never be sacked, regardless of how inept his management skills are. Why would you bring on Docherty instead of a striker? Docherty failed to impress again. Nearly costing us a goal by being lazy in posession.

The amount of goals we have conceeded from corners/crosses is disgraceful, why is this not being drilled on a weekly basis?

I can't even think of any positives to take away from this weekend other than the fact we didn't lost by more. Ziggy and Dougie really gave it their all, Mcgovern made 2 excellent saves that stopped it from being a bigger embarassment.
judgeflash
Premiership

Postby Stevie Clarke » Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:10 pm

But we're the smallest club in the league and punching above our weight. So what that it's 2 wins in 20 and 11 home games without a win, Canning is the sane voice of reason ya bunch of maddies!
Stevie Clarke
Premiership

Postby The Bajan Bandit » Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:20 pm

Mr Annan is at a loss as to why we lost that game , MIND BOGGLING , the best team won on the day , not one Accies fan has said different , yet we hear our MANAGER!! trying to pull the wool over our eyes again , we can all see that we set-up not to lose that game then when the inedible happened of Well scoring , trying to go from defence to attack the plan was simply to punt it long to Brophy , players have it drummed in to then that they are not good enough to take a game to teams now , surely the board can see that , the board still have a chance to change this , to change the negative management mentality , the players who were so good under Neil are now a shadow of themselves and are that scared on the pitch now to try and influence the game. For all Crawford is out of form i feel sorry for him just now , most of the game now he is told to sit deep , rare you see him in the opponents half , what good is he there , at least give the guy a chance to show his talent by having him further forward .
The Bajan Bandit
Seaside Leagues

Postby Alexander the Great » Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:15 pm

The abuse Ali Crawford has received on social media is nothing short of a disgrace.
Alexander the Great
Championship

Postby judgeflash » Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:06 am

Not really seen the abuse that Ali has received tbh? Part and parcel of professional football sadly, social media gives everyone a voice, i'm sure it's no worse than what we hear in the crowd. For me he's been one of the biggest disapointments this season.
judgeflash
Premiership

Postby PrideOfLanarkshire » Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:26 am

Thats' football for you.
PrideOfLanarkshire
Championship

Postby PrideOfLanarkshire » Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:26 am

Alexander the Great wrote:The abuse Ali Crawford has received on social media is nothing short of a disgrace.

What abuse Alan? I have seen none.
PrideOfLanarkshire
Championship

Postby Bomber Harris » Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:44 am

Alexander the Great wrote:The abuse Ali Crawford has received on social media is nothing short of a disgrace.

And you'll be able to back this up ATG. Think your making up stories here. Yes I've read on social media that he's playing crap just now. Hardly abuse.
Fat Alan has left the building. Cheers ta pirate
Bomber Harris
Premiership

Postby burnsy5shoes » Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:30 pm

Not posted since Saturday to try and cool off but shocking stuff at accies just now. Saturday was an absolute disgrace. Long ball after long ball, no new ideas and it's been the same all season. Truth is, Martin can't motivate the team and it's killing us. Few times on Saturday, I seen Martin shouting instructions at players (couldn't believe it myself, but it did happen), players were shouting back at him!!!!

We have Morris on loan, he hasn't been great but he needs a partner up front to play with, he wants the ball in behind to use his pace or at least ball into feet to run at. He's been turned into a Target man and it's embarrassing!!!

As much as it pains me to say, we are a sinking ship. Dundee u are getting stronger and Kille will pick up points. Can't see where we will. No motivation, no desire, Crawford still thinking it's the champions league he's playing in. Only player trying is dougie and he can't win every game for us.
burnsy5shoes
Pub League

Postby Alexander the Great » Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:35 pm

Bomber Harris wrote:

And you'll be able to back this up ATG. Think your making up stories here. Yes I've read on social media that he's playing crap just now. Hardly abuse.

Well if you have read it on social media then I am making it up then, good for Ali for laughing off these brain dead comments !
Alexander the Great
Championship

Previous

Return to Match Day Archives