Accies .Vs. Killie - Match Thread

Old match day threads will be moved here

Re: Accies .Vs. Killie - Match Thread

Postby Whiskeytown » Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:21 pm

Highlights confirm Pascali didn't touch the ball and came through the back of Redmond. Brian McLaughlin bizarrely thinks the ref got it spot on!
Whiskeytown
Championship

Postby glasgow accie » Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:38 pm

WILF wrote:I'm not having a go at anyone in particular and was under the influence when I made my post so apologies for the arrogant nature of it. The thing that annoyed, (perhaps disproportionately after a few beers!) me is that people are so quick to get on the clubs / teams backs and have a go. Things on a Saturday don't just happen, they will be planned during the week and sometimes they come off and sometimes they don't. I see a young Accies team giving everything for the cause.

On the Gillespie point......there is an intersting parallel being played out at Norwich where our former manager is getting flak for playing Steven Whittaker in a central midfield role.....apparently that didn't work well either, but how do you know unless you try.

If fans are allowed to OTT when things are going well ( Europe thru a league finish , etc.....) then surely having a moan when it's not going ok is acceptable as well ? Performances have dipped recently , players who were doing really well at the beginning of the season have fell away a bit (Ally Crawford is one example ).....

Good bit of backtracking though.......blaming the drink !!
When Saturday comes...WE ARE HAMILTON........136
glasgow accie
Championship

Postby Alexander the Great » Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:13 pm

what was up with hendrie again on Saturday, that's a good couple of times at least this season he has went off at half-time ?
daft donnachie is thicker than the lenses on they daft specs he wears !
Alexander the Great
Championship

Postby Willie Wastle » Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:18 pm

Alexander the Great wrote:what was up with hendrie again on Saturday, that's a good couple of times at least this season he has went off at half-time ?

Wrapped in cotton wool, perhaps?
sic a wife as Willie had, I wadna gie a button for her!
Willie Wastle
Premiership

Previous

Return to Match Day Archives