Old match day threads will be moved here

Ross County - Match Thread

Postby Admin » Thu May 14, 2015 7:16 pm

Your comments please...
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Ross County - Match Thread

Postby redandwhite1874 » Thu May 14, 2015 9:01 pm

Brophy didn't feature for the U20s so hopefully being kept for Saturday and not injured. Scotland getting a start would be shameful imo.

Lucas will get another chance, and I would imagine Lyon and Docherty (for MacKinnon) will also be in. I wouldn't change much more but we need to match up in the battles far better than we did on against Thistle so Ali, Gills and Gregg will need to be on their game.

Chance to secure 7th and another chance to show progress towards next season.
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby Todd_is_God » Fri May 15, 2015 7:58 pm

Wouldn't be overly bothered to drop points here if im being honest.
Todd_is_God
Seaside Leagues

Postby hamilton1 » Fri May 15, 2015 10:50 pm

Hopefully a draw with kilmarnock winning and Motherwell losing :D :D

I hear Brophy was injured so i dont think he will feature. I do feel we should start some youth players to integrate them in the team.

Does anyone know if Ziggy is back yet? Would be good to see Lucas getting a start.

Im going for 2-2.
hamilton1
Pub League

Postby redandwhite1874 » Sat May 16, 2015 12:52 pm

I predict a thread that will attract more comments from more fans if we are defeated than if we win
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby Gaspode » Sat May 16, 2015 3:23 pm

redandwhite1874 wrote:I predict a thread that will attract more comments from more fans if we are defeated than if we win

Correct. Funny how some have disappeared altogether. There's been a distinct lack of polls recently :roll:
Gaspode
Championship

Postby H9crx » Sat May 16, 2015 4:32 pm

Because the team is doing so well! NOT
H9crx
Premiership

Postby Jimmy Liddle » Sat May 16, 2015 4:48 pm

People have just switched off I guess as the season has fizzled out? Was at last weeks match which was atrocious and we were sh1t again. Anyway as I type this we've just went 2-1 down to 10 man county FFS.
Jimmy Liddle
Pub League

Postby Jimmy Liddle » Sat May 16, 2015 4:51 pm

And subsequently lost again
Jimmy Liddle
Pub League

Postby simonswimmer » Sat May 16, 2015 5:05 pm

Followed game on radio, bit of a sore one, especially against 10 men. Stats suggest accies had the better of the game, which at this point in the season is the important thing.

Good that brophy and Lucas got a start, though I think brophy could have been given a chance several weeks ago given Jason and nigels consistently poor performances
simonswimmer
Pub League

Postby Park Materson » Sat May 16, 2015 5:20 pm

SORRY Simon but I think your simply a mile out.
I think winning games is the important thing at any stage of the season.
That's the only stat that matters.
All the rest are bullshit.
Just save a lot of time and heartache Les and Ronnie and get a capable managerial team in NOW!
CANTzo out!
Park Materson
Seaside Leagues

Postby redandwhite1874 » Sat May 16, 2015 5:22 pm

A bad result in the circumstances, but perhaps their need edged it for them - but Ali hitting the bar is juts about our luck recently. :(

7th place secured - best in 80 years. ;)
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby H9crx » Sat May 16, 2015 5:25 pm

Ok

But if it was accies needing the result would we have had the edge???

I think not!
H9crx
Premiership

Postby redandwhite1874 » Sat May 16, 2015 5:34 pm

H9crx wrote:Ok

But if it was accies needing the result would we have had the edge???

I think not!

But if Accies had won would you even be on here asking questions?
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby Park Materson » Sat May 16, 2015 5:40 pm

Give the guy a break do u honestly think anybody gets satisfaction out of an Accies defeat.
I'd say he cares more about the team than some of the happyclapping bawbags on here.
Park Materson
Seaside Leagues

Postby redandwhite1874 » Sat May 16, 2015 5:42 pm

Park Materson wrote:Give the guy a break do u honestly think anybody gets satisfaction out of an Accies defeat.
I'd say he cares more about the team than some of the happyclapping bawbags on here.

The evidence would suggest yes.

Too many have nothing to say when things are going ok on the park and are off and running like a shot when we get defeated - what else does that look like?
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby H9crx » Sat May 16, 2015 5:53 pm

I don't make comment on the pish like best finish ever! As it is irrelevant to the current state of the club.

If AN was still in charge yes best finish ever and I would be clapping like a seal. But he gave us this best finish ever.
Which as you like to use it and others is papering over the obvious gaping hole which is the shite manager we have now!

The motherwell game could have been 5-2 if it had not been for the post and bar!

Yes I do think my other thread is merited as how many games did we chuck away under AN when in front? Not many if any

The point is that we have the payers to win games but don't have the managerial experience this also goes for when we are behind clueless.
H9crx
Premiership

Postby accies1874 » Sun May 17, 2015 12:29 am

Really shite game. We've fucked up our season due to the board's poor decisions. We've got 7th though. I've never celebrated a defeat before but seeing the Well getting the play-offs let off a wee cheer.
accies1874
Premiership

Postby Whiskeytown » Sun May 17, 2015 11:46 am

How many games did we win under AN after falling behind this season. One.

How many games did we win under MC after falling behind. One.

The Celtic win could have been 4-1 if Celtic had taken their chances. What is your point, caller?

Jackie McNamara must be a shitier manager surely, 2 wins since they lost their two most influential players.

Killie lose 7 in a row. That Locke is pish.

There are definitely fans on here who take delight in a defeat and were nowhere to be seen when we won two in a row recently. Expectations have been raised to crazy levels now and these fans will never let up while Hamilton Accies arse about in the bottom six of the Scottish Premiership when our rightful place now in their eyes is pushing for Europe. I see next season as being a real struggle for survival and this forum will be unbearable.
Whiskeytown
Championship

Postby cdisaaccie » Sun May 17, 2015 1:15 pm

Whiskeytown wrote:How many games did we win under AN after falling behind this season. One.

How many games did we win under MC after falling behind. One.

The Celtic win could have been 4-1 if Celtic had taken their chances. What is your point, caller?

Jackie McNamara must be a shitier manager surely, 2 wins since they lost their two most influential players.

Killie lose 7 in a row. That Locke is pish.

There are definitely fans on here who take delight in a defeat and were nowhere to be seen when we won two in a row recently. Expectations have been raised to crazy levels now and these fans will never let up while Hamilton Accies arse about in the bottom six of the Scottish Premiership when our rightful place now in their eyes is pushing for Europe. I see next season as being a real struggle for survival and this forum will be unbearable.

^^^This
cdisaaccie
Pub League

Next

Return to Match Day Archives