Motherwell V Accies....your thoughts?

Old match day threads will be moved here

Re: Motherwell V Accies....your thoughts?

Postby Chase Outlaw » Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:06 pm

This is all down to the BOD,Canning SHOULD NOT have taken the job but he may have had no choice.The CHEAP option dressed up as the ethos.Not good
Chase Outlaw
Seaside Leagues

Postby WILF » Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:07 pm

Park Meterson geez peace, it's boring.

We went 1 down to a great strike never recovered and lost a poor second.

30 mins left.

Canning needs to change it NOW. Brophy and Longridge for Scotland and Redmond.

Not Nigel. FFS!!
WILF
Seaside Leagues

Postby WILF » Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:08 pm

Nothing between the teams but we need pace going firward
WILF
Seaside Leagues

Postby WILF » Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:08 pm

Ah fuck it red card.
WILF
Seaside Leagues

Postby H9crx » Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:16 pm

What a difrence Nigel has made!
H9crx
Premiership

Postby Park Materson » Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:19 pm

Geez peace or whit?
Park Materson
Seaside Leagues

Postby Park Materson » Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:20 pm

CANTZO OUT
Park Materson
Seaside Leagues

Postby Park Materson » Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:20 pm

0/11
Park Materson
Seaside Leagues

Postby Davidson1874 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:21 pm

H9crx wrote:Game so far

Ok we are missing some one like #22 or a Roy Loy as the bass that have broke to genes pie and Crowford would have been finished!

Scotland looks as bad as the pictch! Would put EB on and Nigel for Redmond

What a goal DI's vollie would have been!

No matter how bad Accies get, I can always be cheered up reading your posts and trying to guess what language you use or indeed what point you are trying to make!

Today I am completely bewildered about the bass that have broke to genes pie and crowford???

Impressed with the 2 on 1 off substitution idea though, it could catch on!
Davidson1874
Pub League

Postby WILF » Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:24 pm

Park Materson wrote:Geez peace or whit?

Or your becoming the most repetitive predictable boring poster on the forum.
Say something constructive or geez peace.
WILF
Seaside Leagues

Postby H9crx » Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:24 pm

Davidson1874 wrote:
H9crx wrote:Game so far

Ok we are missing some one like #22 or a Roy Loy as the bass that have broke to genes pie and Crowford would have been finished!

Scotland looks as bad as the pictch! Would put EB on and Nigel for Redmond

What a goal DI's vollie would have been!

No matter how bad Accies get, I can always be cheered up reading your posts and trying to guess what language you use or indeed what point you are trying to make!

Today I am completely bewildered about the bass that have broke to genes pie and crowford???

Impressed with the 2 on 1 off substitution idea though, it could catch on![/quot

Yip this one is rather bad!
H9crx
Premiership

Postby Chase Outlaw » Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:25 pm

Spineless heartless gutless in spades.
Chase Outlaw
Seaside Leagues

Postby WILF » Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:35 pm

Looking at Cannings body language I would not be surprised if he resigns.
WILF
Seaside Leagues

Postby Alfie Olek » Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:36 pm

Credit to those who went tonight. I stayed at home had a curry and watch events unfold on the telly At least Motherwell didn't get my 23 pounds :cry:
Alfie Olek

Postby Chase Outlaw » Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:43 pm

Motherwell made to look like superstars,followed on from St mirren winning at home for the first time since god knows when and DOOLAN scoring four in a top league game.That's right DOOLAN.Easy touch EASY EASY TOUCHES
Chase Outlaw
Seaside Leagues

Postby porcupine » Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:53 pm

No question now that the new management team have failed. Standing passively with arms folded, blank looks on their faces. Clear, that there is no tactical awareness on the sidelines.

This was a BAD BAD decision to appoint those in charge. Board should have recognised that by now. I can't believe that they will continue until the end of the season, as on this form it looks impossible to get any more points. Doom & Gloom, I hear you say?? We are there for the taking!!!!

European football?? We must have been deluding ourselves!!! It's obvious that 22 was a critical part of our early success, and MAC's part was also more important than we thought. However, the rest of the players are the same, and where AN welded them together, MC & Co have only broken them as a unit.
Using Louis Longridge again????? When he has done NOTHING this whole season?? And Brophy's gets 9 minutes in a game already lost?? Defence was poor tonight, and MacDonald looks out of his depth at this level.

It's the bottom six, and if we escape relegation, it's by a whisker this season.

It looks like Les and Ronnie have really clucked it up for their own reputation as shrewd football people on this appointment. Martin must fall on his sword NOW.
porcupine
Premiership

Postby Bann Joe Strinnge » Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:03 pm

Well, that was challenging to watch. Thing is, canning has still a season or two as a player. How can he resign as manager and still stay on as a solid defender and as a key part of the squad - but how can he stay at the club while admitting he has been a failure of an appointee manager? Very difficult. I did suggest calderwood as a replacement/mentor, but on the basis that we are all flying kites on this forum, where does the club go from here?
Surely, his position as player manager is now untenable, that must be a given. He won't make the grade. Keep him, or move him on in the close season.
We need to write this season off, and look to a season where St mirren and Motherwell go, to be replaced by the edinburgh twosome. The bottom 6 next season, will include hamilton, Ross county, killie, Dundee and Thistle and possibly hibs or Stjohnstone. These will be the relegation and play off candidates. We need to get the campaign strategy for next season right. Let canning finish off the shambles that this season has become. He has been a good servant of the club, and deserves the dignity of that.
Renew his contract at the end of the season as a player, but FFS, bring in a manager immediately at the end of the season to plan for the tough season that will be in front of us.
Being realistic, if nothing changes at the end of the season, do the BoD think there will be much in the way of season tickets sold in advance?
You are running a business, but are not showing much in the way of customer service - how did you make your millions Ronnie - presumably by giving your customers a product they wanted to buy? Please sort it out!!!
Bann Joe Strinnge
Pub League

Postby H9crx » Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:06 pm

I agree with a lot of this. Not the keep him until the summer, we need to build confidence and a team now for next year!
H9crx
Premiership

Postby Accies4ever » Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:09 pm

Sorry, but my patience is finally at an end.
Get that useless Management team to f**k now.
That was totally embarrassing tonight against a team we had in our top pocket all season.

No f**king chance of a top 6, not in a millions years.
Team is totally deflated and would struggle against Blantyre Vics.

If Canzo (sorry Can'tzo) and his so called backroom team don't realise that they'll never do it, the board need to grow a pair and sack them.

We've 2 weeks now to get a decent manager in now and prepare for next season.

I'm really sad it's came to this but I'd rather lose Canzo, Swailes and the rest of his clowns now than have to endure another second of this torture.

Anyone out there stupid enough to argue that Canzo's our man that will lead us to glory?
Accies4ever
Championship

Postby Red and white hoops » Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:54 pm

Terrible. Just awful. I wanted it to work out for canzo but it's not going to. He's not a manager. Him and his management team need removed asap.

His tactics haven't worked for 11 games!! Why not try to change something. His subs are useless. Lonridge has been terrible all season, what's the point in giving brophy 5 minutes when we are already 3 down? Changes should have been made as soon as we went 2 down but it took him 10 minutes after that to even send the subs out to do a half arsed warm up again.

I already fear for us next season at this rate.
Red and white hoops
Championship

PreviousNext

Return to Match Day Archives