Hearts .V. Accies - MATCH THREAD

Old match day threads will be moved here

Re: Hearts .V. Accies - MATCH THREAD

Postby Alfie Olek » Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:36 pm

Some Posable changes

Change formation to Three central half Ziggy as one- might cut out the amount of goals lost by cross balls. Or another formation to cut out the goals we are chucking away.

Morris can go back to parent club use money on some one with Goals or play our own young striker

Turner to be let go in Jan.

left back to be changed

January signings -some one who can score.

With out some major changes we could be on another run with out win's

I wouldn’t get rid of Morris so quickly although I agree we aren’t going to get a barrowload of goals from him. Still able to hold the ball and create a few chances. The jury is still out on our greek striker until he gets some serious game time. I really can’t see Turner cutting it and I’m not convinced he is even worth keeping as a squad player but he did get a years contract so even letting him go is going to cost the same as keeping him. Yep left back looks weak so I would look to strengthen there. Defensively we have Devlin to come back. On past experience we usually do 2/3 signings but look what happened last January i.e. Sumsky and lynch. Will all depend where we are in the league and whether the club thinks its worth splashing the cash. Will also depend on any outgoings not just the ones we want to see go.
Alfie Olek

Postby YeOldeHamiltonian » Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:14 pm

Watching that Youth Cup Tie,nothing up front to bring to the first team.Like the first team,best part of the team is midfield.Wee Boyd missed from three yards with a header off the bar,but would be helped more with first team experienced players.

Scott McMann continues to impress whenever I see him.Good back up for left back.

As for yesterday,I felt we played not bad in spells,but were toothless.Big Lucas had some good last minute interceptions and we huffed and puffed against a side not as good as they think they are.
YeOldeHamiltonian
Premiership

Postby Hooper » Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:03 pm

Also watched youth game today Boyd wasnt at his best neither was most of team thought both fullbacks for Accies and the right centre half were the only ones who could hold there head up as the back four was under constant pressure
Hooper
Seaside Leagues

Postby Mrsweetleftfoot » Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:02 am

Hooper wrote:Also watched youth game today Boyd wasnt at his best neither was most of team thought both fullbacks for Accies and the right centre half were the only ones who could hold there head up as the back four was under constant pressure

You must've been watching a different game from me.... The RB had a stinker....control was poor, as was his distribution.
McMann was ok and that was it. Young Scullion did well when he came on and actually ran at the FB, creating some reasonable situations.
Kelly, Tierney and Boyd were all disappointing for me......
A game, effectively over after 15 minutes.
Horrendous conditions to try and play football in, btw......
Mrsweetleftfoot
Championship

Postby Hooper » Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:40 am

Different opinions right enough suppose that's what football is about lol also watched game vs killie last night two strong teams 1-1 Boyd with the goal for Accies
Hooper
Seaside Leagues

Postby Alfie Olek » Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:27 pm

also watched game vs killie last night two strong teams 1-1 Boyd with the goal for Accies

Not the greatest of games but as u said 2 strong sides. Kris Boyd was playing for Kilmarnock and we had Turner, Redmond, Longridge and Sendles White or whatever his name is for us. Redmond went off after 11 minutes so I don’t think we should expect to see him featuring for the first team any time soon. Peach of a goal from our Boyd though, worth waiting for.
Alfie Olek

Previous

Return to Match Day Archives