Dundee .V. Accies - MATCH THREAD

Old match day threads will be moved here

Re: Dundee .V. Accies - MATCH THREAD

Postby Gaspode » Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:49 pm

I see. Always amazes me when fans scream vile abuse at their own players and then are outraged when the player gives them some back. Some of our fans do behave like complete arseholes at times, as i witnessed myself at the Oban tourney.
Gaspode
Championship

Postby accies1874 » Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:30 pm

Yesterday's performance was disgraceful and deserved any stick it got. If it was someone like Imrie or McGovern that dished it back then I think they'd be cut some slack due to the fact they give their all every game but Crawford hasn't played well in a long time. I agree that some of our fans can be outright wee fannies but, thankfully, they seldom travel away from home. I wouldn't blame anyone having a go at that team after yesterday.
accies1874
Premiership

Postby Whiskeytown » Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:21 pm

Good for Ali if he gave some back. Some of these pricks have been on his back for years.
Whiskeytown
Championship

Postby accies1874 » Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:29 pm

Whiskeytown wrote:Good for Ali if he gave some back. Some of these pricks have been on his back for years.

I've backed Ali since day one. It's been the older generations that have slated Crawford for years. The abuse he used to get towards Sainsbury's was horrific.
accies1874
Premiership

Postby PrideOfLanarkshire » Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:24 am

Think everyone should just forgot what happened with Crawford and move on, he said on twitter it was heat of the moment which is understandable, i'd leave it at that instead of abusing each other over this.

Anyway, big game next week. Lets get right behind the boys!
PrideOfLanarkshire
Championship

Previous

Return to Match Day Archives