Accies .V. Hearts - MATCH THREAD

Old match day threads will be moved here

Re: Accies .V. Hearts - MATCH THREAD

Postby judgeflash » Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:12 am

If you told me pre game that we would get a point and keep a clean sheet, I'd be more than happy with that. That being said we played for over 48 minutes with a man advantage and hearts STILL looked more likely to win.
The only positives from that game were Ziggy is continuing his good form and Mcgovern looking more steady.
Ali Crawford has been the biggest disappointment for me, he's had a very poor 12 months, still had some important goals though.
Darian is a liability, still, another reason why we need a strong captain in the middle of the park, to pull the likes of him away from needless confrontations. I don't know what's happened with Jesus either, he was fast becoming one of my favourite players, now he's all over the shop. Kurtaj seems to have lost his spark from last year.
I felt bad for D'Acol vs hearts, can see he's trying however he continues to be in games where he gets next to no service and doesn't look capable of creating gold from coal. I don't understand why we didn't bring on Nade at half time, someone with a bit more power wouldn't have been so bullied by the hearts centre backs.

Another dire game has been and gone. Poor results are harder to take when the team play such unattractive and unmotivational football.
judgeflash
Premiership

Previous

Return to Match Day Archives