St Johnstone v Accies

Old match day threads will be moved here

Re: St Johnstone v Accies

Postby redandwhite1874 » Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:50 am

H9crx wrote:
redandwhite1874 wrote:Insults don't help; but then neither does making up lies about a player's absence or behind the scenes goings on.

Mmm you obsession with me is touching, the return of Kurtaj does not mean what was said by other about his absence was lies. It also does not mean that we don't have problems at the club.

But spin what you like to keep your greviance going with me!

Oh yes it was others, yes was it others who introduced sexism by a completely insulting (and completely unnecessary) mention of a female employee into the scenario?

Only a few days ago you were happy to engage with me in thread after thread and indeed started one just for me; now you are playing the wee vulnerable guy when your nonsense is evidenced.
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby Alfie Olek » Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:45 pm

the best chance of the match fell to Morris as he completely spurned it.

Agreed it was the best chance of the game but he didn’t spurn it he just didn’t get his head on it properly and it went up the way instead of under the bar :oops:
Alfie Olek

Postby Accies73 » Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:33 pm

Like many others i wasnt there either.
Is 0-0 a good result? Still not a win with not much to look forward to in the next couple of games. The Canning experiment continues for yet another week.
He should've gone last weekend.
Accies73
Seaside Leagues

Postby H9crx » Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:26 pm

This is now clear that it was poor finishing from St J and nothing to do with Accies

Canning out
H9crx
Premiership

Previous

Return to Match Day Archives