Aberdeen game all ticket

Old match day threads will be moved here

Aberdeen game all ticket

Postby Alfie Olek » Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:23 pm

From the official site, the friday night Aberdeen game has been made all ticket. Can’t see it being a sell out with it being on TV and Aberdeen’s usually big travelling support diminished because of the time but I assume the club has taken police advice. Forgive my stupity but it says season tickets valid so I take it I don’t have to get a ticket but use my season as normal ?
Alfie Olek

Re: Aberdeen game all ticket

Postby redandwhite1874 » Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:15 pm

Be interesting to see if this hurts us in terms of attendance - both home and away; but this is perhaps a reaction to the Motherwell game both in terms of the preparation by the club and the 'conflict' between fans. Many Aberdeen fans from the west of Scotland might have turned up on the night but may be put off or unable to buy a ticket in advance.
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby Alexander the Great » Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:21 pm

don't see why the home end is being made all ticket, should have made the away end ticket like Dundee game last season.
daft donnachie is thicker than the lenses on they daft specs he wears !
Alexander the Great
Championship

Postby really? » Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:26 am

Seems a bit mental given so many Dons fans in central belt would travel to this.
really?
Seaside Leagues

Postby Montrose Week » Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:09 am

A great idea to make sure that that there are maybe 4,000 empty seats at a match being shown live on national TV.

I am guessing that this is Police decision, a real shame as I thought after all our publicity this week and the fact that we sit proudly at the top of the SPFL :D we would actually get a better crowd than usual in our stand. No chance now :(
Montrose Week
Pub League

Postby Whiskeytown » Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:38 am

I'd imagine tickets for the home end will still be available on the night. Makes sense certainly for the away end to be all ticket not so sure about the home end. I doubt very much there will be 4000 empty seats, I think the crowd could be in the high 4000s.
Whiskeytown
Championship

Postby accie » Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:00 pm

Alfie Olek wrote:From the official site, the friday night Aberdeen game has been made all ticket. Can’t see it being a sell out with it being on TV and Aberdeen’s usually big travelling support diminished because of the time but I assume the club has taken police advice. Forgive my stupity but it says season tickets valid so I take it I don’t have to get a ticket but use my season as normal ?

I presume you have checked Alfie but season ticket holders dont require another ticket.
accie
Seaside Leagues

Postby Alfie Olek » Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:04 pm

I presume you have checked Alfie but season ticket holders dont require another ticket.

Thanks. I hadn’t checked. Was going to nick down to the ground before friday. The last time we had all ticket was i think the rangers or celtic games at NDP but I couldn’t bring myself to go and see them :!:
Alfie Olek

Postby cdisaaccie » Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:40 am

Got speaking to an Aberdeen fan on train to stadium before the Scotland game tonight + he said Aberdeen had sold 900 tickets or so when he bought his at Pittodrie.

With a lot of central belt Aberdeen fans unable/unwilling to buy a ticket from their club I'd think we'll be able to sell tickets on the night + their support will still be over 1,000

(posting from Warsaw Airport)
cdisaaccie
Pub League

Postby porcupine » Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:46 pm

And, if anyone is watching from North America, the Accies v Aberdeen game is LIVE @ 2.40pm on Channel 1160 Fox Soccer Plus HD. :D :D :D

Probably not an actual world wide audience, but it increases the viewers by a possible 500 million :lol: not that there are that many soccer fans in the USA alone :cry:
porcupine
Premiership

Postby RyanT » Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:35 am

porcupine wrote:And, if anyone is watching from North America, the Accies v Aberdeen game is LIVE @ 2.40pm on Channel 1160 Fox Soccer Plus HD. :D :D :D

Probably not an actual world wide audience, but it increases the viewers by a possible 500 million :lol: not that there are that many soccer fans in the USA alone :cry:

Cheers for the heads up - will check and see if my local pub is showing it! Be good to throw on the old accies shirt and have idiots yelling "Hey Waldo!!!" at me while I walk down to see the game :P
RyanT
Seaside Leagues

Postby porcupine » Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:16 pm

RyanT wrote:
porcupine wrote:And, if anyone is watching from North America, the Accies v Aberdeen game is LIVE @ 2.40pm on Channel 1160 Fox Soccer Plus HD. :D :D :D

Cheers for the heads up - will check and see if my local pub is showing it! Be good to throw on the old accies shirt and have idiots yelling "Hey Waldo!!!" at me while I walk down to see the game :P

Should have said its 2.40EST but will be that for you in Ontario. Anyone else in North America can do their own subtractions from that!! Enjoy the game in a sports bar somewhere :D :D
porcupine
Premiership

Postby Joemcc » Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:26 pm

Looking forward to this one with the 2 boys. Will be watching it in The Final Whistle - sports bar in La Marina near Alicante. 'Mon the Accies !
Joemcc
Pub League

Postby accies1874 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:09 pm

Are tickets on sale up until kick off?
accies1874
Premiership

Postby accies1874 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:09 pm

Are tickets on sale up until kick off?
accies1874
Premiership

Postby PrideOfLanarkshire » Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:11 pm

Hi Guys, Please check out www.wearehamilton.co.uk

Thanks
PrideOfLanarkshire
Championship

Postby porcupine » Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:45 pm

Joemcc wrote:Looking forward to this one with the 2 boys. Will be watching it in The Final Whistle - sports bar in La Marina near Alicante. 'Mon the Accies !

Hope you enjoyed the game as much as I did. Strange watching it live from another country on a BT Sport feed to Fox Soccer. Commentators very impressed with the entire team. They thought Ziggy (Zigmund) was the best full back in Scotland at present. Where ARE those Scotland officials to sign him up before Poland come a-sniffing????

Superb result 3-0.
porcupine
Premiership

How do I hermes sale australia sase

Postby Kareeatx » Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:30 pm

Outlet Hermes Birkin Price Current Outlet Hermes Birkin Bags discount celine purse <a href="http://mrch.me/ts2f">Hermes Belt usa</a> <a href="http://jdivert.com/1c3wm">celine outlet handbags</a> hermes outlet in usa hermes handbags new arrival .
Kareeatx

Return to Match Day Archives