Accies .V. Dundee Utd - MATCH THREAD

Old match day threads will be moved here

Re: Accies .V. Dundee Utd - MATCH THREAD

Postby brogansrightpeg » Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:14 am

redandwhite1874 wrote:Look at the goals Motherwell scored tonight to see how truly dreadful they are at the back. 2 points lost - not doubt about that.

Agreed
Massive Alan ate everything
brogansrightpeg
Seaside Leagues

Postby Bomber Harris » Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:13 pm

redandwhite1874 wrote:Look at the goals Motherwell scored tonight to see how truly dreadful they are at the back. 2 points lost - not doubt about that.

But before utd game you where happy with a draw but it's now 2 points dropped. You are in fact the same guy that laughed at people for posting that every game was a must win but now you seem to be back tracking a bit claiming utd game is 2 points lost now. Wish you'd make your bloody mind up.
Fat Alan has left the building. Cheers ta pirate
Bomber Harris
Premiership

Postby redandwhite1874 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:56 pm

Bomber Harris wrote:

But before utd game you where happy with a draw but it's now 2 points dropped. You are in fact the same guy that laughed at people for posting that every game was a must win but now you seem to be back tracking a bit claiming utd game is 2 points lost now. Wish you'd make your bloody mind up.

It was not a must win game if you understand English and Arithmetic- even if we had been defeated there would have been numerous chances to still fight for our position. If you think it was a must win game then you are saying the season is over as we didn't win it, but a glance at the table shows that is nonsense.

A point v United was an ok result particularly on the back of us beating Killie - also when you consider they had recently tanked Killie and beaten Thistle. However, on the day they were back to being very poor and we didn't at any point try to win the game and it was a game we could have won. That then leads onto the conclusion that if we don't have a go at the worst team at home then who will we attack and that is the crux of my disappointment.
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby Bomber Harris » Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:06 pm

The season is not far from being over redandwhite. Don't expect anything from the next 3 games. Just going to keep an eye on thistle just now and see how there 3 games in hand fair. Btw I'm not on this forum to do arithmetic ya fud.
Bomber Harris
Premiership

Postby redandwhite1874 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:19 pm

Bomber Harris wrote:The season is not far from being over redandwhite. Don't expect anything from the next 3 games. Just going to keep an eye on thistle just now and see how there 3 games in hand fair. Btw I'm not on this forum to do arithmetic ya fud.

Arithmetic is the basis of how the league table is compiled. Enjoy your ban!
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby Bomber Harris » Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:24 pm

redandwhite1874 wrote:
Bomber Harris wrote:The season is not far from being over redandwhite. Don't expect anything from the next 3 games. Just going to keep an eye on thistle just now and see how there 3 games in hand fair. Btw I'm not on this forum to do arithmetic ya fud.

Will do cheers
Bomber Harris
Premiership

Postby glasgow accie » Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:40 pm

redandwhite1874 wrote:

Do you think he is due a ban ?
Cause he called you a fud ??
Oh , FFS ......... :lol:
When Saturday comes...WE ARE HAMILTON........136
glasgow accie
Championship

Postby redandwhite1874 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:53 pm

glasgow accie wrote:
redandwhite1874 wrote:

Do you think he is due a ban ?
Cause he called you a fud ??
Oh , FFS ......... :lol:

I see it more as a self nomination by him ;)
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby glasgow accie » Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:52 pm

Aye , ok then ... :lol:
When Saturday comes...WE ARE HAMILTON........136
glasgow accie
Championship

Postby Bomber Harris » Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:36 am

Haha I've recived a warning. I'm sorry for calling you that bad word
Bomber Harris
Premiership

Postby redandwhite1874 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:52 am

Bomber Harris wrote:Haha I've recived a warning. I'm sorry for calling you that bad word

Great - I didn't realise that we all had a booking first - I will save my 'yellow' for an appropriate time. I accept your insincere apology all the same ;)
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Previous

Return to Match Day Archives