Accies . Vs. ICT - Match Thread

Old match day threads will be moved here

Re: Accies . Vs. ICT - Match Thread

Postby Alfie Olek » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:07 pm

First half I actually thought we had the edge on Inverness but second half Inverness bossed the game and the end result was predictable. Swales and Beuzelin were there today but I can't imagine they had any input this week. Martin and Frankie were running the show. Great response to the 10p offer and great response to the second goal as well the newbies got up and left :oops: Still worth a try i suppose. As others have said get Loy in Asap and at least another. Time to freshen things up. Saving grace County, Midden and the Smell all lost so if we free fall we should still be alright.
Alfie Olek

Postby Whiskeytown » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:57 pm

It would just be such a colossal disappointment to not make the top 6. We have a tough run of fixtures and with possibly an already struggling squad being decimated by transfers, we could lose 8 or 9 in a row. Dundee on the other hand are flying and have a decent run coming up. Maybe we could scrape something at home to Killie and away at St Mirren. Then we're into March and suddenly the hard games come for Dundee - Celtic, Aberdeen and Inverness then two derbies. Our run in looks better. Things might well get a lot worse before they get better. I can still see us scraping top 6. A point on Saturday would put us almost there imo. I can't see Killie or Partick catching us.
Whiskeytown
Championship

Postby redandwhite1874 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:56 pm

Final thoughts; I think post match we are kidding ourselves, ICT won by 2 and we had to rely on at least 3 saves to keep the score down. I can't think of any chances at our end that mitigate any of those numbers?

Also any chance we can practice throw ins; continually struggling to retain possession from them.
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby WILF » Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:29 pm

Just seen the highlights and looks like McGovern really saved us from a doing!

Hendrie up to his usual standard with a hospital throw in which led to the first and then completely out of position for the second. Surely we have better, he's a liability.
WILF
Seaside Leagues

Postby The Bajan Bandit » Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:01 pm

Sad that we were so scared of Inverness that we could not play a striker , John Hughes must have looked at our line-up and thought "they are rattled before a ball is kicked" .
The Bajan Bandit
Seaside Leagues

Previous

Return to Match Day Archives