Site Admin

Re: Accies .V. ICT - MATCH THREAD

Postby cdisaaccie » Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:18 am

Away win.
cdisaaccie
Pub League

Postby redandwhite1874 » Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:24 am

crazy kick off time during a working day - which probably suits ICT more than us - nice to see us helping our opponents on and off the pitch.
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby Alexander the Great » Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:45 am

Oh look an Accies fan moaning ! On the game, this is a massive game for Accies and martin canning who went 7 home games last season without a win where we could afford to considering the position we were in, no win in this game would equal this record where we are not in the position to afford this luxury and would be in trouble of possible relegation in the playoffs.
daft donnachie is thicker than the lenses on they daft specs he wears !
Alexander the Great
Championship

Postby H9crx » Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:39 pm

Alexander the Great wrote:Oh look an Accies fan moaning ! On the game, this is a massive game for Accies and martin canning who went 7 home games last season without a win where we could afford to considering the position we were in, no win in this game would equal this record where we are not in the position to afford this luxury and would be in trouble of possible relegation in the playoffs.

The fans know this all to well! Do the BOD care?

I would rather that the club came out and said we don't give a dam. If so fine I would much rather go down with the likes of Brophie, Boyed etc playing and learning than players who don't give a dam on loan.

But we will not get this communication direct but when we signe 8 randoms like sumsky. Which will speak volumes.
H9crx
Premiership

Postby Alfie Olek » Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:43 pm

Kick off time suites me :D By any measure this should be an inverness away win however I didn’t expect to beat Dundee United or take a point of Aberdeen so its time for a Christmas miracle. I assume Morris is starting but will Martin find room for Redmond and if so who drops out. Another defeat and they will have to hand out even more free tickets as the regulars disappear like snow off a dyke wall :(
Alfie Olek

Postby redandwhite1874 » Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:43 pm

H9crx wrote:
Alexander the Great wrote:Oh look an Accies fan moaning ! On the game, this is a massive game for Accies and martin canning who went 7 home games last season without a win where we could afford to considering the position we were in, no win in this game would equal this record where we are not in the position to afford this luxury and would be in trouble of possible relegation in the playoffs.

The fans know this all to well! Do the BOD care?

I would rather that the club came out and said we don't give a dam. If so fine I would much rather go down with the likes of Brophie, Boyed etc playing and learning than players who don't give a dam on loan.

But we will not get this communication direct but when we signe 8 randoms like sumsky. Which will speak volumes.

Do the board of directors care. Well perhaps who cares if they care but they seem to be doing things that has led us from the absolute brink to sustainability combined with thee most successful period on the pitch in 80 odd years. I hope their disinterest continues for a long while. What past board of directors in your time do you want back ?
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby Red and white hoops » Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:18 pm

Lowest crowd in years I'd imagine. Reckon we'll be lucky to have a thousand at this one.
Red and white hoops
Championship

Postby Whiskeytown » Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:15 pm

Inverness will likely bring 150-200. Killie brought 702 (looked less) minus the difference and minus those Accies fans working (3.00 -WHY???) or just pissed off, it'll be low but probably 1300-1400. Might save my money for Fir Park, not having a ST, it's a dear week.
Whiskeytown
Championship

Postby Accies73 » Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:58 pm

Away win. I'd rather watch paint dry than Calamity Cannings Chancers.
Accies73
Seaside Leagues

Postby redandwhite1874 » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:07 pm

Accies73 wrote:Away win. I'd rather watch paint dry than Calamity Cannings Chancers.

That's a shame I am sure the boys will miss your positive support and loyalty.
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby Bluesy » Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:25 pm

I don't think it is as bad as it feels at the moment.

I would definitely stick with Canning however I would love to see us blood some of the young guys who are doing so well in the development league. Despite being a supporter of Longridge however I would agree that we need a different option at the moment.

Some positives from Saturday:

We made good chances and Kurakins actually defended.

I thought we deserved at least a draw.

As for the ICT match - I would take a draw now.
Bluesy
Premiership

Postby Accies73 » Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:38 pm

Canning is not the answer ive said it all along and ive seen nothing to make me think different. The clown will take us down.
Accies73
Seaside Leagues

Postby redandwhite1874 » Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:51 pm

Accies73 wrote:Canning is not the answer ive said it all along and ive seen nothing to make me think different. The clown will take us down.

Any thoughts on who is the answer to your apparent question of how the smallest spenders in the league should be comfy mid table ?

Also any thoughts on you saying all along that we would be relegated by Christmas :roll:
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby Alexander the Great » Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:03 pm

I have never seen one positive post ever on here from accies73.
daft donnachie is thicker than the lenses on they daft specs he wears !
Alexander the Great
Championship

Postby Accies73 » Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:36 pm

When Canning resigns as he wont be sacked i will post some positivity although we might well be a division down by then.
Thanks.
Accies73
Seaside Leagues

Postby Accies73 » Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:38 pm

Also had enough of this smallest spenders pish. ACCIES HAVE BROUGHT IN MORE MONEY THAN MOST IN RECENT YEARS.
Accies73
Seaside Leagues

Postby H9crx » Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:43 pm

Red and white 1874 are you Les Grey? I don't think I have heard a negitive thing from you! Good jobs for the yes boys keep it up.

:lol:
H9crx
Premiership

Postby redandwhite1874 » Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:48 pm

H9crx wrote:I don't think

Agreed ! :D

I have lots of moans - for example Kurakins and Morris have been criticised and I have had a go at the club re the timing of tomorrow's game (not something you need concern yourself with) and the total lack of interest in fane engagement and merchandise. So like lots of your statements this one doesn't stand the merest hint of scrutiny either. I have also this afternoon pointed out MC's daft comment re the strength of the squad,
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby JackMichael » Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:49 pm

Will this be on?
JackMichael
Pub League

Next

Return to Match Day Archives