Raith v Accies

Old match day threads will be moved here

Re: Raith v Accies

Postby H9crx » Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:23 pm

Some extracts to balance out the clapping

d_t_b, on 26 Aug 2015 - 00:15, said:
Oh Dear.

When are we going to learn that hopeful punts up to a lone striker are never going to work? The first half was brutal for this, and even on the odd occasion where Nade did get on the end of if there was nobody there to get on the end of his knock on. We are always at our most effective when playing it on the deck, and this long ball nonsense completely takes our two most creative players in Crawford and Kurtaj out of the game.

Second half was a slight improvement but our decision making in the final third was atrocious. Going for cute little passes and flicks over the defence when the simple option would have worked, and don't even get me started on Imrie's baffling decision not to play it out wide for Crawford in acres of space towards the end. Nade was guilty of something similar earlier in the half too, both times leading to possession being lost from a promising scenario.

Lastly; We're a goal down with ten minutes to go. Our Best striker is languishing on the bench. Why in the name of f*ck didn't Canning throw him on and go for broke?!

Yet again, complete indifference shown towards a cup competition.

This. Unbelievable not to make a late change.

First half we were slow and pathetic. 2nd half was a bit better and we looked quicker and sharper but the quality was awful.

Crawford and Kurtaj looked OK but the rest were poor.
H9crx
Premiership

Postby Gaspode » Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:46 pm

H9crx wrote:Some extracts to balance out the clapping

d_t_b, on 26 Aug 2015 - 00:15, said:
Oh Dear.

When are we going to learn that hopeful punts up to a lone striker are never going to work? The first half was brutal for this, and even on the odd occasion where Nade did get on the end of if there was nobody there to get on the end of his knock on. We are always at our most effective when playing it on the deck, and this long ball nonsense completely takes our two most creative players in Crawford and Kurtaj out of the game.

Second half was a slight improvement but our decision making in the final third was atrocious. Going for cute little passes and flicks over the defence when the simple option would have worked, and don't even get me started on Imrie's baffling decision not to play it out wide for Crawford in acres of space towards the end. Nade was guilty of something similar earlier in the half too, both times leading to possession being lost from a promising scenario.

Lastly; We're a goal down with ten minutes to go. Our Best striker is languishing on the bench. Why in the name of f*ck didn't Canning throw him on and go for broke?!

Yet again, complete indifference shown towards a cup competition.

This. Unbelievable not to make a late change.

First half we were slow and pathetic. 2nd half was a bit better and we looked quicker and sharper but the quality was awful.

Crawford and Kurtaj looked OK but the rest were poor.

Oh, you couldn't wait could you? I'm assuming you were at the game? Mmmm.
Gaspode
Championship

Postby H9crx » Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:36 pm

Not my word Princess

I'm so happy we got the wins! Amused by the ha ha H9 is so wrong Canning is the man. I think he has improved and signed good players but, my reaction to his run last year is merited! The over reaction to two wins was not!

Let's just meet in the middle and call it a work in progress!

xXx
H9crx
Premiership

Postby redandwhite1874 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:54 pm

H9crx wrote:Not my word Princess

I'm so happy we got the wins! Amused by the ha ha H9 is so wrong Canning is the man. I think he has improved and signed good players but, my reaction to his run last year is merited! The over reaction to two wins was not!

Let's just meet in the middle and call it a work in progress!

xXx

So is your position still Canzo the yes man out, the board out and splash the cash?
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby H9crx » Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:59 pm

The comments are still my view in the context of Jan till end of the year! Yea we should have splashed the cash!
Europe was a posabilaty with a managers and some one to score!

Canning still iwith out dought a yes man puppet etc for the BoD
H9crx
Premiership

Postby redandwhite1874 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:05 pm

H9crx wrote:The comments are still my view in the context of Jan till end of the year! Yea we should have splashed the cash!
Europe was a posabilaty with a managers and some one to score!

Canning still iwith out dought a yes man puppet etc for the BoD

I think it is safe to say you are in a very small minority - perhaps alone - in wanting Canning and the Board out right now.

Still you say that we have signed good players - but presumably you would have preferred to have paid fees for them rather get them for wages only?
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby H9crx » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:09 pm

I know my spelling is bad but you can shure twist what I say!

Print media or politics may be a career path when u move out of you maws house and finish school!
H9crx
Premiership

Postby redandwhite1874 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:13 pm

I asked you to clarify your current position but then you started about context etc, please feel free to directly answer my original question.

Right now is it Canning the yes man out, the board out and we need to spend cash ?
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby H9crx » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:19 pm

Look at last post

Canning is a yes man!

Good signings yes! Never said they were cannings decision!

Canning out canning in, would it matter? (Read what you like from the above)

Why do we not bother about cup runs? As others have said Billy, Alex and Canning all not shown a desire to progress in cup comps.

I think this tells you who gives these orders!

XOXO
H9crx
Premiership

Postby accies1874 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:22 pm

It really wouldn't be a match thread without H9crx and redandwhite1874 having a cute wee argument.
accies1874
Premiership

Postby H9crx » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:25 pm

Ying and yang

I love my we trole!

Some cup games will make the club money some will cost the club money!
H9crx
Premiership

Postby redandwhite1874 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:27 pm

Wow 2 wins and a defeat and your view has veered from the three clear things that you were allegedly firm on and passionate about, oh dear. Still another 3 games and it could all change again.

Tell us more about the good players you now say we have? You has impressed you most and why? :D
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby H9crx » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:33 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=439

Just for you Princess.

XoXo
H9crx
Premiership

Postby AmanAccie » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:36 pm

I understand the fans wanting a cup run. I've fantasized about us winning the Scotting cup since I was 11 years old but I also think that it would be absolutely horrendous to actually get to a cup final only to get beat. That aside it really is a distraction from the real task of maintaining our Premiership status. Now were out we can focus on the league. I would happily give up the chance of ever winning a cup if we got to establish ourselves as a Premiership team.
AmanAccie
Seaside Leagues

Postby H9crx » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:41 pm

I agree, some one made a comment about RR being a club of similar size to Accies!

They got a cup run and Europe! This makes them a bigger club in this respect!
H9crx
Premiership

Postby AmanAccie » Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:33 pm

H9crx wrote:I agree, some one made a comment about RR being a club of similar size to Accies!

They got a cup run and Europe! This makes them a bigger club in this respect!
Good for them! It hasn't helped them be anything other than a mid table Championship team though.
AmanAccie
Seaside Leagues

Postby YeOldeHamiltonian » Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:36 pm

By the time the Scottish Cup comes round we will hopefully be miles away from the bottom and be able to take it seriously.
YeOldeHamiltonian
Premiership

Previous

Return to Match Day Archives